[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go up to a random female stranger and talk to them?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1487.jpg (70KB, 396x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1487.jpg
70KB, 396x282px
How do I go up to a random female stranger and talk to them? How is it possible?
>>
If you look like a slob, you stand no chance. Clean yourself up first.
>>
>>38356297
>>38356471
>If you don't look like chad, you stand no chance.
>>
you cant get sex by talking to strangers. you have to be friends on facebook first or use a dating app
>>
>>38357014
see
>>38356894
If you aren't chad you aren't getting anything.
>>
Try a dating app. A lot of the first encounter will not be as hard because you will have chatted with them beforehand
>>
>>38356297
Be drunk in a bar or club. What you want is not possible unless you're clever and handsome and make your approach at a bookstore or grocery store.
>>
>>38356297
watch how other people do it and emulate them.

right now what you are doing is "impossible" to literally billions of people. they couldn't imagine themselves blogging to strangers on a nice day when they could be having fun with friends or alone. it's as easy as looking outside to start living a different lifestyle. talking with girls is no different than talking with guys for the most part.
>>
>>38356297
>a random female stranger

That's not really ideal to be honest.

You're better off talking to girls that share your hobbies and interests, like if you're into anime go to anime conventions or anime clubs or something, if you're into punk then go to local punk shows and record shops, etc.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.