[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/MCDONALD'S FEELS/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 30

File: 1486344906574.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1486344906574.png
190KB, 631x595px
Where my McBros at? Had a shitty day at work today. But thankfully I haven't been fired... yet.
>>
File: 1486589304832.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486589304832.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>38355990
Gotta ask all you McRobots out there, how does someone forget to put the fucking patty on a cheeseburger? This has happened to me three times at the same McDonald', most recently today.
>>
>>38356017

Not McDonalds but I use to work at a subshop, some dude with down syndrome came over from Walmart and ordered a turkey sub and I forgot to add the turkey.

Retard came back and laughed at me cause I forgot his meat.
>>
File: sadbutsmilingseal.png (289KB, 542x366px) Image search: [Google]
sadbutsmilingseal.png
289KB, 542x366px
>>38356127
That got a pretty good laugh out of me. Thanks, anon.
>>
Who here /workedlessthanaweek/ here? I didn't fuck anything up, could remember all the shit I needed, and handled several different stations for full time shifts. then the anxiety just compounded on how hectic and shitty it was, and how long the fucking days were. And I was rooming with crazy cuntish assholes and had to bail.
>tfw even though I'm going back to school and doing fucking great, I need experience to get anything anywhere
>which means if I were theoretically capable of doing a chill job in my skillset I'd get fucked
>would have get and work a McJob for years to get the exp
>FOR A JOB THAT WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH MCDONALD'S SKILLS
My only hope is if I can get some overnight shelving job. It might kill my arms, but I'll remember McFaggot and pretend the pain is comparable to a blowjob.
>>
File: 5755848484.png (31KB, 336x100px) Image search: [Google]
5755848484.png
31KB, 336x100px
>>38355990
>accidentally dropped a couple patties on my first day, get yelled at by manager in front of everyone because she thought I was trying to pick them up from the floor when I was just looking at them
>forced to use the fryers and prepare the fries by myself with little training and multiple orders backed up, get made fun of by a co-worker for getting stressed out even though I was new
>"lmao why are you stressed Anon? That's the easiest job in the world!" THEN FUCKING HELP ME ASSHOLE, I DON'T SEE YOU DOING SHIT.
>kept burning my hands on the fry scooper, plus I couldn't work fast enough because I had to weigh the fucking fries too
>manager was a cunt that judged me for being disabled

So fucking glad I don't work there anymore, I quit because of that and I barely got any hours anyway.
>>
File: ntrgiobnhg.jpg (507KB, 2880x1040px) Image search: [Google]
ntrgiobnhg.jpg
507KB, 2880x1040px
>>38355990
kek, did shecklestein get mad at you because i took your hat after i ambushed you yesterday?
>>
>>38356127
Okay, that was actually hilarious. Thanks for the laugh anon.
>>
>>38355990
neet here. went to a mcd on mommys money and got the shittiest service, felt like i was staring at a bunch of headless chickens thru the window. i was tempted to apply just to show them how to have discipline and take care of their fucking job.

almost.
>>
>>38356017
You'll be surprised how many moronic customers order stuff like that. For instance you'll get trailer trash getting just the patties in order to feed their dogs.
>>
>>38355990
Wendy's, but I feel your pain. Quitting at the end of the summer and getting a comfy job at my uni.
>>
Meanwhile I make 3 times your wages and get paid to shitpost. Maybe you should take more control over your life.

Haha
>>
>>38356321
What do you do career-bro?
>>
>>38356188
your post made me realize that people who apply for fast food jobs have probably also never set foot in a kitchen

holy shit i don't wanna work there then
>>
I feel underpaid, unappreciated and overworked. Feels like just because you work fast food, people have the right to treat you as second-class citizens.
>>
File: 1499378744659.png (123KB, 458x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499378744659.png
123KB, 458x397px
>>38356361
Don't work there unless you absolutely have to. I finally got my neetbux back so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

I'm not that bad at cooking, but I completely fall apart under pressure.
>>
>>38356348
Excel spreadsheets. Going on paid vacation next month.

Haha
>>
File: walmartmasterrace.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
walmartmasterrace.png
36KB, 300x300px
>>38355990
being a mccuck

HAHAHA
>>
>>38355990
I've haven't worked in 3 years now and considering doing the old manager-handshake at one of the local McDs.

The place I worked was actually worse than MCDonalds in every possible way.

If I can't get hired there I'll just walk into the ocean.
>>
File: 1497963465633.jpg (39KB, 477x479px) Image search: [Google]
1497963465633.jpg
39KB, 477x479px
>working at mccuckles instead of just being neet

SHIGGY FUCKING DIGGY DOOOOO
>>
I worked at DQ for 10 months. It was horrible. The owner of the DQ was some cheap ass filipino. I'm pretty sure he broke a bunch of food service rules but the inspectors never cared. We had no A/C in the kitchen and this is in Texas so it would be 90+ in the kitchen during the summer. The fridge was broken so whenever we got a rush of ice cream orders they would melt in the freezer because it was from the 90s with all kinds of problems. I'd have to kick it to get it going sometimes.

Man let me tell you, THE ROACHES. EVERYWHERE. We only cleaned the ice cream machine like once a month or whenever the hose busted and all the milk would spill out. Anyways a day before the inspector was coming we had to take apart the machine. I pulled out this metal rod and attached was a bunch of frozen ice cream covered in small roaches. It was disgusting. I never got ice cream again. I have a tone more stories but man did it suck. My new job isn't much better but at least it pays more.
>>
>>38355990
>getting out of bed to go to a McJob
I hope you cum in all the bufgers or fuck with people in some other way, you'd lead a nicer life leeching off welfare like a negroid than to bother with that shit.
>>
>>38356017
A lot of them flat out don't give a shit. I worked at a university dining hall that was incredible. The full time cooks cared so much about every single thing they put on a student's plate (there were many stations with different foods manned by cooks, some with custom orders and such). Anyway some of the students (part-timers) who I worked with appalled me with their attitude. They'd complain about cashiering, because they "litchrally don't care how someone else's day is". They wouldn't use any critical thinking to make decisions when someone wasn't spoon feeding them directions. I found them serving scrambled eggs that they cooked so bad they had turned green. You know how hardboiled eggs get that green rim when over cooked? Yeah the eggs had a green tinge, smelled bad, and were dry as fuck. The students serving had no shame in being lazy assholes and found no pride in doing good work. People would get shit canned pretty though if they continued bad behavior.
>>
File: Just kill me now.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
Just kill me now.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>38356647
>Works at Walmart
>Has the gall to look down on others
>>
>>38356188
I love my customers, I work drive thru speaker. But my manager makes me want to kill myself because I try my best and she always has something bad to say about me. She's very rude about it, and she's especially rude to new people and makes them feel worthless. She really needs to stop.
>>
Just want you Mcbros to know I appreciate you all. Mcdonald's is my favorite fast food restaurant.
>>
>>38356689
Where did you work and why was it worse than Mcdonalds?
>>
>>38356725
>getting hookups for pills and weed
>hooking up with high school girls

enjoy fucking your anime pillow while you get sort of drowsy from Nyquil.
>>
>work fast food
its basically a hobby. the money you make pays
for your car insurance and maybe phone bill
>>
>>38356772
Walmart sounds pretty good.
>inb4 it's not
>>
>>38356810
>watching gaynime
nah mate

i get laid often enough to not give a shit, i'm literally here to piss of betas and mccucks
>>
how many people usually work with you when you're on your shifrt?
>>
>>38356782
Thank you <3
I hope we treat you well, anon!
>>
It's the worst

>repetetive
>tedious
>finish every shift covered in grease and bin water and stinking of onion and pickle
>manager gets a bonus for cutting down labour so we're always understaffed
>managers are insufferable
>angry customers when shake or ice cream machines are off
>black customers (inb4 pol) are the fucking worst because they without fail find something to moan about and don't do it in a polite way
>unsociable and varied hours so fucking the rest of my life up
>can't get a regular sleep pattern
>staff are boring to talk to, just TV and if I'm lucky pop politics
>get drunks, druggies and gangs of chavs coming in on night shift
>tedious

Only redeeming features are flexible days off, free food, qts and staff parties
>>
>>38356188
Damn anon that sucks. I worked at a school dining hall (see >>38356771) with many different stations to cook at and other positions. Because I was more competent than most of the other student workers they would constantly throw me into a new place, new food, or back kitchen related stuff and count on me not to royally fuck up. I generally did well, but one Saturday for brunch I was thrown in the back kitchen (where mass prep was done as opposed to the stations where prepped food was sent to be cooked to order) to mass prepare scrambled eggs. The eggs we used were real and fresh but premixed in bags kind of like wine bags but a different cap. I was stressed out and fairly new at the time and grabbed a gallon bottle that had liquid the exact same color as the eggs. Turned out to be a gallon of clarified butter, and I overflowed the grill and coated the floor and tons of other equipment in butter.
>>
>>38356773
That sucks man. I wasn't around long enough to deal with the drive thru or cash register (thankfully), but I know how you feel.
>>
>girl at my store
>tattoo in Hebrew saying "tequila" on her shoulder
>doesn't know which side won ww2
>doesn't know what tedious means
>fat
>watches TV in free time and nothing else
>failed school

The calibre of people I work with
>>
>>38356784
I don't want to say the name of the place, but it was a regional fast food franchise.

Basically everything that's bad about McDonalds

>working with high school retards
>having to serve a constant line-up of bitter & rude customers
>barely have the time to use the washroom once in your shift
>smell of grease in your clothes and hair

was 10 times worse and loads of other things were awful about that place like how all the lazy dumb teenagers that worked there were somehow friends of the family of the owner or upper management that hired them and would never get fired, the entire store was rusty and leaking and constantly falling apart and made our jobs 100 times harder than it should be, everything worked on the "honor system" and everyone exploited it, the cash register that we worked with was all fucked up and there would be specials and coupons that would just show up with customers any given day with no real way to process them in the register, then someone bought that one store and it became a franchise & the new owner had a different way of doing things from the franchise rules and I had two different ways of doing everything, the teens working there once a week on weekends would call in "sick" when hungover and I'd be the one covering their shift on my one or two days off, and it was just awful overalll.

With McDonalds at least everything is done the "McDonalds way", one guy who worked with us ahd worked at McDs before and admitted that it was better working there.
>>
>>38356818
100% dependent on management
>>
>>38356451

Meanwhile, my job is automating yours away :)
>>
Do you ever feel like Drive Through isn't a one person job?
>>
>>38356943
>black customers (inb4 pol)
It's not a made up rumor just to bad mouth blacks that they are the worst customers in general and especially in food service. They just are. If they get mad about something, it doesn't matter how many times you clearly, simply, logically you explain the issue. They will loudly, maybe yell, the same few words at you over and over and generally try to get something free, flip out, then try to dine and dash or leave no tip.
>>
File: 1497934499485.jpg (195KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
1497934499485.jpg
195KB, 1200x899px
>>38356947
>I overflowed the grill and coated the floor and tons of other equipment in butter

That's pretty much what happened to me except with hot oil, I had to stop what I was doing and clean it up, which led to more orders being backed up and my lazy asshole of a co-worker didn't give a shit.
>>
>>38356980
So is she Jewish or just likes Hebrew?
>>
>>38355990
Manager called me in today, thankfully I only work full time.

Any schedule managers here? Mine keeps leaving my name off the schedule. I already assumed they didn't want me here, but I talked to another manager who said otherwise, she's been calling me in because the people on the schedule are either off that day or call out. How does someone make that fucking mistake? Especially managers lads.
>>
>>38357030
>>38356943

All sorts of people get emotional and irrational regardless of race.

Granted, they all do in in their own way.

White people, especially middle-aged white women, will try to complain all the way up from the assistant manager to the McDonalds CEO even though they are totally in the wrong or there's nothing that can be done. They'll threaten to send e-mails and phone-calls to the point where it's personal and they say they'll get YOU fired because of something that was out of your hands and not your fault
>>
>>38357115
I have done seacudling
It can be a genuine fuck up to leave someone off the roll. Depending on the software and process they use.
I never did anything that dumb but I have seen others do it
>>
File: biggie cheese.jpg (21KB, 433x446px) Image search: [Google]
biggie cheese.jpg
21KB, 433x446px
Hey fellas, it's me, your boy Biggie Cheese.
>>
>>38357236
It's been 2 weeks now, that's one rad coincidence. . . Parents are thinking I quit my job.

I just realized I said I only work full time, I meant to say part time
>>
>>38357056
Yeah luckily in the back I wasn't dealing with orders so I got it cleaned up pretty quick with the help of a full timer and had a fine shift.

You should see these customers on grilled cheese day. It's SO popular that we'd run out sometimes despite ordering and prepping based on previous turnouts. My job was to strictly hand out just one per person until they went to their table and came back with a new plate. LAWD. People would have literal tantrums, yell at me, hold up the line. Now, lots of people understood, hey let everyone get at least one. But some people were so ridiculous they'd get one and hide it under their plate or in their hand by their side.
>>38357187
Haha yeah the angry middle aged woman is in it for the long game. They will write up extensive reviews to smear a business and shit. All I'm saying is there are trends. The worst customers at my university dining hall were parents. You had to pay to enter then it's all you can eat. They'd lose their shit at the register with me saying that "my son has allergies and won't eat" or "I'm not hungry but my husband is". Bitch, I don't give a fuck if you are feeling full, you are entering an all you can eat service that requires payment at the door. One lady got my supervisor involved and he appeased her and her group as it was busy and not worth it. I kept a hawk eye on them. THEN THE BITCH PROCEEDED TO GET HERSELF FOOD AND START TO EAT. ooooOOoOoOOOOOOO NO. I took it back from her :)
>>
File: 1495074057754.png (116KB, 402x398px) Image search: [Google]
1495074057754.png
116KB, 402x398px
>>38356163
>>38356208
i dont understand whats so funny about this? all anon did was forget the meat.
>>
File: Money Machine.jpg (387KB, 1920x1006px) Image search: [Google]
Money Machine.jpg
387KB, 1920x1006px
Why haven't you built your money machine yet anon?
>>
>>38357272
That is the funny part, often they just copy the schedule over from the last week, and adjust some shifts, so it's easy to forget someone twice in a row if you are too busy facebooking on your phone while you are doing it.
>>
>>38357304
There's just something about food, especially fast food, that brings out the fucking worst in people.

People are just done work themselves and they've got their screaming kids with them or they're worried about missing their train or bus or they're between classes or whatever and they just want their miserable meal of fat & salt as cheaply and as quickly as possible. No one is ever happy or relaxed when they go for fast food.

I worked at a grocery store and for the most part everyone there is relaxed and happy and it's all pleases and thank yous. I also worked at the food court of a mall and again it's mostly the same thing.
>>
>>38357368
>mah technical trading
>>
>>38357019
Drive thru anon here. You mean taking orders through the speaker while cashing out the car at the window?
>>
>>38357366
The funnier part is imagining the Down Syndrome guy laughing at anon.
>>
>>38357398
better than being a wage cuck.
>>
>>38356188
Mcdonald's I worked at had that stupid fry scale, no one ever used it though, not even the managers. Was only there in case one of the higher ups came for like an inspection or meeting or something.
>>
>>38357406

Yes. Also while making milkshakes, bagging an order, or having to go to the back to restock. And customers keep showing up non-stop for the next hour or so.
>>
>>38357366
Wow, autism in /r9k/ is actually real, thanks for the lols.

You were right reddit!

Forced originality, so anon understands how autistic he is.
>>
>>38357387
Can tell you right now as a closer don't think that shit differs between food services. People can just be so shitty sometimes.
>>
File: 1499196253785.jpg (9KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
1499196253785.jpg
9KB, 364x366px
>>38357451
I didn't even know fry scales were a thing until then. I got yelled at for asking why I had to use it though, would've saved a lot more time without it.
>>
>>38356017
The order MUST be prepared within 2 minutes, sacrafices must be made for the cause.

I actually got fired from MCdonalds for being shit though about 5 years ago
>>
>>38357527
In those types of jobs you do what you're told even if you have issues with the process. If something is a big enough deal that you really believe it should be changed, you ought to come in early and ask the supervisor/manager/boss for a quick word and present your case to them in private. People are too autistic to realize this and blurt shit out about things they don't understand and the manager has heard it all before.
>>
File: 27475757744.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
27475757744.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>38357772
I realize that, I just think weighing them is pointless but I did it anyway.
>>
>>38357497
dude wtf do you mean by this? seriously tell me whats so funny about forgetting turkey on a sandwich. i literally dont get it. why cant you just tell me without being an asshole? fuck you, i have a hard time understanding people and its not fucking funny asshole.
>>
>>38357883
i think we found the guy who didn't get his turkey
>>
>>38357883
It's funny because wagies are so pathetic actual, literal clinical retards laugh at them in public.
>>
>>38357994
haha ohhhhh hahhahhaa yeah i guess that is funny thanks for clarifying that my good citizen
>>38357959
faggot
>>
I used to spank the high school cuties when I worked at a fast food joint. If I walked into the walk-in cooler and there was a cute girl in there, I'd touch her butt. Sounds kinda creepy but they liked it. I can't believe I used to have the courage to do things like that.
>>
I worked at McDonald's when I was 16 and it was kind of fun for the times
there were some cutie girls who worked there surprisingly so

the manager's daughter worked there and she had a phat ol' azz
>>
How about we replace cashiers with touch screens so that there's no more confusion about custom orders anymore?
>>
>people still eat at McShit's
Why? There are infinitely better fast food places.
>>
>>38358029
it's really not that funny of a joke, don't mind em.

"hahahah an actual retard laughed at a non retard!!!!!"
>>
>>38358300
I imagine people putting their order in wrong and still getting furious like in tech support when someone can't get their password right so prolifically that you have to remotely access their desktop and enter the password for them kek.
>>
>>38358410

90% of old people have smartphones. It's a lot easier to learn than non-touch screen technology. Drive through ordering can be touch screen too. Too much miscommunication can happen through drive through. Either customer can't hear drive through or drive through can't hear customer.
>>
>>38355990
don't work at mcdonalds, but i work at taco bell. had an interesting encounter a couple days ago.
>be me
>running the drive with only 3 other people on shift
>drive thru is packed
>guy ordering is an indecisive retard
>people behind begin to get antsy
>new chef in kitchen, takes forever to make food
>machine in kitchen breaks down
>oh shit
>all hell breaks loose
>people in drive thru literally have to wait 5 - 10 minutes for their fucking fast food
>drive thru guy, had no control over kitchen
>an old bitch towards the middle of the line has had enough
>gets out of car and comes to window to bitch and complain
>restrain myself from telling her to fuck off and just give her a poker face
>pisses her off even more
>eventually inexperienced manager comes up and handles situation poorly
>when its finally her turn, old bitch just drives off without picking up her food

The life of a fast food person is a shitty one
>>
>>38358522

how do you even handle drive through when there's not too many people working that shift?
>>
>>38358538
you just kind of have to wait for the food to be ready and stare awkwardly at the people waiting for food. its extremely uncomfortable
>>
File: 1410527023078.jpg (977KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1410527023078.jpg
977KB, 1920x1080px
>>38356188
>tfw this was my exact experience when i got my first job at mcdonalds

thank god we both made it out of that place anon
>>
>>38358581
Had this position at McDonald's sometimes when I worked there and it was quite awkward when there was a wait. It seemed like both me and the customer just tried to not look at each other though we kind of were out of the corners of our eyes. Shit sucked.

Luckily I mostly got the grill area in the back. Little customer contact and the other grill people were usually pretty cool, at least usually. Still couldn't stand getting rushed on drive thru orders.
>>
>>38358581

>think about going to back to restock or get more ice
>hesitate because don't want to be late for bagging an order
>hesitate in case another customer pulls up to drive through to order
>>
What's it like to have a job? Especially one like this.

I am terrified imagining the social interaction. I don't even know what the relationship between co-workers would be like. I wonder how much of an ass-kisser to the boss you have to be as well. And how your co-workers would react to you being socially retarded.
>>
>>38358946

It can be cozy if your team understands you're socially awkward and keeps you in the back (fryer/grill/dish washing/restocking/cleaning/etc) , but that doesn't mean you'll never have to fill in for drive through/front . It's stressful and hectic at first because you don't know what you're doing and you may not have someone to train on your first day . Avoid fast food if you can, but if it's something you have to do you will have to learn to get outside your comfort zone and learn some people skills. It is not a nice robot job.

Co-workers can be nice, firm, passive-aggressive, or mean about you being socially awkward. It really depends on what kind of people you're working with.
>>
>>38358946
Everything new is nerve wracking. You have many new people to meet, new things to learn, and possibly lots of phone calls to make (if in office) as well as rules and regulations to follow. Best thing is to not be autistic and just casually ask someone their name if you've forgotten it. You don't want to be the retard who has a question every 5 minutes, so try your best to figure things out but ask if you are truly stuck rather than majorly fucking up. When you're new you have a lot more leeway to ask questions. There's also some leeway for fucking up usually though I did work one job where I was in my second week and got the protocol for calling in sick wrong. I got a fucking "demerit" even though everyone was notified. Food service doesn't require great social skill as it's repetitive. "Hello welcome to blah blah, what can I get/do for you?" "Ok great, just a moment. How's your day going? Oh good! Okay here is your blah blah." A literal retard/autist works at the Walgreens near me, and come to think of it also in my parent's town. They do just fine at the register and people realize they're retarded and are polite. Your coworkers don't give a fuck about anything at this level, so it's more about how your supervisor reacts to you being retarded. Don't blurt out stupid fucking questions while they're holding a quick 5 minute meeting. If you have a genuine complaint find your supervisor off the clock and politely let them know what's going on. Don't be a fucking complainer. It's really not that hard. The best thing is if you're new and a customer is flipping out other people, if available, are usually willing to take over, and you can just call the supervisor since you have the excuse that you're new and have no idea what to do.
>>
>>38357883
Hey anon, gentle hand holding cuck type here. Ill help you understand without being a dick like some people.
>anon is working at subway
>pic related walks in
>big boy here orders a turkey sandwich
>anon is tired from working all day and makes Bee sting boy his sandwich
>Time goes by and Randy walks back in
>Sheldon Cooper of the big bang theory walks up to anon laughing
>anon is puzzled
>Vaccine boy mocks anon for forgetting the turkey on his sandwich

See the funny part here? Its not that anon forgot the turkey, its that Randy Newman was making fun of anon for being a retard and forgetting his turkey
>>
>>38358946

When you to get to the point where you know how to do your job it will get awkward when they start asking you about your life and you don't have anything interesting to talk about. You may have to lie about having a girlfriend
>>
A guy I went to high school with starting working at McDonald's at 16 and is still working there 15 years later. He has a huge house, a boat, a nice wife and Ronald McDonald statue on his front steps for some reason.

I'm honestly impressed. For a "bad" job you could probably do worse if you stick with it.
>>
i got served by a guy who was bullied immensly in school, and as a result he was always super arrogant and a total dick. very easy to see why he was bullied.

I went through drive thru last week and he served me, i physically laughed in his face and said "fucken hell this is what you do with your life?!"

I went to uni and got a sweet fucking career job in commerce and manage a couple branches at 25, so he could say nothing

haha fuck you mark, cuck
>>
File: 1498248354685.png (509KB, 313x415px) Image search: [Google]
1498248354685.png
509KB, 313x415px
>>38356810
>>38356017
>being a mccuck who deals with nasty food service shit all day
>as opposed to being a /comfy/ retail worker
>>
>>38356772
supermarket/grocery store work is still better than being a mccuck
>>
>>38359395
that makes more sense but i personally dont find it that funny still. thank you anyways, you're too kind.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 90x90px
>>38359481
>guy is bullied a lot in school, forms superiority complex to keep himself from ending it every night
>"haha what a cuck he deserved it"
>>
>>38359524
i guarantee you got bullied in school too
>>
File: really faggot.jpg (62KB, 471x448px) Image search: [Google]
really faggot.jpg
62KB, 471x448px
>>38356843
You're just an edgy autist trying to feel better about himself. If by some miracle you're getting laid, those poor girls obviously have shit tier standards.

I can easily tell the difference between actual chads on this site and pathetic losers in denial.

Chads with nice lives only come here to offer people advice because they have nothing to be edgy and salty about. Simple psychology.
>>
>>38359562
Lmao sure they do faggot, you can do what you want at the end of the day
I'm just saying... fuck working at miccy d's
>>
>>38355990
BKbro here. Run the drive thru. Manager yells for not being fast enough, then yells for not wasting time offering extra bacon or a dessert.
>>
>>38359486
>/comfy? retail
I don't work at mccuckolds, but you're actually implying that working at retail is better when you're dealing with more severe cases of retardation
>>
File: IMG_20170714_013540.jpg (266KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170714_013540.jpg
266KB, 1280x1280px
I'm there right now actually originali
>>
>>38359642

it's nice that you get pictures so that you can look at all the ingredients and know what people are ordering without having to look at the menu behind you.
>>
File: 1499542779012.jpg (25KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1499542779012.jpg
25KB, 512x512px
>>38355990
i want to work night shift at mcdonalds or a white castle and make drunk and high people happy, and myself...
>>
>>38359518
Lol literal retards have a better sense of humor than you which is why it's funny to us and the retard and not you.
>>
>>38359673

Late shift is extremely fast paced . That's when customers show up non-stop and order $30+ worth of food
>>
>>38359642
what is this the drive thru machine for wagecuck workers?
>>
>>38359687
no you're just not funny. making fun of "retards" is bullying. big difference
>>
>>38359642
Reported to Shekelstein for being on your phone during work hours
>>
>>38359724
Boil it down to self depreciating humor coming from the retard. He realizes he has deficiencies and poked fun at a non-retard for being so deficient to mess up an incredibly simple task.
>>
File: IMG_20170714_014543.jpg (105KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170714_014543.jpg
105KB, 720x1280px
>>38359755
Do it faget
>>38359714
Yes
>>
>>38359800
still not laughing. this is literally a normie sense of humor.
>>
>>38358357
I just got a strange deja vu feeling from reading this
>>
File: IMG_20170714_015442.jpg (70KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170714_015442.jpg
70KB, 720x1280px
You might not like it but this is what peak McDonald's looks like
>>
>>38359562
>>38359594
That other anon is right, Jesus Christ you sound like a bitter faggot
>>
can this be a retail feels thread too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldOIvHNJa7w
>>
File: 1460309751723.gif (510KB, 700x827px) Image search: [Google]
1460309751723.gif
510KB, 700x827px
Should i work at Burger king?
>>
Why do Americans hate on minimum wage workers so much?

Don't see that kind of bullying in other countries. You do what you can to make end's meet. Not everyone is going to be a doctor or astronaut.
>>
>>38360277
Because the "American Dream" as it's known inherently disparages those jobs. The immigrant comes to the US and does a "lowly" job like flipping burgers or being a janitor. It's then expected that their kids move up to a "better" job than they do. There are a lot of expectations and assumptions that come with that, obviously. The most visible is that menial jobs are somehow less legitimate, and that one can move up fairly easily through hard work.

It's a pretty retarded mindset, but I sadly don't think it's unique. Move up in wealth, and it seems to be the next step "down" on the rung. Living in a college town for example, being a tradesman is seen as lesser, as infinitum.
>>
Guys get a job at a gas station. IT'S SO FUCKING EASY!!!
>>
I worked 3 years overnight at mcdonalds, it was pretty comfy most of the time and I got as much free food as I wanted
>>
>>38356017
>forget
Have you considered they aren't forgetting? I'm sorry, anon, but if you are on /r9k/ you might be the butt of normalfag jokes (bullying).
>>
File: 1497487627790.jpg (79KB, 635x1257px) Image search: [Google]
1497487627790.jpg
79KB, 635x1257px
Is anyone else here repulsed by fast food after working McJobs for years?
The amount of people I have seen
>touching food without gloves
>picking up food from the floor to serve
>serving 6+ hour old food
>spraying chemicals near food
>never, EVER washing their hands

Sickening.
I've worked this shit all over the country. If you're eating at these places, you're disgusting
>>
>work at pizzeria for 1 year
>start out with some mean managers but they eventually quit or get fired
>get cool ones as time goes on
>stop doing cashier job because that shit sucks and theres literally no benefits
>become god tier kitchen/opener
>99/100 times dont have to interact with shitty customers
>finally opening up to coworkers and find that some of them like the same spergy shit i do
>getting more hobbies, feeling more confident and less sad
>still cant talk to girls but dont care cuz i have an internet bf that i can actually relate to and buys me stuff instead of cucking me

if you reading this SW or K sell me some fucking weed please im a huge autist and cant ask directly

all in all things are looking up
>>
Used to work at McDonald's, now I work at Five Guys. FG is an infinitely better place to work, I can't fathom why the attitude is so different in the kitchen.

I guess because they don't hire retards who don't give a shit about the customer. Even if most customers are assholes I still feel pressure to do a good job, and it was almost panic-attack inducing back at Mickey D's when I had to do everything because my coworkers just didn't care.
>>
>>38357366

The thought of some fucking downie going back to anon's place of work and yelling at him for forgetting the turkey is really funny.
>>
>>38360988

Five Guys isn't a 24 hour store so work hours are less crazy. There's less feeling of being understaffed. Menu is a lot smaller and the expensive price means you will hardly have to deal with large orders. The packaging at Five Guys is a lot simpler Maybe the pay is better and work a lot more organized
>>
>>38359397
this is my greatest fear. a HUGE problem i've had my entire life is that my face turns red when i get embarrassed. and i get embarrassed easily.

there is no way i can fix this. i am totally fucked.
>>
I've been working at a supermarket deli for 2 years as of today.
AMA
>>
>>38355990
Question, how can a robot work a job like that? What position are you? Do you have to talk to people a lot?
>>
>>38359642
That's actually cool

Tell me more about how it works and shit
>>
>>38359673
digicat?
>>
>>38355990
>be me, 120 lb skelly, car wash detailer
>physical fucking labor, hands and knees cleaning tires and rims, hardly any breaks
>in Texas summer heat, sometimes 75%+ humidity
>for 8 hours, 10 AM to 6 PM
>mfw
eat shit, you don't know true work at all
>>
>>38355990

Tfw Wendy's cuck
>>
>>38356256

xavier?

this comment is original
>>
File: 20170706_155938.jpg (1017KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170706_155938.jpg
1017KB, 2560x1536px
>>38360435
Thinking about doing this for a second job. don't know if i want to deal with like crackheads tho...

Anyone else a busboy?

Been working at a fancy restauarant clearing tables, get nice free food, not too boring and it goes by real quick. I get a pretty comfy view too.
>>
>>38356892

Depends on the time of day. When's it's closing, there's only like two of us. And on the busiest rush hour therews ten of us.
>>
>>38360988
Used to work at Five guys. We kept hiring fucking idiots to work the frys. I worked the grill, but i ended up working nearly the whole line during rushes. Loved washing dishes in the back tho. Listen to music and be by myself.
>>
>>38356943
All races have their annoying quirks, but black people are by far the fucking worst because it's so confrontational for something that matters so little.
>>
>>38358090
>>38358299

that's the one bright spot. there is usually some eye candy
>>
>>38358300

it usually doesn't have anything to do with any misunderstanding at the register, it all comes down to the speed of the kitchen, it's easy to make mistakes when your in a hurry
>>
What do you do, grill, BOP or till?
>>
>>38357368
1. I'm dumb
2. No balls
3. Lazy
4. No starting capital
>>
I had an interview for McDonald's today but I got called into work and phoned in to reschedule, whoever it was on the phone said she'd tell the manager and about 15 minutes later I got two texts saying they've emailed me, but this was almost two hours ago and still no emails

Any McBots care to tell me what's going on? Am I going to get the job?
>>
File: 1499567201914.png (215KB, 398x370px) Image search: [Google]
1499567201914.png
215KB, 398x370px
>>38356188
>being this much of a incompetent fuck

Holy shit... to fail a safety net job, I didnt think anyone, even robots, could be THIS useless.
>>
>>38363923
>disabled
>first day on the job
LOL HOW CAN HE BE SO USELESS LMAO HE DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO WORK THE PROPRIETARY MCDONALD'S FRYING MACHINE (TM) ON THE FIRST DAY
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.