[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 137738179613.jpg (17KB, 468x323px) Image search: [Google]
137738179613.jpg
17KB, 468x323px
>27
>bite the bullet and admit I'm a fucking socially retarded idiot and just can't find a gf/wife to my parents when confronted
>they do all they can to hook me up with a nice 22 yo girl, we hang out and I feel like it could finally work out
>we hang out, text and talk on the phone for hours for 1-2 months, everything seems fine
>something happens to her and her interest seems to drop out of fucking nowhere
>doesn't give a fuck about me suddenly
>obviously talks to me just to be polite and shitty teenage "I don't want to break his heart" dogshit
>I observe a certain fucking Chad-ish orbiter on her kikebook page who comments all her shit with hearts and other fucking obvious stuff
>she tells me "it's just a friend :^)" when confronted
>I know they are regularly in contact both irl and internet
>just stopped contacting her, she doesn't seem to give a fuck and my last interaction with her was over a month ago

I got cucked, didn't I? I swear to god I'll never ever ever EVER EVER get my hopes up in terms of any fucking girls ever again. I have this disgusting feeling like someone punched in my stomach for 2 weeks straight right now.
>>
>>38355028
You did fuck her right? Kiss? Hold hands?
>>
File: Penn Jillette.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Penn Jillette.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>38355028
If texting takes more than 1 week to get a date then you're behind. 2 weeks and you're already cucked.

That goes for all of you. If you are not the romantic interest within a month, then you are not the romantic interest. Ask girls on dates, that's where you get to see if you two have actual chemistry. Tell them that they're pretty. Let them know that you're interested. As far as you're concerned, friendship is NEVER a precursor to a relationship. If that's enough for her to laugh at you, then you don't have chemistry.
>>
>>38355028
I'll do you one better, OP.
>Same deal; socially retarded, parents find a girl to hook me up with
>We actually hit it off really well and things go great
>We end up losing our virginities to one another
>I get into a college in another city, we decide to make it long distance
>Doesn't work long distance; we separate for a bit, date other people
>I come back b/c the school didn't work out
>She's dating some other guy
>Guy turns out to be an asshole, they break up
>We get back together
>Things go even better, for like 5 months
>Get told I'm the "best boyfriend ever" and the ILY's are everywhere
>Go on family vacation for a week
>Day 2, receive a text: "When you get home, we need to talk"
>"That sentence means very very few things, we need to talk now"
>Find out she's been talking to some guy on the side and has developed a crush on him
>He acknowledged her crush and apparently reciprocated it
>This was enough for her to dump me
>My loving relationship that basically ran its course over 5+ years got torn apart by a crush

This was 3 days ago :\
>>
>>38355041

I didn't fuck her, but of course we kissed and held hands my man. It went from texting me before she went to sleep to zero contact in one month for fucks sake. I don't understand why this happened out of fucking nowhere. Did she just fake it all the time? Did she just try to fuck with me?
>>
>>38355028
>we hang out, text and talk on the phone for hours for 1-2 months

You didn't make any sort of move, did you?

You didn't kiss her
You didn't fuck her
Admit it

This is all your fault. You completely and utterly blew this chance and you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>38355131
Yeah lad, if you're purely talking without any flirtatious language etc. You're clearly just a person to chat to, not a potential romantic partner.
>>
>>38355237
>Did she just fake it all the time? Did she just try to fuck with me?

You didn't escalate. You're a fully grown 27 year old man who should have been fucking her, not kissing and holding hands and talking on the phone like a 14 year old.

Did you even feel her tits, you utter omega.
>>
>>38355207
Shit boy that's rough, I don't know what other advice to give other than to say that you're not dependent on any one else, you still went to college and did stuff alone. Take some time to yourself, find out what you want from yourself before anything else is all I can suggest. Gl
>>
>>38355207
he's just better looking than you, of course women will dump their bfs for guys with better genes because why wouldn't they?

get over it
>>
>>38355266

I didn't do anything because she is (still?) a virgin. I'm an autist, but tricked a girl to have sex with me when I was 18. It didn't feel right to do any sexual stuff because she seemed too pure. Was this my fuckup?
>>
>>38355207

>retardedly clinging to the idea a high school first romance will actually last into adulthood.
>>
>>38355310
>Was this my fuckup?

What do you think, cunt?

You're 27. Do you honestly think that you did the right thing?
>>
>>38355028
I went through this exact type of scenario with girl I used to know from a job I had.
I even went to her house on quite a few occasions and spent money on her. She was extremely hot to me as well.
It just ended up with her being too autistic to hold a basic conversation so she blocked me for a month. After she unblocked me she told me she was hooked up with some retard guy and was fucking him saying it was amazing. I ignored her after that.
>>
>>38355028
>I got cucked, didn't I?
Don't fall for the "cuck" meme. Actual cuckoldry involves unknowingly raising another man's child.

You had a girlfriend who lost interest in you and you cut contact with her. You did the right thing and you should be proud of that.

>I swear to god I'll never ever ever EVER EVER get my hopes up in terms of any fucking girls ever again. I have this disgusting feeling like someone punched in my stomach for 2 weeks straight right now.
I know the feeling. Just hang in there and you'll feel better eventually. Try not to worry too much about having hope of finding someone else. It might happen, or it might not. I'm pretty sure I'll die alone as a KHHV, but I still hold a tiny shred of hope that it might work out differently.

>>38355237
>It went from texting me before she went to sleep to zero contact in one month for fucks sake. I don't understand why this happened out of fucking nowhere.
This seems like common behavior for women, unfortunately. Even if there are good ones out there who don't do this, I don't know how you can know for sure and actually trust somebody. I guess you just have to decide for yourself if it's worth the gamble.
>>
>>38355310
You're a normie and even fail at that. Kill yourself right now.
>>
>>38355244
this, you were an absolute beta op, you didn't make a move and she got tired of waiting for you to man up. can't blame her when she hops on chad dick when you refused to give her yours after months of chatting.
>>
>>38355314
I was 22 when we first met...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.