[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they teach the white girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1499278120299.png (831KB, 964x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1499278120299.png
831KB, 964x1200px
What did they teach the white girl?
>>
>>38354840
She got a pretty accurate idea of what life would be like dating a black guy
>>
>>38354840
I see nothing wrong here. Dumb slut deserved it.
>>
>>38354840
They taught her the reason why multiculturalism doesn't work. Nice guys.
>>
>>38354840
>Pics used are mugshots
>They're repeat offenders
Why is the prison system so fucked? Why don't we realize that a system that only creates harder criminals needs indefinite sentences across the board or to be overhauled completely?

Why aren't we changing it?
>>
>>38354840
Take this race-baiting shit to pol FUCK
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>38355679
why don't we just make everything perfect xD

Retard.
>>
>>38355679

Because people don't want what works. They want "results" not results.
They want to feel like things are being accomplished even if nothing is.

A perfect judicial system would involve a board of criminal psychologists reviewing each case, and preparing a long term treatment plan to each offender so as to cure whatever deviant behaviour has caused them to commit the crime in the first place. The findings would be passed onto local police precincts of the offenders to help community efforts in locating and combating systemic community issues.

Instead the legal system is based around
"Lock em up! Treat em like animals! Ha rape pssshh!!"
And they're surprised nay shocked when these offenders still commit deviant behaviour when they're released.
>>
File: meanwhile in the eu.jpg (764KB, 1104x800px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile in the eu.jpg
764KB, 1104x800px
i'm confused. so two black men raped her for fucking black men? or did a white guy rape her for fucking those two black men?
>>
>>38355798
This wouldn't had happened if those guys were either still in jail or molded into better, not worse, people.

It's in the best interest of society and not at all outside the realm of possibility to change the way this works.
>>
>>38355851
not sure if bait or if you're a legitimate retard
>>
>>38355829
Raped her for not liking black guys I think.
>>
>>38355818
lmfao I never thought I'd be able to see someone's neckbeard through text.
>>
>>38355829
>>38355968
Why is the headline so hard for you guys to understand?

She was kidnapped and raped by those two black dudes because they didn't like that she was dating or tried to date a black man.

>Manhunt underway for suspects
>Shows two mugshots

>headline is "did x to teach y a lesson about doing z"
>not "did x to teach y a lesson about not doing z"
>assumes the latter
wut

also a minority of black dudes fervently hate white people and interracial dating and think less of blacks who associate with whites. Was on a bus with this former STEM graduate who suffered severe brain damage because a bunch of black dudes jumped him for being white, didn't have shit on him. Pretty common thing.
>>
>>38356093
>>lmfao I never thought I'd be able to see someone's neckbeard through text.
Everything he said is right.
>>
>>38356102
Except it's not.

>A perfect judicial system would involve a board of criminal psychologists reviewing each case
>A board
This would require so many people and so much money that there is no way it could ever be a part of any "perfect" system

>so as to cure whatever deviant behaviour has caused them to commit the crime in the first place
So when people commit crime out of necessity, like having no food, we'll just give them all the money they need.

>The findings would be passed onto local police precincts of the offenders to help community efforts in locating and combating systemic community issues.
Now he wants to bloat the police just to catch petty criminals nobody gives a shit about. There isn't enough time in the day to read shitty reports written by a "board" of meme "scientists" while also patrolling, responding to calls and doing actual police work.

This would require so much manpower that you'd have to dilute the intake of officers and you're asking for corruption.

>And they're surprised nay shocked
>they're surprised nay shocked
>surprised nay shocked
>nay
Justneckbeardthings.jpg

I'm anticipating a "noooooooo ur retarded and just dont understand his(my) perfect plan for the judicial system which i know all about because i read some articles and saw law and order" response lmfao
>>
>>38356204

Haha I agree. What is with neckbeards believing that we need to be more nice to people? It's like they're edgy but at the same time they contradict themselves.
>>
>>38354840
>Two slow men see the perverse agenda of the Jew in action and try their best to steer a young white woman in the right direction
Bless those retarded men, they had the right idea, but poor execution.
>>
>>38356302
>deliberately misunderstands the post and starts pouting about he's really a nice guy(tm) and I'm an asshole
Yep. Definitely neckbeard things.
>>
>niggers fighting subversion
What the fuck

Hopefully they killed the mudshark at least
>>
>>38355829
>Look up Albert Schweitzer
Huh, a good racist, if only there were more people like him who realize that just because others are inferior doesn't mean they aren't still people.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.