[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Actually Kill Me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: 1499900225541.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499900225541.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
I'm pretty sure you guys would classify me as a chad.

>goes to the gym
>plays sports
>6"2
>has friends

Yet I still fucking hate myself.
>>
>>38353835
It doesn't matter if you hate yourself or not, you fucking retard. You're NOT a robot therefore, you DON'T belong here. You have everything going for you but just because you hate yourself you think you fit in with people on the other end of the spectrum. You're really fucking pathetic lmao, actually just fucking neck yourself and do everyone a favour.
>>
>>38354024
Face the facts, NIGGER, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Starting thousands of years ago, everyone else on this planet without exception did - they invented religion, the idea of law, and the ideas of property and respect for the value of human life. This enabled tribes to coalesce into bigger groups and become organized. The rest is history, or rather civilization. But your lot never did this, did they? Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? Nope (the reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war). Did they till the land? Nope. Did they domesticate an animal for their use? Nope. Did they invent a written language? Nope. Did they invent the wheel? Mainly, nope. Were they curious enough about what lay out across the sea to sail upon it? Nope. And blacks are the only "humans" on this planet of which all this is true. Eskimos are more technically advanced than blacks were, despite the handicap of having no raw materials to work with other than dead fish and snow. Indians managed to domesticate the elephant. Why couldn't niggers? So why do you fail everywhere even today? Let me offer you jigaboos a hypothesis. It's because feral behavior - innate savagery, murderous violence if annoyed, predisposition to rape many women and thus fecklessly father many children - conferred valuable survival advantages on individuals in the backward, Paleolithic milieu of Africa.
>>
>>38353835
Plz leave. You aren't wanted here
>>
>>38353835
>robots that are here not because of physical appearance, but because of a mental state
you so called "robots" will never understand our pain
>>
>>38354101
chad go back NOW NOW NOW
>>
>>38354024
Wrong if you have avoidant personality like op likely has youre a robot
>>
>>38353835
Which sports do you play?
>>
>>38354273
Most of you look average as fuck or shit easily fixable like acne or being fat.
>>
File: drgdg.jpg (5KB, 208x152px) Image search: [Google]
drgdg.jpg
5KB, 208x152px
>>38354571
WE DONT WANA LOOK AVERAGE WE WANNA BE CUUUUTTTEE
>>
>wah wah i'm a successful normalfag but I STILL WANT TO DIE XD
kill yourself.
>>
>>38354553
Football and some basketball. I swear I'm white
>>
>>38354866
sorry *nuzzles* >w< xDD
>>
>>38354551
OP literally said he has friends.
Guess he's avoidant then, yep he's a robot through and through all-right with his perfect height, confidence to be a gymlad and play sports which requires you to be around other people.

If you think this is what robots are then, idk what to tell you, but you shouldn't be here.
>>
>>38355055
I guess the point of my post is to explain that non robots have problems like you guys.
>>
>>38355075
why would we give a shit about your problems
they are insignificant compared to ours.
>>
>>38355228
because no one cares about your problems besides the other robot fags. You're in my situation. They're insignificant as well
>>
>>38355282
you have life on ez mode. we don't care if you are still sad. kill yourself or something if life is so bad (but it isn't that bad you're just a drama queen)
>>
>>38355309
If anything, your life is can be considered easy mode. You don't really have to put effort into anything. You can just live as a NEET your whole life and wallow in self pity. It all comes down to perspective though. I'm not being a drama queen, just explaining that I have low self esteem.
>>
>>38355438
>AKSHULLY it's your life that's easy! yeah! you might never experience what it feels like to have friends or someone be attracted to you or financial/academic success but at least you don't have to work!
nah fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>38353835
>I'm pretty sure you guys would classify me as a chad.
>>goes to the gym
>>plays sports
>>6"2
>>has friends

none of these things make you a Chad if you do not have 7+/10 FACE
>>
File: david-cage-happy.jpg (82KB, 1037x691px) Image search: [Google]
david-cage-happy.jpg
82KB, 1037x691px
>>38355460
Notice how I said
>It all comes down to perspective though
and
>If anything, your life is CAN be considered

I didn't actually say I feel that way.
>>
>>38355486

what if im fat, have a beard, glasses, long hair and ive slept with like 12 different women? sex maybe around 900 times in my life or so.
does that make me a chad?
>>
>>38355486
Here's my face. I consider it a 10/10. Don't know if you'd say the same
>>
>>38355503

women ranging from fat but not morbidly obese to tiny cute ones?
does this make me chad?
i certainly do not feel like chad
>>
>>38355493
then what the fuck are you trying to say retard
you're not going to convince anyone here to feel bad for you.
>>
>>38355532
I'm not trying to whore for sympathy, just explaining my situation.
>>
>>38355438
You're an absolute fucking state.
>M-MUH ESTEEM
Yea ok, in the grand scale of things you have everything I could only dream of, friends, confidence, the ability to achieve a good physique.
If you think being a robot is easy mode then you're undoubtedly the most fucking brainded person I've ever come across, then again most normies are. I'm a fucking monstrosity and that DOESNT come down to perspective, I'll never have friends like you or be able to do the things that you do. You're lucky.
Get the FUCK off this board, you normie piece of shit and just cliff yourself. Do NOT reproduce, I pity the children that would inherit your brainless genes.
>>
>>38355560
no one gives a shit about chad situations. fuck off to facebook.
>>
>>38355528
no

you're Chad if stranger women approach you in public, that is how you find out

most people can get laid regularly, its just that she will always cuck you with Chad or just leave

women can feel trule love only to her kids and Chad, anything else is just settling for her to not be alone
>>
File: 1483819170719.jpg (37KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
1483819170719.jpg
37KB, 431x450px
>>38355560
Your situation is good you crybaby bitch boy. Fucking end yourself retard.
>>
File: 9mvo-101-15019647.png (104KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
9mvo-101-15019647.png
104KB, 500x522px
>>38355570
Look at this meme for one sec forget about your autistic crying xDDDD
it's like soooo funny >w<
>>
>>38355607
Alright, fair point. Off topic question, even though I'm incredibly racist and have a deep hatred for blacks I've always wanted to be brutally fucked by a black guy for enslaving his ancestors. Is this a viable goal?
>>
>>38355594

I get approached in public but I'm too socially awkward to take it anywhere on the fly.
they usually just like my hair.
every girl has asked me out ive never asked one out in my life.
though i have to wait a long time sometimes.
which is depressing as fuck.

otherwise im pretty ugly dude and i have a neckbeard.
>>
imagine having no friends haha
>>
>>38354571
>acne is fixable
try again.
Been on every medication, cover my pillow with clean towel, dont touch face. Still have shitty acne and bacne. Cant take acutane because of autoimmune disease
>>
>>38354571
>>38357203
I've had acne for 10 years, 23 now. I've been on every topical and oral in the book, only thing that helped was accutane but my shit came back after awhile. Don't want to get back on it because it gave me joint pains and permanently worsened my night vision.
I'm just praying it goes away at like 25
>>
>>38353835
i'd kill to be 6'2, 5'4 manlet here. Just fuck my shit up.
>>
File: Shakespeare.jpg (113KB, 549x641px) Image search: [Google]
Shakespeare.jpg
113KB, 549x641px
>mfw born a chad but actively choose and pursued to be a beta neet like you guys for artistic inspiration purposes
>there is no catharsis without conflict, you see

It feels good, lads.

I would hate to be you guys, though.

I'm serious, I'm posting from a homeless shelter right now.
Seeking inspiration, my man. You gotta dig deep.

Sort of like a method actor, total immersion into this misery. It's past the point of "pretending" now though, it's crossed over into real territory.

I will emerge on the other side smiling.

The world is my stage.
>>
File: 1497138512742.png (245KB, 900x827px) Image search: [Google]
1497138512742.png
245KB, 900x827px
>>38353835
You're not a robot, but you're not a chad. Probably somewhere between normie or cyborg. I'm a cyborg myself.

It's okay if you hate yourself, but tell me... Will hating yourself get you anywhere? Probably not. So instead of hating yourself, hate society like the rest of us. Society is filled with injustice and blockheads that would make you look like a fucking wizard they're so filled with normie agenda. Don't hate yourself, hate the game.
>>
File: IMG_0229.jpg (32KB, 600x407px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0229.jpg
32KB, 600x407px
>>38357295
5'6 manlet reporting in. If i were u id kms
feelsbadman. originalo.
>>
>>38357547

Dude I'm 5'5 and had sex at least 900 times.
I'm fat, hairy, neckbeard, long hair.
Never asked a girl out in my life.
They always come to me.

Stop being a fucking weirdo its all in the personality
>>
>>38357587
u know damn well u wouldnt even be on 4chan right now if u got bitches like that dont even lie
>>
>>38357606

I'm waiting for the next one.
And it's been a long time this time.
So I'm a robot like you guise
>>
>>38357636
no ur not.
ur just on a dry spell.
go fuck a stripper and call it a night chad.

ree.

originali
>>
>>38357547
why havent you killed yourself? i might be 5'4 but i have a pretty big cock and thick cock whats the point if ill never use it, life is fucking cruel.
>>
File: 43b.jpg (138KB, 1208x1040px) Image search: [Google]
43b.jpg
138KB, 1208x1040px
Solid b8 m8. Let's see where this goes.
>>
>>38353835
OP I'm like you only I don't have any "real" friends, I keep in touch but I never actually hang out with them.

>go to gym
>play football and track
>same height
>sort of have friends

You know what's diffrent though? I don't hate myself, I don't even really hate anyone else. Everything is too complicated and I have no control over and that's why I'll never be happy. Happily ever after is a myth. Doesn't matter how far you really get because you'll never have everything, you'll never achieve everything you always wanted to. You'll never go to space, you'll never be a race car driver, you'll never have enough time to live out every single one of your greatest fantasies, even if you somehow did by some sort of cosmic coincidence, you'll always say "what if" because you don't know if your at the peak, you dont know if your the best, if your great, you will never know if you reached the peak, ain't that a bitch?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.