[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

b urslf man

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: just_bee_yourself.jpg (78KB, 900x355px) Image search: [Google]
just_bee_yourself.jpg
78KB, 900x355px
>Ask her out. If she refuses it's not the end of the world
>said the Chad from the other thread.

um yes it IS the end of the world. If you stutter or act all around weird (which you will. you never talked to women before) you're fucked so you're fucked anyway.

Now if the girl knew you she would tell all her friends and then Chad will come and beat you up or her friends will make fun of you if you walk by them for even daring to attempt to talk to their friends.

If the girl didn't know you she'll think you're a weirdo/pervert/rapist and will report you or if not then Chad will come and beat you up.

To sum it up.
Best case scenario: you're physically or emotionally scarred
Worst case scenario: you're a rapist.
>>
>>38353612
>you're physically or emotionally scarred
it hurts to reminisce
>>
>>38353612

you lost when you cared what she thought.

a man does what he wants when he wants.

a boy asks for permission, even if it's implied from social cues.

a man creates reality. a boy reacts to reality.

better luck next time, boy.
>>
>>38353654

When a robot tries to do what he wants when he wants, he is deemed either creepy or an asshole.
>>
>>38353774

that's a shit test, and robots fail because inwardly that's what they think about themselves.

whereas if you looked at someone as if that notion had never occurred to you and laughed in their faces as if they were the mental ones, i guarantee they would be the ones plagued by self doubt.

robothood is a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>38353830

Pretty sure the vast majority of people would just write you off as an asshole and get back on with their own lives. Nobody cares enough about a stranger to think that hard about it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.