[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Morrissey / The Smiths

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

What do you think of them lads?

>tfw oscillate wildly and money changes everything are some of my favourite smiths songs
>>
DEATH
FOR
NO
REASON
IS
MURDER
>>
the first time a girl I was fond of came over to my apartment she put on how soon is now

I miss her and listening to their music triggers me
thanks OP
>>
>>38353716
I got just the perfect thing for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDoTZmV6Zrg
>>
>>38353739
what a godtier song
>>
"The Smiths" are like "The Shits" to me
>>
>>38353583
I prefer the song "Ask." Always cheers me up when I'm feeling shitty.
>>
>>38353583
Well I Wonder is feels central
>>
>>38353583
Morrissey gets undue hate. I like the smiths too
>>
s/t > queen is dead >> strangeways > meat is murder
>>
File: 1487948684696.png (555KB, 777x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487948684696.png
555KB, 777x720px
>when the harmonica comes in right at the end of I Won't Share You
>>
>>38354173
Favorite Moz solo song? For me it's The Lazy Sunbathers

>>38354222
Queen > Meat > s/t > Strangeways
>>
bump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poe9w7G14FQ
>>
File: 1497734750157.jpg (22KB, 422x352px) Image search: [Google]
1497734750157.jpg
22KB, 422x352px
>>38353583
you will never be a teen in the late 80's listening to the Smiths on copied cassette through your headphones
>>
>>38353583
Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
and
I Want The One I Can't Have
>>
>>38354173
Morrissey is smug but he never harms anyone and is true to his principles.
I believe he's hated because his smugness makes people feel insecure and inferior.

>>38354562
>Favorite Moz solo song?
Girl Least Likely To
>>
Over the moor...
Take me to the moor...
Dig a shallow grave and I'll lay me down...

One of my favs
>>
>>38353887
Delete this comment immediately
>>
HANG THE NORMIE HANG THE NORMIE, HANG THE NORMIE

Hang the normie, hang the normie, hangthenormie hangthenormie hangthenormie
>>
A really great band. Every studio release is a classic and most of them are absolute masterpieces. Morrissey's solo works is a lot weaker, in my opinion. Still, "Viva Hate" and "Vauxhall and I" are really strong albums.

My favorite Smiths song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPKgaKHII-Y
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.