[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw not born rich HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RICH?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: f3Gr1Ac.png (501KB, 1102x967px) Image search: [Google]
f3Gr1Ac.png
501KB, 1102x967px
>tfw not born rich

HOW THE FUCK DO I GET RICH?
>>
File: 1495225824765.png (19KB, 300x250px)
1495225824765.png
19KB, 300x250px
>>38353533
You can become an Electrician and labor and invest in your free-time.
>>
File: 1496825302643.png (783KB, 1300x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496825302643.png
783KB, 1300x1080px
>>38353533
Money is nice to have but you'd still have an empty void in your life that nothing physically could fill aside from maybe cock you faggot
>>
>>38353533
The only way to be happy is to be happy.
>>
If there are rich people there must also be poor people. Rather than try to get rich, start a revolutionary organization to get rid of the rich as a class.
>>
Hard work, confidence, risk taking and luck.
Good money management skills.
Be entrepreneurial and capitalise or create opportunities to make income.
Starting your own business.
Being a wage slave usually won't lead you to the top.
>>
should have gotten in on eth mane
i didn't either, fuck my life
>>
It may be the current inclination of the mob to enforce the monetary rigueur to prove to them that you ought not be ground to the basic components of your physical constitution in order to help grow a corn field.
But it is a mob and you might be able to convince them that what you already have is the true evaluative measure.
If you want my advice, become a whore.
>>
>>38353640

The mob follows no one but the leader.
>>
>>38353600
People have already tried that, it just fails every-time.
>>
>>38353616
>want to try cryto trading
>all sites require all your information

Fuck off.
>>
I had a link a long time ago for a seven year plan to seven figures. Google it up, it's out there
>>
>>38353685
the leader makes the mob do only what it is capable of doing
>>
Become a prostitute. Not even kidding.
>>
>>38353816
Found it

http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/7-Years-to-7-Figure-Wealth.pdf
>>
Bump for all my niggas trying to get rich.
>>
>>38353533
Fuck the system from the inside by being a banker. Remember you're not robbing real human beings. Only No*mies. They deserve it. What you're doing isn't even immoral since they are just objects that can not feel real suffering. They're liek NPC's in a videogame that is life.

Don't worry, they're too stupid to stop you or do anything to really hurt you. Just remember to hold nothing back and when you attack them aim to crush them entirely. Do everything in your ability to accomplish this. Anything goes.

Sheep should serve wolves.
>>
Also don't be afraid. They don't have mirror neurons in their heads and as such lack empathy so it is easy to fool them. You just need to be cocky.
>>
>>38355770
OK but what career path should I follow then? I'm majoring in finance but don't know what to do.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.