[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I avoid passively ghosting/getting passively ghosted?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1490924017511.jpg (18KB, 275x203px) Image search: [Google]
1490924017511.jpg
18KB, 275x203px
How do I avoid passively ghosting/getting passively ghosted? I've added a few people from /r9k/ on shit like discord/steam/kik and it always goes the same way, we message each other a lot for the first few days then over the course of a few weeks we talk less and less and our conversations eventually just become one word responses whether from me or them and whether or not we bore each other. It's always like we both just run out of stuff to say after a few weeks and don't know how to keep it going. How do I keep a conversation going in these situations? I'm sure some robot here has experience this.
>>
Same. Run out of new things to say. I don't know how to come up with new conversations every day.
Other than that I just feel that I'm being too annoying sending more than 2 sentences on a text and hold myself back.
>>
>>38353273
You have to play video games or do some other activity together. It's pretty much the only way I know how to prolong interaction with others.
>>
>>38353273
Just keep doing it until you find someone you click with. It'll either be mutual attraction or a shared interest that keeps things going. I've been talking to a girl from /x/ for 9 years because we both like cats and fucking. We'd be in a relationship but my dick is too big for her, so we just talk about cats and fucking 90% of the time. Moving away from talking on a daily basis after the first few days is natural. Wait until you actually have something to talk about before talking to them. People want to be entertained. Come to the table with a story and you can hold their interest much better than with "I'm I annoying you" "why don't we talk anymore" "do you like me". Always ask open ended questions, for example, don't ask "do you like going to the beach" come in with a story about you going to the beach, and if they don't reply with a story of their own, you can ask "what was your favorite beach visit". Who, what, where, and why are very important conversational tools.
>>
>>38353273
LITERALLY just say anything... It doesn't have to be perfect, it doesn't have to be clever, just say something random.

My ADHD provides me with a lot of random thoughts and I just say all of them. It keeps up conversations and everyone tells me that they love talking to me because I always keep the convo going and I always have something to say.

People don't respond because they might be waiting for YOU to respond, so don't be shy and just say whatever the fuck you want LOL if it goes badly oh well find a new internet friend
>>
>>38353667
This. Just like with IRL acquaintances (if you have any, no offense meant), communication eventually breaks off if there's no engaging past talking involved.
>>
>>38353700
The thing is I do find people I click with, it's just that we literally run out of things to talk about robots don't have the most interesting of lives me included.

>>38353712
You're not understanding anon after a while I do say anything but it always devolves into one word responses after a few weeks
>>
>>38353273
I ghosted an rp partner and kinda regret it. But I don't know how to get in touch with him and apologize.

But the problem is he loved my rp. People tend to like the way I write. But he was so lazy and clingy. But he was a good guy and a cute trap. I feel awful. I am a bad person.

I nearly ghosted my most recent rp partner and didn't talk to him for two months and he got pissed when I came back on and told me he had two new partners. Now I feel like a third wheel and havn't spoken to him in two days.

I am my own worst enemy.
>>
>>38353813
Why not just talk to him as a regular person then, message him apologizing and say you got tired of rp but would be fine still being friends
>>
>>38353273
Talk to normal people and not mentally retarded people off 4chan.
>>
>>38354168
We were only really friends within rp. But I mean I still rp he's just so lazy about it. If he put in a little more effort he'd have been perfectly adequate enough.

We had a strictly rp relationship with some slight personal familiarity. And we had a pretty decent rp but he injected his fetishes into it so much and had his character in so much control of the world we rp'd in it got boring and he didn't want to start a fresh one,
>>
>>38354204
If I could do that I wouldn't be on 4chan in the first place
>>
>>38354258
But anon my point is if you think he was a good guy and regret ghosting him maybe just try being regular friends, just tell him you got tired of rp or something to make up for the time you ghosted him in and to stop him from trying to get back into it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.