[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do chads want to be our friends?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chadcockthunder.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chadcockthunder.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Are chads trying to be our friends but we wont let them?
>>
>>38353085
>Are chads trying to be our friends but we wont let them?

LMFAO what kind of shit

NO, NOBODY WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIENDS. ESP CHAD AND STACIES
>>
the people at the very top of the social hierarchy don't bully
it's the people below them and those below them that cause you problems
>>
chads are bros
>>
chads don't have friends
why do you think chads cucking each other is so common
>>
>>38353085
true alpha chads would be friends with robots, if they had some stuff in common. true alpha chads dont care about the people they interact with, because they know their aloofness/not giving a fuck attitude is what makes them chad in the first place. the true, top tier alpha chads are all based and bros. it's only the lower normie kids tying to be chad that are dismissive of robots.

ive been friends with literal chads (r9k would consider me a chad if seen irl 2bh) and they're all legit super mega bros to everyone. the only people they dont like are negative toxic people. you can literally be the nerdiest or weirdest dude, but if you're a goodhearted guy who's trying, they can literally tell and will be cool with you. they literally shun the bully dudes that r9k usually thinks of when they think of chads
>>
yeah, most chads are nice people. a chad isnt a bully because a bully has problems. chads just dont realize how easy life is for them. overall, really positive guys.
>>
>tfw Chad was my lad, but I constantly said 'no thanks' when he invited me
>>
>>38353250
This, had 10/10 tan muscle football chad friend whose instagram pics were all him+3 stacys at the same time. The only thing we had in common was talking business & money yet we became friends from that alone.

True chads are what society needs.
>>
I want to help robots better themselves but they can never help themselves.
You need to stop complaining and overcome your problems.
If your a fat ugly balding kissless virgin with no job or education, you to the gym, eat healthy, and work hard to make yourself valuable for that job.
A complete lifestyle change is required and you have to go thru allot of pain and sacrifices.
Otherwise you'll be fat and ugly and worthless for the rest of your life.
You have to join us normies to beat us.
>>
>>38353544
This/this

I've ascended from robot to cyborg and I'm edging towards normie territory, it isn't easy, but every day I make a little bit of progress, and now it's starting to seriously rack up, you can climb the ladder, easy. You just need to get fucking on it first, and that's the hardest part
>>
>>38353531

knew a true chad who was 6'4 205lbs lean, benching 350lbs+, and he befriended a pure math major with legitimate autism. they hung out a lot, all because the chad is actually very intelligent too and liked to talk about topics that most normies couldn't dive into
>>
>>38353544
>I want to help robots
okay here help me
here are me settis
>5'11"
>200lbs fat down from 220 several weeks ago
>mentally ill with sleep disorder; on NEETbux
>car is broken
>went to uni in my city for 1 year; got a 4.0
>had to take a hiatus for a bit
>want to go back
>need to work 30 hours a week making at least 12/hr and go to school fulltime
>can't find a job because no car
>can't drive to campus because no car
>can't move because no car no job
>can't even get to my psychiatrist anymore
what do how do i better myself???
how do i do the impossible and work that much+go to school?
>>
Chads are just like us but they have better looks.
>concentrate on their thing
>don't really talk to people
>are good with girls because they're self aware as most of us are bad with women because we are self aware,took the black pill
Chad took the black pill but it's good in his favor. when you're beautiful,life's beautiful. the struggle rests on the ugly my friends.
>>
the usertrip "UPRISING !!Ww6l6GNdCMQ" is a tier 1 chad and has legit the best advice on r9k by a noticeable margin. go on desuarchives and read what he has to say. he knows what he is talking about. personally i read every post

if you want to better yourself lookism is your friend. prepare to have depression, these are dangerous redpills were fucking with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

chad did bully, if you've read about incel's growing up, nt low inhib chads DID bully kids

and it depends on what your definition of chad is. a stereotypical chad = dumb, aggressive, high fwhr, likes physical aggressive spots, violent. this stereotype does NOT like robots and likes to abuse them if they can

some dudes have a large frame and are similar to chad but have a very high iq and are smart, these guys in general dont really bully and depending on how they grew up/inhibition levels they are slayers

smart chads are okay with robots, not stupid ones tho
>>
>>38353897
>redpill
miss me with that gay shit
>>
>>38354002
will do. have fun
>>
File: 1498085532353.jpg (51KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
1498085532353.jpg
51KB, 625x417px
>>38353085
I had a Chad friend in high school and he was a total bro. It's the normies who were truely awful.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.