[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cringe stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1499969283116.jpg (576KB, 2000x2675px) Image search: [Google]
1499969283116.jpg
576KB, 2000x2675px
What are the cringiest interactions you've had with the opposite sex.
>>
>>38352642
I tried Tinder once.

One guy asked if I was into breeding (this was after telling him I was a virgin). He said he wanted to breed me for the first time and drink my milk.

I noped out of Tinder after that.
>>
>>38352642
pretty much anyone from 4chan / reddit is a shitshow

they're not cool and need to die so embarrassing.
>>
>>38352642
The amount of time this person has used the word 'lol' is enough to give you physical cringe.
>>
>>38352642
>lol
goddamit
>>
>>38352681
Did you expect people who use GPS technology to fuck strangers to be totally balanced?
>>
File: 1490243298992.png (598KB, 673x680px) Image search: [Google]
1490243298992.png
598KB, 673x680px
>>38352642
>at work
>fucking real job
>we're all fucking adults making salary
>beautiful HR girl smiles and says HI to me and asks me about my weekend
>this girl fucking knocks me out everytime she stairs at me, I don't know I haven't seen a more beautiful, bright person in my life too
>smile like a fucking idiot and say hi in the meekest way possible
>tell her I have plans to go back home in one sentence
>try to hold smile and not blackout
>she goes away
>go back to work and try to focus

holy fucking shit, I've had fucking sexual relationships with people, why the fuck do I still blackout when girls talk to me. I'm just going to start buying xanax and work out till I'm proud of my body. I have a nice face I think. It's why they always at least smile at me
>>
>>38352803
i think you forgot aboot www.boredpanda.com/three-year-chat-tinder-michelle-arendas-josh-avsec
>>
>>38352803
A little bit, yes. I had friends who have had luck with the app. His profile seemed normal.

>Nerdy guy
>Average build

I need to remember that the nerds often are the weirdest.
>>
>>38352642
Damn that was painful to read ...lol
>>
File: 1499965120885.png (139KB, 1366x591px) Image search: [Google]
1499965120885.png
139KB, 1366x591px
>>38352878
lol I know right lol....lol
>>
Did she really have to screencap this? Just reject him politely and leave him be. Fucking bitch. I hope she gets a taste of her own medicine someday.
>>
File: image.png (6KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
6KB, 192x263px
>>38352642
I'm a femlet who works in retail, and I had this short round sperg who would browse around and try to make small talk with me. By small talk I mean staring nervously at the ground while talking fast. I'd just cringe so hard. He would stop by once a month, then one day he messaged me on Facebook.

How in God's fuck did he find out my full name?! I messaged him backing cursing at him, he said sorry then asked me to subscribe to his cringeworthy YouTube channel where he reviews shit for all 12 subscribers he has. Blocked him so fast.

It's been about a year since then and he's starting to come back again, I swear he better not ask me why I blocked him.
>>
>>38353218
https://www.instagram.com/perv_magnet/

S U C K A S
>>
>>38352642
I tried OKcupid once, because I was tired of being lonely. I got quite a few responses, but they were invariably men who just wanted to fuck me.
There was this one guy who listed books as a main interest, and seemed nice and as I'm an avid reader I agreed to meet him for a coffee. Not only did it become apparent he hadn't read all he said he had, he also went on a tangent about how women shouldn't be educated or literate (in spite of the fact that I was clearly better read than him- any questions I asked him about specific books or philosophers he either answered wrong or stumbled around and didn't answer) and finished off the night by telling me that I was good enough to "bear his children" and that I should see him again and I may be "blessed with his seed".
He then, when I ignored all texts, started harrassing me on facebook and Steam, god knows how he found my account.
Definitely the last time I met someone off an internet dating site.
>>
>>38353488
What do you read, I study philosophy as a minor so maybe we have some common ground.
>>
>>38353697
Generally classics, lots of the western canon. Philosophy is a newer interest of mine (I'm only 19) so I'm still floundering a little. I've started with the greeks (so I'll make /lit/ proud) but haven't really ventured much beyond that.
>>
>>38353987
stay off r9k you fucking snowflake roastie
>>
>>38352642
I can relate to this lol one time I did almost the same thing lol its how I got banned from facebook lol.
>>
File: 1499904819021.jpg (58KB, 474x311px) Image search: [Google]
1499904819021.jpg
58KB, 474x311px
>>38352642
>be 14yo me
>older brother had a therapist appointment
>bored af in the waiting room
>10 mins later there's a qt girl sitting across from me
>we're 3 feet from each other
>nobody else is in the room
>don't wanna talk to her because timid beta male
>try to act natural
>boredom gets the best of me
>mind wanders off into memes and funny stories
>try to make it stop, but resistance is futile
>spend the next 20 or so minutes trying not to smile
>failing hard
>she starts eyeing me
>that only makes it worse
>for the last 5 minutes I can't hold it anymore
>looking at the ceiling and giggling for 5 minutes straight
>there's nothing in the room that's funny
>she's silent the entire time, probably thinks I'm insane
>this hell finally ends after 30 minutes
>"how you doing, anon"
>"f-fine"
>go home and don't come outside again for a week
>>
>>38353987
I'm only 20. Are you more into analytic philosophy or are you a continental pleb? I didn't start with the Greeks so /lit/ can suck my nut, I just started with Descartes and went onto British Empiricism.

Classics are nice, what are your faves?
>>
I asked a girl out for dinner once and she said no. I still cringe thinking about it and it has made me unable to repeat this action again.
>>
The last time I talked to a qt it was because we go off late from work and her dad was going to take half hour to arrive so I make he some company, we talked nice about are similar interest and she talked about her future plans and how we both want to go to the same college, her dad arrived and she left without giving me her number or asking me to add to fb or anything so I never saw her again

I think we talked good but she insisted a couple of times about there is no need for me to make her company, idk if she was being pollite of if she truly wanted to me to leave her alone

I still think about her and I may even love her, fuck my life
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.