[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Everyone Who Vapes is a Normie Faggot

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3576.jpg (64KB, 885x524px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3576.jpg
64KB, 885x524px
Fucking faggots, for every E-Cig faggot I see I vow to smoke one pack of cigs, and blow the smoke in their faces
>>
>>38352396
Whoa, calm down now. Dont you think that's taking things a bit too far, tough guy?
>>
Are you kidding? Vaping is totally for robots. You can do it inside to avoid human interaction.
>>
>>38352396

yeah man wish people would just knock those fuckers out anytime they vape in public
>>
File: 1498133110835.gif (326KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
1498133110835.gif
326KB, 500x269px
>>38352464
In what world can you not smoke a cig inside?
>>
>>38352396
>smoke
Is like one hundred percent less safe. Idiots are bothered by vaping.
>>
>>38352546
Until a long term study has been done about vaping you cannot say that.
For all you know the fluids in vape juice could still be carcinogenic
>>
enjoy the cancer, i vape to quit smoking and it works for me so i'll carry on. the people who've never smoked who vape in public and blow massive clouds for fun are the ones giving it a bad name, which is why i dont do it in public
>>
>>38352617
fair enough my nigger
>>
>>38352606
Red pill time; actual smoking doesn't even cause second hand cancer. Only half of the first hands get cancer, and most smoke the new gov poisoned/regulated version with a ton of pesticides. If this new stuff is safer, then you shouldn't bitch and get it banned, but people like you did out of pure bigotry. Using mouthwash causes mouth cancer but you won't bitch about that, and radon gas causses lung cancer too, but you've probably never heard about it because capitalists don't care if it's not sold, and christfaggots don't if it's not fun, though they do sell kits to get rid of it.
>>
>>38352771
thanks for understanding homedog
>>
>>38352617
Them having smoking sections not enough for ya huh?

It's not smoke.

It's not remotely dangerous second hand, much less first hand.

Car fumes are way worse and cleaning agents.

>don't do it in public he said

ONe of the main reasons people smoke is to relieve stress during breaks from work, and because it actually looks cool.
>>
Back when I used to smoke I considered vaping and incrementally reducing the nicotine percentage of the vape fluid. But I couldnt get over how utterly cringe vapers and vaping is. So I just went cold turkey.

I'd honestly prefer a blast of smoke in the face while walking about outside than that noxious sweet acrid fucking shit. It's just smoking for chicks and faggots. FACT
>>
>>38353853
That spacing...Here have some gold and fuck off back where you came from
>>
>>38354032
Reminder that one third of users are from reddit.

And that in reddit you doulbe space to single space. Noob.

Like dis.
>>
What about if you vape and smoke
>>
>costs money
>is habit-forming
>doesn't get you high
>makes you look like a turd when you do it in public

I can't find a single redeeming quality in vaping
>>
>>38354103
>a single redeeming quality

It tastes and smells nice?
It's convenient?
It's healthier and cheaper than smoking tobacco?
>>
>>38352396
Who /blacknote/ here?
>>
>>38354103
Actually, police are spreading propaganda to make it seem bad because not all of them have tobacco in them. They believe it will cause brain damage to the youth, and car crashes, christfaggot morals aside.

After all, unlimited mobility and the date that we banned all drugs, then booze even, coincides with each other.
>>
>>38353156
Remind me where i said i was against vaping?
i just dont think its smart to say its not bad for you when nobody has studied long term effects my dude
>>
>>38354776
You missed where I implied that nothing causes cancer so your studies don't matter.
>>
>>38354776
>>38354776
Them using rats for like five years aside*

The studies said it was 98 percent safe. Literally rats die at like five years old, if they don't get cancer after a few years you are now in natural death territory.
>>
File: I'm no doctor but....jpg (12KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
I'm no doctor but....jpg
12KB, 300x305px
>>38352396
They're the ones smoking a non-cancer causing alternative to tobacco, you're threatening to blow smoke in their face, yet somehow they're the faggots?
>>
>>38354776
>>38354839
safer*
Of which means that only one percent of people will get cancer from it.

Radon gas is worse than that shit. They use cigs as a scapegoat.

>get mouth cancer
>could have been caused by hot food
>mouthwash
But no course not, christfaggots can't stand the drunkards so they all pretend it's bad. They put lye in the stills before, when booze was banned, I won't be surprised when they continue to poison atheist fun. They had put formaldehyde in synthetic weed for instance. Fentanyl kills rather than opiates. ETC. They are full of shit.
>>
>>38353156
>Using mouthwash causes mouth cance
Only mouthwashes containing alcohol. The logical solution to this is to buy a zero alcohol mouthwash like Listerine Zero.
>>
>>38354960
The germs killed by the alcohol cause mouth and throat cancer too?

WHAT NOW
>>
>>38354969
Microwave your face to kill the germs, WUT NOW?
>>
I vape weed nigga, get on my level.
>>
>>38354898
>But no course not, christfaggots can't stand the drunkards so they all pretend it's bad

>implying that Christians don't drink
>or that alcohol has anything to do with cigarette smoke

>I won't be surprised when they continue to poison atheist fun

You mean atheists like ex-wrestler C.M. Punk who, quite famously, do not smoke or drink?
>>
>>38355047
One reason we don't do yearly MR's to find cancers early is because there's too much of that same type of radiation.

Phones are kay though, and wifi too.

Even though it's the same radiation.

Heat causes mouth cancer also.

>>38355128
Until they get older, then once in powerful positions tell everyone young not to do it.
>>
>>38355383
Been in churches my whole life, never once heard anyone speak against drinking from a pulpit. Nor do I see Sarah Palin, Mike Huckabee, or any other conservative politicians advising people not to drink. Maybe it's different in your country, but it really seems like you're just looking for someone to blame.
>>
>>38352396
I like to smoke but hate the stench and I have no need for nicotine. So I bought a vape to vape CBD oil. Pretty comfy desu.
>>
>>38355480
They have teachers preach absinance all of the time, about anything you'd want to do. Who do you think tells them what to say?

And yes they do bitch about it. Just being goth can get you surrounded in a mall by christfaggots. You think they're okay with drunkards (and whores and obese people, they took the sodas out of school too)?
>>
>>38355522
What world are you from where this cartoonish version of religion exists? I know Christians who are goths, they're not going to get fucking surrounded in the mall.

And now you're blaming sodas being removed from school on these so-called christfaggots? Assuming you're from the US (you haven't said otherwise), do you even know what you're saying? It was Michelle Obama, not the religious right, who pushed for healthier food in schools.

And disliking whores ain't exactly a uniquely Christian thing. And just... just grow up a little, Anon. No offense, but you're really coming off as one of those angsty 13-year old fedora wearers from Reddit who irrationally blame everything on religion.
>>
>>38355659
>obama did that himself
Yes, and Bill Clinton cut welfare in half due to christfaggot ethics.

Politicians jump left and right to get votes.

Democracy of us being over 70 percent christfaggot did it.

I'm almost 30, thing is that the real atheists, agnostics that believe in jack shit, have no voice and we're the voice of reason. You shouldn't force people to not do a drug, temperance is not an atheist trait.

ANd reminder that people lie about what they're doing. THey don't have to say it's about christianity any more than they have to prove e cigs bad when they banned them. I know people. If someone screams at you not to ever get drunk it's eventually going to be about the bible if you get to know them.
>>
>>38355724
>voice of reason
>spouts random conspiracy theories like "Bill Clinton cut welfare in half due to christfaggot ethics"

Mmkay. I can at least provide sources for Michelle Obama's push to to make school lunches healthier.

>temperance is not an atheist trait.

Source? Because as I said earlier, I can point you to atheists who quit smoking or don't drink. They're not hard to find. Meanwhile, you seem to be arguing for people's rights to have to drinking problems, which is questionable at best. There's a reason states bar the sale of liquor after a certain time of night. Keeping alcohol out of the hands of drivers who can't handle it is an ethical decision that has nothing to do with the Bible.

>If someone screams at you not to ever get drunk

If anyone ever screamed at you to not ever get drunk it was your parents because you were raised in a religious home. There are no Christians actually doing this to nonbelieving strangers. Again, I refer to Sarah Palin: evangelical as fuck, says crazy things, yet doesn't yell about abstinence from alcohol. It just doesn't happen.
>>
>>38352396
i hate E-cig faggots too but everytime i tried to counter with my real cig's smoke, they always managed to blow thiccer and denser smoke, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>38354134
>not just smoking nothing
>>
>>38352396
Why do you care about what other people do?

original
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.