[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that you can actually leave this place? Post here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.png (5KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 205x246px
Is it true that you can actually leave this place?

Post here if you have managed to permanently do it.
>>
>>38352158
I was a normie once.
>>
>>38352235
Then I took an arrow in the knee. *resumes r9k duties*
>>
>>38352158
>Is it true that you can actually leave this place?
>Post here if you have managed to permanently do it.

How are they supposed to post if they've left this place permanently you fucking idiot?
>>
no

t. 2008 newfag
>>
I've gone through breaks from this place but I always come back. I like posting anonymously. I don't like having a name that people can attach to me, even if they don't know who I am
>>
>>38353028
is this part of the original pasta?
>>
>>38352158

I miss moot u guys
>>
>post here if you don't post here
wew
>>
>>38352158
I did have a long break from r9k, but I in the end I came back here
>once you find your place here, it's hard to leave
>>
no but we probably should

This place promotes negative thinking, and applauds reclusive and destructive behavior. We are our own worst enemy. r9k is just as destructive as any drug
>>
File: handshakedad.jpg (22KB, 612x408px) Image search: [Google]
handshakedad.jpg
22KB, 612x408px
>>38352158
"You mean your room? Of course, Champ. I'm taking around town to look for a job tomorrow, and I won't take no for an answer. It's as simple as showing up, speaking with a manager, giving him a firm handshake, and handing him your resume. That simple, Champ."
>>
>>38353192
why is this a meme? I literally did exactly this and got myself a job.

Its like you faggots create meme's out regular life occurances and use them as an excuse to not participate in shit the you literally have to do survive.

The entire term "normie" is just some bullshit you fags use to make you feel above people that are actually doing something.

This board is not only a massive fucking cesspool, it also inhabits literal retards who think they are "smart but lazy"

Wake up you fucking sheep.
>>
>>38352158
I wonder if Moot has permanently left this place
>>
I didn't leave this place. I just put the lifestyle behind me. There are some things you have to come to accept if you're going to live a normal life. The most important thing is that nobody except for your family and close friends gives a fuck about you. If your goal is to make people give a fuck about you, especially females, you need to realize there are so many of them. If you fail with one just move onto another.

I could probably tell you a lot more, but I really don't know what you want. Be more specific.
>>
>>38353125

I miss him too. He was a robot like us.

He never made a single cent off this site.
The only business he started crashed and burned. Still lived with his mom.

I hope you're reading this moot. Come home boi.
>>
>>38353318
Original normie originally detected
>>
>>38353318
I did even less and got a job. I filled out the fucking application online. They called me in and next thing I knew I was hired.

Now I'm truly miserable. I keep telling myself that once I can afford a car I will quit. I am 28 and just got my permit. Nothing like doing shit I should have done 12-13 years ago to convince myself I'm not going to be a manchild anymore. That's a lie though I'll always be one.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.