[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many of you robots smoke pot?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: maxresdefault.jpg (51KB, 1434x896px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
51KB, 1434x896px
How many of you robots smoke pot?
>>
File: 1459706218241.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1459706218241.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
OP, on a scale of 30 to 45 how old are you?
>>
I never have and I never will. It's irresponsible and dangerous to chemically alter your perceptions of the world.
>>
>>38352028
I have a card and I smoke everyday. Good times.
>>
>>38352196
You better stop eating food then, because that gets you high on dopamine.

Reality as we perceive it is always colored by a veil of chemicals in our brains. That's what it means to be a living meat computer. The responsible ones among us can tinker with the balance for a better quality of life with few consequences.
>>
how good do dispensaries smell?
>>
>>38352028
Pot is normalfag shit, especially if you have a dealer and don't order online, also the way that pot smokers have to work it into their every conversation is the worst fucking shit and the primary reason I don't associate with anyone that does.
>>
I smoke it at work after 17/18, one of the developers smokes all the time so I join in after I'm sure I don't have to talk with anyone important, it becomes impossible for me to speak when high.
>>
I rarely smoke, but I've been getting high for the past week because I have my place to myself. I don't even really enjoy it. It makes food, music and fapping better, but I also get pretty paranoid. Not sure why I keep smoking
>>
>>38352028
It's the only thing that gets me through the days. I don't smoke a lot, just a pinch at a time, but I smoke pretty much every four hours all day.
>>
>>38352196
>>38352885

Literally any recreational activity gets 150% more enjoyable when you're high. Stop worrying what is normalfagshit and what isn't, and start puffin', boy.
>>
>>38352028
got high monday and today for the first time in ages. Forgot how bad i get when i'm too high. Only touch it every now and then because of that
>>
>>38352028
Not regularly, but the main reason I smoke it is because it makes fapping amazing, even more so if you like prostate stimulation, then it's hentai levels of pleasure
>>
>>38352885
I don't really see how it's normal to have such bad anxiety that you need drugs to function. Aren't sober people the real normalfags?
>>
File: 1429925591178.jpg (195KB, 804x720px) Image search: [Google]
1429925591178.jpg
195KB, 804x720px
>tfw neet that smokes blunts and joints every single night

This is the life bros
>>
>>38353261
>have a regular contact that you meet up with to break the law
>claim to have too much anxiety to function
hmmmm
>>
>>38353380
I have a card, nigga. I get that shit delivered and I pay for it with my neetbux.
>>
Weed turns me into a beta
>>
>>38352028
Clean right now because I'm going to look for a new job soon. I really enjoy being high but it definitely makes make brain feel wet or sluggish when I sober up. That'll usually last 2 or 3 days if I abstain.
>>
I used to every day but I got bored and don't smoke anymore.
>>
I used to smoke a lot, it was fun how it made things funny and food tasted great. Sometimes it made me paranoid it's a great drug nevertheless. I'm currently on 2mg of clonazepam, I think I need a ohigher dosage, maybe 3-4mg would be better.
>>
>>38353238
>Getting high makes cumming amazing
>Playing with your butt makes cumming amazing
>Can't put them together because smoking weed makes my anus tighten up real bad
fuck
>>
It's funny how when you smoke for a few months straight and then stop for a couple weeks 90% of your dreams involve pot that you never get to smoke, it'll always just be there either as the focus of the dream or just a small sidetracking.
>>
Weed is starting to make so anxious I'm afraid to move at all when I smoke it, just in case I fuck up somehow.
>>
>>38353778
Sucks bro. Before I stopped doing butt stuff, getting high basically made me gay and I would loosen me up like nothing else. Fisted myself quite a few times after smoking.
>>
>>38353789
If I ever stop smoking it's because I need to take a drug test, so my dreams will involve me actually smoking it and I'll get anxious because I know I'll now fail the test. Obviously fine when I wake up, but it's always a stressful dream.
>>
>>38352585
Evolution has made it so that we are used to that. Using anything else we aren't use will change us either for good or worse.
>>
I barely feel it or I'm lying on the ground in fetal position shaking like a motherfucker. Why?
>>
>>38354118
That's interesting, so it would seem that you only actually smoke in your dreams when smoking will make you worse off than not smoking, as opposed to my dreams where I'm simply wanting it but never getting it.
Our subconscious enjoys fucking with us is my take away from that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.