[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the name of alternative Stacy? alice? ellie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

What's the name of alternative Stacy? alice? ellie?
>>
>>38351523
It's still Stacey. What is the name for alt Chad?
>>
>>38351554
It's brad. Liberal arts brad
>>
>>38351523
stop posting this ugly washed up used whore

op is probably fucking hideous
>>
stacy with tattoos
>>
>>38351523
Roastie orig my nig
>>
Priscilla (no originalo)
>>
>>38351523
is there a bigger red flag than roasties dyeing their hair for attention? i think not.
>>
thing have gotten pretty bad when women look used up and old by age 14
>>
>>38351523
Who is this bitch and why is she getting posted like a motherfuck?
>>
>>38351713
The better question is why do you type like that
>>
>>38351733
Because I want to. And that's not a better question at all. Imbecile.
>>
>>38351704
>women
>14
English is crazy
>>
>>38351752
Im very happy English is not my first language
>>
Eliza, Ciara, or Ash
>>
>>38351924
werent you supposed to meet up and fuck piety? how did that end up?
>>
>>38351945
What the fucks a piety
>>
Don't use the name Stacy in vain, cunts.
>>
>>38351681
Maybe she dyed it because she likes red hair?
>>
>>38351983
Yeah, who's attention would she be trying to gain
She already has most of 4Chan's
>>
>>38351523
>alternative Stacy
She's like a 4 at best.
>>
i love alt stacies
unlike regular stacies who wouldnt look at me alt stacies cuckzone me but at least listen to my opinions on underground music and poetry
>>
>>38351523
This girl is so fucking ugly. Please, please stop posting her.
>>
File: Sasuke_cry.png (998KB, 1911x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke_cry.png
998KB, 1911x1080px
>>38351523

mfw i will never have a qt like this
>>
File: 1401579544196.jpg (28KB, 287x266px) Image search: [Google]
1401579544196.jpg
28KB, 287x266px
>>38351983
My name's Ophelia, is that alt enough?
>>
>>38352502
I didn't mean to quote anyone. I'm dumb. Sorry.
>>
>>38352502

pls be my internet gf i have lots of money and i work hard
>>
>>38352523
Buy me Nendoroids and never call me by my full first name and I'll think about it. I'm kidding I just don't really buy into internet dating I guess. That's why I'm almost 30 and still single.
>>
>>38352456
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaitZ6WcdSg
you aren't missing out on anything
>>
>>38352572
>30 and alternative

You must be monstrously huge. Like 350 pounds or something.
>>
>>38352628
Almost 30, not 30 yet. I go the other way, though. I don't eat enough. I don't really consider myself "alt" but I have a name that fits because my parents are fucking weird.
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 960x901px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 960x901px
>>38351523
Brianna

I never met a nice Brianna, they're always stuck up bitches
>>
>>38351983
Nope she is just a tyoical basic bitch thot like all women. she just wants Chad and attention from beta men with personalities, as women have no personalities other than the typical top 40 chart music hive mind so she is wanting to see what that is like
>>
>>38351523
>eyeliner this thick
this girl can't be from 2017
>>
>>38352600
her voice is adorable holy shit
>>
>>38352807
Nigger what? She sounds mentally handicapped.
>>
>>38352842
i spot a jealous roastie
>>
>>38352842
>cute
>mentally handicapped
Same thing.
>>
>>38352737
>Nope she is just a tyoical basic bitch thot like all women.
Maybe she is, to be fair I don't know her personally
>she just wants Chad
Well yeah, most people prefer attractive and successful people. Surprise.
>and attention from beta men with personalities,
Let me guess, you identify as one of these "beta men with personalities?"
>as women have no personalities
That's quite an interesting statement. Is there any other half-assed generalization you'd like to pull out of your smegma stained foreskin?
>other than the typical top 40 chart music hive mind so she is wanting to see what that is like
That's funny, because I know only 4 people who have a genuinely interesting music taste and 3 of them are women.

I don't know why I'm even replying to a "person" whose trip is MGTOW bullet.
>>
>>38352915
>>she just wants Chad
>Well yeah, most people prefer attractive and successful people. Surprise.
I don't, most men don't we are smart enough to understand personality women are not so they simply go for muscles

>and attention from beta men with personalities,
>Let me guess, you identify as one of these "beta men with personalities?"
Yes as alphas do not have personality they simply "go 2 da cluub" and "hit up" women that are there. Women with the same personality as they are all the same

>as women have no personalities
>That's quite an interesting statement. Is there any other half-assed generalization you'd like to pull out of your smegma stained foreskin?

It's an obvious fact, look around outside it's the typical blonde bimbo thots and retarded brunettes who think they're different apart from the fact that they're not quite as dumb

>other than the typical top 40 chart music hive mind so she is wanting to see what that is like
>That's funny, because I know only 4 people who have a genuinely interesting music taste and 3 of them are women.

pfft yeah.... sure ya do. They only say they like it to garner beta orbiter attention
or to seem interesting they're typical retards also since you apparenty know a lot of people I assume that the vast majority of women are retards that do like top 40 shit, you just jappened to find 4 who are barely smart enough to realise how to get more attention
>>
it's roastie.
alt girls are the biggest sluts. even bigger sluts than stacies.
>>
>>38351523
stop posting this gremlin
>>
>>38352502
ophelia is such a pretty name
what race are you
>>
>>38353098
>most men don't we are smart enough to understand personality women are not so they simply go for muscles
You are very naive if you think this. Most men (myself included) want a hot thot with nice tits. They will settle for an undesirable uggo if they're uggos themselves, and might even get attached to her, but if they had to choose you know what their choice would be. Do you really think that a man would rather wank to some ugly hambeast instead of an attractive, fit girl?
>Yes as alphas do not have personality they simply "go 2 da cluub" and "hit up" women that are there
See, now you're onto something. Most people have no personalities and excaptions are fairly rare. Now you just need to realize that it's not gender specific, and start despising everybody equally.
>It's an obvious fact, look around outside it's the typical blonde bimbo thots and retarded brunettes who think they're different apart from the fact that they're not quite as dumb
See, this works both ways. I could now say "just look outside, it's the typical [whatever type of desirable, attractive men you hate the most] & [another type of desirable, socially adjusted men you don't like] who think they're [a positive trait in comparative] than the rest.
>pfft yeah.... sure ya do. They only say they like it to garner beta orbiter attention or to seem interesting
"T-they only do it for attention!"
Well, one of them plays in a band with me and she always manages to find some extremely obscure but interesting shit. I say that as someone who has listened to 6000+ albums and wrote plenty of reviews. Other two just have a really good taste that goes waaay beyond entry level. Does it hurt you to know that you will never have a patrician gf, anon?
>since you apparenty know a lot of people I assume that the vast majority of women are retards that do like top 40 shit, you just jappened to find 4 who are barely smart enough to realise how to get more attention
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
jessica and chad would be cody (a guy with big gauges and a cooler job than you),
>>
>>38353537
Please help me understand anon. You don't sound bad... Is it that women are terrible (I am not saying I am anything special or great(I obviously have big flaws)) but is it women or attractive people in general? Not all attractive people I guess. But the ones who were born attractive and have no personality
>>
>>38353757
>Is it that women are terrible (I am not saying I am anything special or great(I obviously have big flaws)) but is it women or attractive people in general?
Most people are terrible, regardless of their gender and attractiveness. However, when attractive people act terrible, it's more likely that people will tolerate it because they want to fuck them. Same applies to women, because women are privileged in a way. It doesn't mean women are inherently worse people than men, it's just that we let them act like cunts while men would get smacked for the same shit. So yes, ironically the main reason why some women act like spoiled brats is because some men enable them. It doesn't mean that exceptions don't exist, though, and some of these exceptions are women. But you really have to ask yourself if you're actually worthy of someone exceptional.
>But the ones who were born attractive and have no personality
Attractive people attract people by being attractive. Unattractive people have to compensate. Having a personality is a decent compensation, being charming and likeable is very useful.
>>
Thoughts on her YouTube ?
>>
>>38352600

I fucking love her holy shit.
>>
>>38352600

Should I donate to this fine young lady's promising youtube career?
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.