[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >lead normie-style life >be crypto r9k next level

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 9

File: 1498713881149.jpg (47KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1498713881149.jpg
47KB, 480x480px
>be me
>lead normie-style life
>be crypto r9k next level autist however
>have been watching Seinfeld episodes exclusively for the past eight ywars.
>AMA
>tfw
>>
how old are you and have you ever had a gf
>>
>>38350894
do you even still like seinfeld or just watch it to make the voices go away?
>>
This is a lot like me but replace Seinfeld with King of the Hill.
It's on as background noise constantly when I'm home.
Gun to your head, what are your three favorite Seinfeld episodes?
>>
>>38350916
>36
>khhv

no blox here
>>
>>38350935
>still like it very much, on and off though
>also to make the voices go away
>>
>>38350946
>tfw been watching a lot of koth recently and have no fucking life
a-are you me from the future?
>>
>>38350946
>the room-mate switch
>the one where george pees in the gym shower
>the one where jerry asks kramer about jramers friend if the fat girl fetish does not conflict with his minimalism.

your top three KOQ?
>>
>tfw watch an episode of Stargate SG1 every day since I was a child
>am now 23 and still do it

There was a dark period when the scifi channel took it off tv. Had me worried.
>>
When was the last time you laughed at a Seinfeld joke? And which one, pls specify. Thanks.
>>
>>38350894
What do you think of the parking garage episode? That's one of my favorites.
>>
Hey hey hey,

Guess what.

Normie get out reeee
>>
File: 1488933925612.jpg (339KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1488933925612.jpg
339KB, 1920x1440px
>>38350894
About how many times have you seen the whole series?
>>
kill urself as soon as possible OP
>>
>>38350894
what do you think about kramer saying early on in the series that he takes baths and then later on in the series he says how much he hates baths and he feels like hes "sitting in his own filth"
continuity
>>
File: 71_zoMKqK0WyK639UFlMHg2.gif (144KB, 290x218px) Image search: [Google]
71_zoMKqK0WyK639UFlMHg2.gif
144KB, 290x218px
>>38351120
thats one of my least favorite. also the one where they are waiting for a table in the chinese restaurant and the one with the barking dog
>>
File: 10 ft (2) (Large)(1).jpg (47KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
10 ft (2) (Large)(1).jpg
47KB, 800x600px
>>38351687
I guess between about 200 times
>>
File: 1467990784973.jpg (70KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1467990784973.jpg
70KB, 400x388px
>>38351726
there are many inconsistenties in the series. that is just one of them. I like it, makes me feel like a pro when I can point them out
>>
File: nisemonogatari.jpg (134KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nisemonogatari.jpg
134KB, 1920x1080px
>>38350894
list some of your episodes first if you want me to believe you

and i hope you wont pick only normie pleb ones like bubble boy, fap game etc.
>>
>>38351825
>a library guy named bookman
>all the ones with frank constanza
>upto approx season 4 the stories are written by Larry David and Seinfeld, later series by other writers. later seasons are sometimes better. this conflicts within me as a larry david purist
>roommate switch is probably the best one
>>
File: hank.jpg (17KB, 236x348px) Image search: [Google]
hank.jpg
17KB, 236x348px
>>38351014
Probably, it doesn't happen overnight no matter how much you try to convince yourself it does. At least you have patrician show taste.
>>38351034
Very solid answers.
King of the Hill not KOQ but:
>The Son Also Roses
>A Fire Fighting We Will Go
>King of the Anthill

Honorable Mentions
>Witches of East Arlen
>Hanky Panky/High Anxiety

Dale has the best episodes, Cotton is the GOAT character and Boomhauer has the best lines and handle on life.
Kahn/Jimbo/Enrique/Ensemble episodes are hit and miss.
Avoid Peggy episodes.
The boy ain't right.
>>
File: stopitimalreadycrazyenough.png (55KB, 302x172px) Image search: [Google]
stopitimalreadycrazyenough.png
55KB, 302x172px
>>38351817
How does it feel knowing that your esoteric knowledge has been made obsolete by smartphones, google and necessary wikias?
Have you ever noticed that Jeopardy! contests are overwhelmingly unsuccessful people? Listen to their stories some time. I took the online test once and made it to the live audition but had a panic attack and ditched after the written test.
You have to write down 10 one sentence banter pieces for them to choose from at the live audition.
Most people go on once.
You're hearing their best anecdote.
Also the job titles are almost all fictional internet-jobs/retired/writer/actress/thinker/poker player, librarian/zipline instructor/mid-low salary slave. Knowledge and being quick on your feet are useless if you can't people.
It was always trivial and now it's not even helpful.
Everything you've ever memorized was pointless, it's going to get to the point sooner than later where even pattern recognition will be a useless skill because computers are way better suited long term, despite the current infeasibility of recreating super-brain processing power.
I hate the future. When is the calamity that will send us back to the pastoral age that I've been promised?
schizo sidenote picrelated I know what you're up to Google.
>>
Vadim you normie stop posting here because you think it makes you cool
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.