[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /afraidofabandonment/ >be me >actually have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9027.jpg (91KB, 750x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9027.jpg
91KB, 750x420px
Who else /afraidofabandonment/

>be me
>actually have friends
>have severe fear of being forgotten and abandoned
>am only happy when I'm around them
>get super depressed when I spend more than a few days at home
>ask if they want to do something "sorry anon, I'm busy with this other thing"
>slip into depressive episode and have constant anxiety about being abandoned
>stay that way until I see them again

Why am I like this?
>>
I don't know why you like this.
But I had a girlfriend like that and it was one of the reasons I broke up with her. Fund other meaning in life
>>
File: avatar_38e8d3a64aaa_128.png (23KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
23KB, 128x128px
>>38350484
I know that feel anon. Sometimes it gets so bad that I start believing they're conspiring against and will end up ignoring them for days at a time out of false anger.
It kills me
>>
>>38350745
Adding on to this we have a group chat where sometimes I'll say something and it gets completely ignored, so I start keeping track of how many of my messages are acknowledged and ignored and how much that happens to the other people in the chat
>>
>>38350484
Yup.

>used to have only a few friends in school, 2 best friends were outcasts too (one was gay, other just really weird
>they both leave me when they get the opportunity to be more popular
>another 'friend' started to bully me
>spend the last 2 years of high school completely friendless

I have friends now but when I'm in a bad mood I keep imagining scenarios of them laughing at me or thinking I'm pathetic, and I get this mix of fear and resentment towards them. It's really bad. I keep feeling like they'll fuck me over.
>>
>>38350484

I'm like this too, I think it's because as a young child I was always excluded, even by my own family. It got better when I got older, but its the young child trauma that grips you the most.
>>
File: 1499496556015.jpg (47KB, 659x676px) Image search: [Google]
1499496556015.jpg
47KB, 659x676px
>>38350484
I'm the exact opposite. I prefer seclusion can't stand being around my mates for too long, I just do my own thing and when there is something we want to do we catch up. I have a mate like you because of the neediness it will single you out as the beta of the group, which can lead to you being used/manipulated all the time
>>
>>38350745
>>38350859
Fucking THIS. I don't know if I was overly paranoid, but eventually I just stopped trying and caring, quit the chat aswell. Now only answer to messages directed at me, but the pain never seems to go away. I tried cutting ties altogether for a few weeks and I felt better and more free, however I'm afraid of loneliness finally getting to me incase I decide to abandon my friendship.
>>
>Tfw biggest fear is not being able to live up to someone's standards of me, meaning that they'll abandon me, leaving me all alone again.

I'm not "the best person" around, so I think it's better for me to stay secluded.
>>
>>38350484
I'm not so much, /afraidofabandonment/
As /unsureifimcapableoffindinglove/.

I see everyone talking about their girlfriends being super-clingy and yeah, I'm really alien to intimacy so I can imagine it being overwhelming... but having a gf that you can look at and push irremovable anxieties out the way with just a smile. Fuck I have so much passion and yet I feel completely empty at the same time. I subscribe to the futuristic belief that although loving "machines" and / or "commodities" like art and guitars is un-requited, it's sure as shit less over-bearing than just surrendering to my own loveless life.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.