[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I hack normiebook? I want to see roastie's messages

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499774646125m.jpg (127KB, 1024x707px) Image search: [Google]
1499774646125m.jpg
127KB, 1024x707px
How do I hack normiebook? I want to see roastie's messages
>>
>>38350184
I have absolutely no preference for either but I'm pretty sure (excludinbg budget) the amd gpus have been shit compared to nvidia ones for a while now
>>
>hack the largest social network and second most visited website on the planet, that spends literally millions on security and has a team of thousands of engineers whose job it is to make sure you never get to see stacy's private messages
>>
>>38350306
But there is some way I can see her messages?
>>
>>38350335
hope she leaves her facebook account open in a tab. literally the only way, unless you're some smart hacker with an IQ above 210.
>>
>>38350306
A few years a go there was one of those seemingly fake website that was a "enter link here to get password" and it worked for some reason. My sister got into my account one time. Site is gone now I think.
>>
>>38350370
This one?
http://hack-facebook.com
>>
I have this one roasties password for Facebook but I never did anything with it. When we were working together and I tried to open her computer she told be the password to get into it, I later tried it out on Facebook just to see and it worked. I logged out instantly though from paranoia she'd somehow find out.

If she ever pisses me off though I'll log back in and have her confess her undying love to her crush
>>
>>38350184
Woody looks like Aaron Rodgers.
>>
>>38350184

Easy, you can't hack normiebook, since their security is top notch.

You can however hack a roasties account and you go about doing that in the same way you would hack phish someones credit card or online banking login data. So simply employ either a trojan, keylogger or do some type of social engineering phshing scam (i.e. "Hey this is facebook support, we need to reaffirm your login data.").

Some dude even managed to hijack sodapoppins WoW account by calling Blizzard and claiming to be him.

Thousands of credit card details get stolen everyday. So stealing someones facebook account should be easy by comparison.
>>
>>38350399
This kind of website but I remember the website's background was blue.
>>
File: 1498777149764.jpg (114KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
1498777149764.jpg
114KB, 640x619px
>>38350184
Learn how the internet works first and learn how to protect yourself, you fucking skid. I bet you don't even know what VPN/VPS is. Ever heard of Linux? No?
>>
>>38350184
Is this what people who are outside of circles think about?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.