[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many friends have you had in your life? Go through a few of them.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 20-things-friends-taught-us-nav.jpg (41KB, 520x292px) Image search: [Google]
20-things-friends-taught-us-nav.jpg
41KB, 520x292px
How many friends have you had in your life? Go through a few of them.
>>
>>38350071
>How many friends have you had in your life?
6, but they were all rats anyway. I'm glad they're no longer in my life.
>>
>>38350114
Was it a group or 6 along your whole life?
>>
>>38350071
0 friends
1 close acquaintance (no longer in contact)
1 online friend (no longer in contact)
>>
I have a lot of great friends. I don't know why I'm here.
>>
>Primary School: One friend, still in contact today as we went to the same college but now he's on the other side of the country but we still talk online
>Secondary School: I had a group of friends, after school finished I stopped contacting all of them
>College: Four friends and I'm still in contact with 3
>University: Me and a college friend went on the same degree, so it was us two and one other guy who we hung out with during university time, never contacted him after university ended, never hung out with him outside of it
>Currently on a Masters degree - My friend didn't follow. I have no friends just associates, I small talk with everyone in class and thats it really.

So yeah I currently have like 3 friends and a bunch of associates who I hang out with just at university.
>>
friends that I still talk and hang out to this day: 21
I'm an autistic beta but I had many friends for some reason.
>>
File: LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg-c200.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
LAUGHINGCRYINGFACE.jpg-c200.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
4 good ones I have right now, 1 best friend.

>Me and soon to be best friend are playing soccer with his brother (used to be my actual best friend:M).
>He starts bullying my current best friend(P) for no reason .
>I did not like this and sided with P.
>M did not like this.
>Goodidea.jpg
>M decided to steal some rare Pokemon cards (gold star suicune and Charizard) from me, while he told me P actually stole them.
>M told P that I stole cards from P, P got mad.
>We didn't speak each other for months.
>I decided I want to make it up with P, since I wanted to get my cards back.
>P told me he didn't steal but M did have those cards all of the sudden.
>Realisation.png
> Me and P make sneaky plan to steal everything back, and more.
> Loot was a DS lite, a psp, at least 1000 Pokemon cards ( including the Charizard and suicune), 50 figurines and a PS3 controller.
>M turned out to be a psychopath and went full autism on his family, he got a police order to get out of the house.
>"Hey P, where is all my stuff?"
>Dunno.avi
>Our faces when

This was 8 years ago. Thanks for the good times P, to many more years of topkek
>>
There's one person I report to very occasionally whenever something notable comes up in my life.

That's about it, really
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.