[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I never asked for this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1488242831437.jpg (30KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1488242831437.jpg
30KB, 597x519px
>mom decided to fuck dad
>mom decided to drink, smoke and not give a fuck while pregnant with me
>mom decided to keep me but I got autism and adhd as a result
>mom decided to give me a shitty childhood with lots of drinking, fighting and mental abuse
>mom is mad and disapointed the her now 23 year old son hasn't finish any school, doesn't have a job, has no friends and does nothing but play vidya all day
>mom blames me and acts like a victim herself

Why does she do this?
>>
>>38349018
because it is a woman has the brainpower of a sandkike and genuinely doesnt understand that it is 100% IT's own fault
>>
>>38349018
Scientists still aren't sure what causes autism, OP
>>
File: 1480270679654.jpg (68KB, 699x485px) Image search: [Google]
1480270679654.jpg
68KB, 699x485px
>>38349018
Because she is an animal which will never, ever accept she's done something wrong, get over it. IT will never happen.

I also was abused and my mother was the same

Most people DO in fact lack self-awareness and are unable to think in an objective, abstract manner to analyze cause and effect of the issue. Especially women.

Painfully forcing yourself to to do something productive like studying a skill which can get you a job is the only way for mistakes like us. Personally I stab myself with needles if I dont study enough to punish myself and to not think of what if would feel like to ever be loved.
>>
>>38349018
She does it for the same reason you posted this exact thread, neither of you can own up to the fact that they could have made a difference, but decided to blame others and wallow in hatred.
I suppose it makes sense since you are related, you will have similar habits
>>
>>38349018
get a job you lazy slob
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.