[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever get used to the crippling loneliness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Do you ever get used to the crippling loneliness?
>>
>>38348824
Depends on how you are as an individual. I like being alone.
>>
>>38348824
Booze senpai. Like Dean is doing there.
>>
>>38348824
You accept the reality that you're the only entity.
>>
>>38348940
I'm a conflictual individual. I like being left alone and I seem to hate socializing yet I crave patrician friends and a significant other. The day those Japanese AIs and evolved sexbots come west and get a fucking translation maybe it'll alleviate the pain (there's this app where a robot texts you all day long and then you interact with her through some looking glass but it's only in gookshit language)
>>
>>38348824
Why would you have crippling loneliness to begin with.
>>
When you realize that other people aren't worth it.
>>
>>38348824
I've just learned to accept it or ignore it, tv and vidya help
>nice spn meme kiddo
>>
>>38349829
This. The best cure to loneliness is interaction with other people. You'll eventually come to hate them.
>>
>>38348940
being alone =/= being lonely
>>
>>38348824
of course. it is easier when you have been alone your whole life, though
>>
>>38348824
it would be fine if i had a fuck buddy to relieve sexual frustration.
>>
>>38348824
if you weren't used to it you would go outside and make friends.

the little mood swings you have are common to everyone. i hang out with people every day and live with a woman i love and i still get "IM SO LONELY AND DEPRESSED" as often as anybody else.
>>
>>38349776

I am like you

you really just need to socialize irl regularly even if you don't want too

it's alot like exercise, it will suck ass and you won't see results for a very long time, but even 1 or 2 good friends is worth it

I had to go through hundreds of fake friends to find a few who weren't fake
>>
I use the internet as a coping mechanism
>>
File: death grips.png (195KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
death grips.png
195KB, 500x360px
For the most part. Sometimes though, you'll watch a movie, or hear a song, or read a post, or even see something in your day to day life that will cause the feeling of loneliness to hit you like a brick upside the head. Those are the worst days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.