[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you dispose of your cum after fapping? I'm looking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: GAME-0018554.jpg (114KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
GAME-0018554.jpg
114KB, 600x600px
How do you dispose of your cum after fapping?

I'm looking for the most effective method of doing so as everything I have tried has negatives that out weight the positives.

I have tried the following;

>using a sock
I'd pick an old sock that is starting to get holes in it and use it until it started getting solid and hurting my dick. I'd keep it in my wardrobe but after a while it would start to smell and as I occasionally have visitors in my sleep out this made me paranoid so no go.

>using a new sock every time
Most of my socks are black as I get them as work uniform and pretty much just use them all the time now. My mom does my washing so this is a no go.

>fap in the bathroom
I like to read H manga after work and fab before sleeping so this doesn't really work. I don't need to fap any other time.

>Tissues
I've done this for a while too but even throwing a cummy tissue into the bin every other day starts to smell after a while and makes me paranoid. Also I'm a wageslave who doesn't spend a penny on consumables (I leach off of my parents) so asking my parents to buy me tissues would raise flags.

>swallow it
Tried this twice and just couldn't do it. Would rather not fap at all.

>don't fap at all
I do this from time to time but I really like reading H manga and VNs which have a fap inducing side effect.

>Cum in your bed
When I was in high school I had a blanket between my sheets I would cum under then sleep on top of it. Sometimes the cum would seep through and I could feel it. Never again...

I'll post more if I can think of any. I'm sure you autists have some more creative ways of doing things though.

Pic semi related. This has been my finishing material for the past couple of weeks.

>mfw I'll never caress a thin, small breasted girl's sides through silk lingerie as she blushes and tells me not to stare.
>>
Be uncut and catch the cum in your foreskin and dump it into the toilet. Works everytime
>>
>>38347366
what in the fuck? tissues my nigga, tissues
>>
>>38347366
Or just wank in the shower.
>>
>>38347440
I am uncut but that is not practical in the least. That would be getting out of bed and walking 40 meters then walking back to bed.

>>38347451
See the part about tissues.
>>
Small Plastic bag. Ez
>>
>>38347470
See the part about fapping in the bathroom
>>
>>38347440
My nigga

originalamente
>>
File: ss-2015-02-06-at-10.07.52.jpg (205KB, 1860x1047px) Image search: [Google]
ss-2015-02-06-at-10.07.52.jpg
205KB, 1860x1047px
>>38347499
What's a source of free small plastic bags or how could I convince my parents to buy them?

Also here is some more of my finishing material. I have a thing for bitchy 2d females from space.
>>
Toilet paper. Just throw it into toilet whenever convenient.
>>
>>38347490
>40 meters
Do you live in a mansion? I assume you mean walking 40 meters to the toilet.
>>
>>38347545
A box of ziplocks is like a dollar, come the fuck on anon.
>>
>Clench dick with fingers
>cum comes next time you pee
E F F I C I E N C Y
>>
>fap as usual with preferred material
>when you're almost done move to bathroom
>finish into toilet
This is the only correct answer and anyone who says otherwise is a disgusting slob.
>>
>>38347938
>urethra ruptures from pressure
>have to turn tranny to salvage genitals
>>
>>38347366
I use tissues and flush them down the toilet. Or fap in the shower.
>>
>shower
>take towel back to room
>leave on floor
>jizz in it until next time you shower, then take care of the old towel and any other dirty clothes
ez
>>
If you press up on your gooch (flat area between your balls and ass) hard as you're cumming it stops almost all of it coming out
>>
>>38347366
this isn't hard at all

>have a couple dedicated fap socks
>go to the bathroom and hand wash them in the sink after cummies
>hang them to dry in your room, hide them if you have visitors
>>
>>38347366
>I like to read H manga after work and fab before sleeping so this doesn't really work. I don't need to fap any other time.

Read your H manga before you get in the shower, and have your shower before you go to bed. It might be a bit uncomfortable since you're working and want to get out of your uniform as soon as possible, but showers before bed are god tier.
>>
I fap with and cum into baby wipes
>>
>>38347892
I'm going to do this starting tomorrow. Thanks anon.

>>38347917
No, I live in a non self contained sleepout (a shed I converted into a room). The bathroom is about 40 away and I'd have to go outside.
>>
>>38347366
I have fapped in the bathroom and cummed in my pyjamas.
>>
>>38347929
I haven't spent a cent on consumables in the last 6 months and I don't plan to start any time soon. I need my money for plastic waifus.
>>
>>38348052
just cum outside behind the shed then dingus
>>
>>38347938
I've tried this many times. Sometimes when I fap in bed, this is what I do.
>>
File: 1499901952647.png (28KB, 401x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499901952647.png
28KB, 401x360px
In ur mom, faget.
>>
File: 1477215974657.jpg (232KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1477215974657.jpg
232KB, 960x1280px
Eating your cum is the thinking man's way of disposal after mastubation.
>>
>>38348085
I'd rather not go outside at 5am when it's near 0c.
>>
>>38347366
Flush the tissue ?
>>
>>38348095
That's a pretty bad Chad. Chad has a way stronger jaw and chin, has tan and not pale skin, blue eyes, a more relaxed expression, colourful lips, and a better nose. The guy on your picture looks like a virgin skinhead (If we ignore the hair).
>>
>>38348039
My routine is get home at 4.45 am, shower, read manga till I cum, sleep. I want to stick to that if I can. I agree about showers before bed being god tier though.
>>
>throw tissue into toilet
>flush
magic
>>
File: 1318804893925.gif (152KB, 787x814px) Image search: [Google]
1318804893925.gif
152KB, 787x814px
I cum into a small trash bin next to my desk
>>
File: 1495992222286.jpg (2KB, 125x100px) Image search: [Google]
1495992222286.jpg
2KB, 125x100px
>>38348150
>>38348196
No idea why this didn't even cross my mind. Going to start the flushing regime tomorrow.
>>
>>38348198
Doesn't that smell after a while? Sounds messy.
>>
>>38348124
No trace and no mess. It's the ideal scenario however I just can't stomach the consistency.
>>
>>38348342
Probably

I don't smell it and it doesn't bother me in fact it's very convenient

Nobody else ever goes into my bedroom anyway
>>
>>38347366

Step 1: Fap with tissues
Step 2: Flush tissues down the toilet

It's that simple. This is what I always do. When you're done fapping, put the tissues in your pocket then go to the bathroom and then flush it all away.

You can save yourself some of the trouble by actually fapping in the bathroom. Though, of you use this method, your family could get suspicious if you take too long.
>>
>>38347366

And to add to my previous reply, I am aware that you mentioned reasons why you don't fap in the bathroom.

But you can just go to the bathroom at the paticular times in which you fap, can you not?
>>
I jerk it into old pairs of underwear and wash them whenever I start to notice the smell.
>>
use a new sock each time, but keep them somewhere until it's dry but doesn't have a stench to it, then put into the wash.
>>
Just cum into the underpants you are wearing and roll them a little, you dont need to move at all.
>>
>>38347440
>>38347517
How big are your fucking foreskins
>>
>>38348270
in b4 toilet clogging
>>
>>38347366
Use towel and throw towel on floor until next time. Towel goes into the wash with other clothes about once a week.
>>
>>38347958

Oy, what about using kegels to stop the cum when orgasming?

You know, there is a method in the Internet where you can learn to multi orgasm by learning kegel and clenching it as you orgasm so you don't ejaculate.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.