[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 23-4182341.png (120KB, 203x222px) Image search: [Google]
23-4182341.png
120KB, 203x222px
Guys... I present to you.... Flash Thompson
>>
>>38347116
The new Mary Jane is even worse
>>
>>38347207
that's a funny way to spell perfect
>>
>>38347255
She looks like a Maori, or some other type of Pacific Islander.
>>
>>38347207
>We'll never get Flash Venom
>Somehow worse.
As bad as they are, even the Sony ASM flicks got Flash right.
>>
>>38347283
>>38347255
>>38347207

Thanks diversity
>>
>>38347116
I'm fine with how they changed a lot of the supporting cast. A new telling of the story means its fine. They are weird but I guess they are tailored to kids younger than me to which high school is still relevant. Plus they needed to distance themselves from other movies. But the new MJ being a ironic meme queen is annoying. Oh well they didn't ruin the movie.
>>
>>38347388
mj flipping peter parker off at the party got a huge laugh
>>
>>38347559
Kind of surprised that was in a kids film, honestly.
>>
>the bully is a manlet that's shorter, skinnier, and weaker than the protagonist that he bullies
What happened to Flash being the epitome of a Chad? Are the Jews displacing Hollywood Chads once and for all?
>>
>>38347743

Tobey Maguire is the best Spider-Man. I loved how his suit and the Spider-man font looked so EDGY. It has that charm that the newer movies don't have.
>>
>>38347802
iunno this movie had charm for me

also does anybody else thing they're slowly pivoting for tony stark as a villain?
>>
>flash thompson
>originally a blonde hair blue eyed CHAD
>now a manlet shitskin

LMAO
>>
>>38347207

3 days ago, feige and pascal confirmed to IGN that she's not mary jane. Looks like they backed out, seeing angry fans.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/07/10/spider-man-homecoming-producers-on-the-reveal-of-that-characters-nickname
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.