[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We should find some qt Stacy to take him in after Barb dies.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: ChrisThroughTheAges.png (471KB, 680x340px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisThroughTheAges.png
471KB, 680x340px
We should find some qt Stacy to take him in after Barb dies.

It would make for an interesting final saga
>>
Is that a mugshot? What did he get arrested for?
>>
>>38346797
macing a gamestop emplyee
>>
>>38346797
Time to brush up on your christory
>>
>>38346773
no Id rather see how he destroys every last bit of human decency and dignity after he becomes homeless
also it would be nice to see if he would change his view on weed and narcotics if he becomes homeless just like he changed his view on booze
>>
>>38346773
Is he like the internet's Truman or something? I think the only difference is he knows he is putting all his shit out there for all to see but thinks it's normal (like when he shamelessly showed his hoarder pigsty of a home on Youtube.)

Autism is a hell of a drug.
>>
His new comic better be good.
>>
Is that what TFW no GF does to a man?
>>
>>38346865
He already has destroyed every last bit of human dignity he has.

>>38347010
Yes, at one point around 2008-2010 he became the Truman show. He became that way because he would literally do whatever men pretending to be women on the internet told him to do.
>>
>>38347297
has he punched a pregnant woman in the belly to rob her or kicked a disabled person out of a wheelchair to sell the wheelchair yet?
>>
>>38347221
Imagine if he found /r9k/
>>
>>38346773
>final saga
Pls nigger. Barb dieing will be an interesting saga don't get me wrong, but It won't be the last saga.
>>
>>38347799
I bet your ass he knows about this place
>>
>>38346773
>interesting final saga

His death would be the final saga.

But none will be there to watch it.
>>
>>38348248
from what I've read he's on neetbux so he can at least muster some conscious thought about buying food
>>
>>38348291
Yes, he receives welfare checks, but it's like $600 USD a month, I think.

Enough for food, but I have no idea how he will get health insurance, pay his debts (and I'm assuming that the $100,000 mortgage on his house goes away with his mother), utilities, internet...

I've "followed" his adventures since 2009, and based on what I've seen in the years, I'm pretty sure that even with the pressure of hunger, he will use his money to buy more video games and will resort to stealing from Walmart or something.

Unless a social worker visits him every day, he'll end up in jail or a mental institution for a long time.

But maybe that would be the best for him.
>>
>>38348291
He'll spend all his money on toys and escapism and when no ones there to bail his autismo ass out he'll die
>>
>>38348463
>>38346773
Soon he will be with papa nurgle
>>
You're all wrong. He'll just end up in a home for disabled people.
>>
>>38348673
For his own good, I really hope so.

Does Virgina still have those? USA welfare cuts are going to be massive in the next years, so I don't know if he is going to make it.
>>
File: SchuComic9Page06.jpg (221KB, 822x1050px) Image search: [Google]
SchuComic9Page06.jpg
221KB, 822x1050px
>>38347799
>>38348220
Chris has probably known about 4chan longer than both of you.
>>
>>38349094
doubtful. but that is hardly an achievement
>>
>>38349149
Chris knows about 4chan since 2008.

Of that was before or after "us" depends on every anon.
>>
>>38349255
2006 here, posted since 2007
>>
>>38346773

What happened to CWCki? Did it die?
>>
I hope someone actually helps Chris Chan before he/she fucks up their life more.
He has a patreon but he set the price way too high and the rewards are too shit for anyone to contribute. If he set a lower price more people would actually want to send him money.
>>
>>38346773
>grows up in pre-2001 era in a time of happy consumerism
>the world and himself begin to age, it can't last
>how life descends into Hell as does the world

Does anyone else see the esoteric vaporwave themes here?
>>
Why was he never put in some adult care institution?
>>
Somebody should spend the next 10 years building a labyrinth with no exit and lock him in it.

That would be an interesting final chapter.
>>
>>38350557
The fact that anyone contributes any money to him at all so lend me.
I think they are called weens.
Like wanna be trolls or people who enable his atrocious life style.
>>
File: tumblr_n3qgotdRUY1rjbyp5o1_1280.jpg (120KB, 765x573px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3qgotdRUY1rjbyp5o1_1280.jpg
120KB, 765x573px
>>38350621
chris chan is the living fucked up avatar of vaporwave.
>>
Does anyone donate to his patreon? Does he mail the comics like he says?
>>
File: 149997207151554-1.jpg (64KB, 842x597px) Image search: [Google]
149997207151554-1.jpg
64KB, 842x597px
>>38351486
Implying that he isn't already in a labyrinth. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C9p4mdCTUxg
>>
Chris will have nothing once Barb dies. She is going to die in almost crippling debt and his tugboat is nowhere near enough to live on nowadays. He's practically unhireable because he's been out of the market for so long. His degree is totally worthless nowadays. The best job he'll ever be able to get is a tard pity no skill wageslave thing like bagging groceries. But he won't do that because that involves a modicum of effort. Chris will likely become a ward off the state once it's made painfully obvious that he is completely incapable of taking care of himself.
>>
>>38346797
DON'T
CALL
ANYBODY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EflHHVROiSs
>>
>>38348462
>I'm pretty sure that even with the pressure of hunger, he will use his money to buy more video games and will resort to stealing from Walmart or something.

kek, definitely
>>
>>38346773
>after Barb dies
Didn't Barb already die? Anyway nobody but a mother could put up with that autist.
>>
As long as there are weens, Chris will always have a safety net. The weens want to see him suffer as long as possible and will do whatever possible to enable him and keep him going.
>>
could he not use his... ah... "transition" to get somewhere? seems like liberals would give him a lot of oppression points if they didn't know who he was otherwise
>>
>>38352999
He probably tried that with his un-clit but it didn't work
>>
>>38346801
>>38346797
Pretty sure that was when he and Barb tried to run over the GamePlace owner.
>>
>>38353265
I have barely begun researching this insane man despite knowing about him for all these years, but I'm literally growing incapable of understanding.... there is autism, there is severe autism, there is outstandngly, extreme asylum-grade autism, and there is chris-chan
I'm autistic myself and damn, this almost does not ring any bells. To even process these levels of disconnect.... man.
>>
>>38352999
Fucking everyone knows who chris is

Other lolcows could at least leave their area and be relatively anonymous, but chris is fucked
>>
File: 122.png (2KB, 282x179px) Image search: [Google]
122.png
2KB, 282x179px
>>38353337
I'm probably on some spectrum in fact watching this twice I know I am.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx0AnjYApf_iKrRfvhqJqHYFlSwjTSEbz
>>
>>38353586
I'm resistant to negative stimuli but watching any chris videos is not good on my apetite at all
>>
>>38353337

There's also the double-whammy of growing up in a passive, neglectful household. Then the triple whammy of spending a third of your life being obsessively tricked, manipulated, bullied, and stalked by hordes of internet trolls.
>>
File: 1452479594346.jpg (152KB, 635x750px) Image search: [Google]
1452479594346.jpg
152KB, 635x750px
I miss the adventures of blissfully ignorant, squeaky-voiced, yelling at imaginary adversaries and talking about his pokemon OCs on camera, overgrown child incarnation of Chris
The absolute soul-crushing misery of badly-aging, balding, 2-time felon, tranny Chris and his slow decent into complete and utter insanity is too hard to watch.
I just want to him to make odd and unintentionally humorous videos for his e-girlfriends and maybe play guitar hero while singing badly, not wait around for someone to find his and his mother's rotting carcasses fused with the moldy furniture and half-eaten by their dogs in the near future. This shits getting too sad
>>
>>38353968

Blame the weens who just kept poking and pushing. They turned him into the paranoid wreck he is today because they're waiting for him to do something really wild. It's like /v/ doomsaying and shitposting about literally everything because they want another TORtanic-tier shitstorm.
>>
Bluespike saga was just sadism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq9Lepe1xjs
>>
>>38346773
I found his downfall to be funny and it actually made me feel good about myself...

Now I just think it's sad, and in a way I feel guilty... Pity his parents never took him to a shrink at an early age, and too bad trolls are insatiable.
>>
>>38352713
exactly this. Chris moving in with a ween rent-free is the future sage I can't wait for
>>
>>38349094
He's known about 4chan since at least 2006-2007 whenever the trolls started fucking with him via sonichu. >>38350153
CWCki is still up last I checked, probably just slow due to the lack of anything interesting going on aside from Chris's necrovag and pandering for money while Barb slowly crosses over to the other side.
>>
>>38352603
https://youtu.be/pcDotlrD5JE
>>
>>38350621
He's basically a human equivalent for the decline and destruction of the West; which, just like Chris, has become so weakened through bad decisions that both will be taken over very soon by foreign elements.
>>
>>38350153
It's still being updated as the financhu crisis continues. Basically he does nothing but beg for money now.
>>
>>38350621
Now that you mention it, yeah.
>>
File: 1435815636438.jpg (27KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
1435815636438.jpg
27KB, 500x329px
>>38353968
I agree with you. I don't even know why I pay attention to chris anymore, because the jokes aren't fun anymore. It's just depressing.
>>
>>38348462
>$600/mo
According the CWCiki its over $1k/mo. Which someone could EASILY solo NEET on. Chris isnt anybody though. He will spend every penny on useless shit and all his EBT on candy.
>>
Does CWC still hate fags even though he's a tranny?
>>
>>38356988
Hates gay men, I think. Though this also might have changed if recent appearances have anything to say about it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
>>
>>38355597
all bullshit aside, this is really heartbreaking. At least he loves his momma. I respect that.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.