[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else got a thick normieshell?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1499894620277.png (101KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499894620277.png
101KB, 300x300px
>tell friends at univ you have a homeslut
>tell friends at home you have a gril at school
>actually be sad autistic virgin
>be completely depressed most of the time
>as a result of all the lying you cant actually open up to anyone
>just wallow in your sorrows and long for death, whilst everyone around you thinks your happy
>>
>>38346533
You might not realize , but lying and negative bragging tends to release feed good hormones , like you are doing right now , if you really cared then get the fuck off of this website while you can , get more toned , eat a fucking salad and GET OVER IT!
>>
>>38346564
im not fat, i have abs. turns out that doesn't really help with grils. especially when your socially stunted from homeschooling like me
>>
I tell my coworkers that I have a really cute bf and gush about celebrities being hot and compliment their partners and their dates. In reality I have a really cute MtF gf and am exclusively attracted to the dead. I'm typing this at the break table with coworkers surrounding me on every side. I'd probably lose my job if they ever knew.
>>
>>38346533
Easy, m8, break up with your fake gf. The normies won't care if you've been single for years as long as they know you're normal because you had one once. After you break up, a Chad friend might try to take you out,like to find a girl, and at least you'll be able to share your tfwnogf feels.
>>
>>38347731
Ill have to try this once I get back to univ. is tinder only for chads? i have had zero success, except when I used the group feature with some of my attractive male friends
>>
I give zero fuck anymore, I just told my coworkers I'm a social retard with no friends.
>>
File: watfuk.png (165KB, 646x520px) Image search: [Google]
watfuk.png
165KB, 646x520px
>>38347829
>group feature
>tfw tinder has built-in orgies now
>>
>>38348263
get with the time already IT'S 2017
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.