[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mom asked me why I don't have a gf yet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

mom asked me why I don't have a gf yet
>>
I wonder how my mom would act if she found out I was a woman-repelling misogynist. She would be deeply sad, that's for sure.
>>
>mom thinks I have a gf
>probably refers to me as being with a gf to the entire family so they all think I have a gf
>in reality I just live with a girl who is not my gf
>don't have the heart to correct them and set the record straight

I figure I'm just not going to visit anymore
>>
>>38346386
So did you tell her that you're becoming the gf?
>>
File: 1488264713151.jpg (12KB, 210x193px) Image search: [Google]
1488264713151.jpg
12KB, 210x193px
>mom asked me why I don't have a gf yet
>.fw she ask if I'm gay
>>
>>38346406
I've told her that most modern women are whores and that I'm not interested in them
>>38346415
no
>>38346418
she's had the "I don't care if any of my kids are gay" talk many times
>>
>>38346448
I think it's time you tell her that you're becoming your own gf.
>>
>>38346448
>modern women
reactionary cuck disappoints parents lmao
>>
>>38346386
How did you respond to that?
>>
>>38346603
>"you except a 22 year old man child with aspergers who doesn't do anything but sit inside all day to get a gf?"
I don't know why she wants me to get one, my older brother has gf and their having kids
>>
>>38346386
You know what's worst than that? When your mom is a smug piece of shit.

>at BBQ
>sitting down next to each other
>ew don't drink off my bottle pour it into a cup, I don't know where you and your girlfriend's lips been at
>knows I'm a NEET who either is playing basketball, at the gym, or at home playing videogames
>know I don't have a gf
>still says subtle shit like that

Maybe she's just trying to make me feel good? But I know for a fact she's just being fucking smug. Do white parents do shit like this? I'm black so I just assumed only black parents were smug assholes like this?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.