[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thought to share my weird dream. Also weird dreams in general.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_0276.jpg (149KB, 745x972px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0276.jpg
149KB, 745x972px
Thought to share my weird dream. Also weird dreams in general. Pic related.
>>
File: IMG_0277.jpg (145KB, 747x1022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0277.jpg
145KB, 747x1022px
And continuation in Pic related. Already text it didn't wanna type it
>>
dont text people about your dreams. don't tell people about your dreams. nobody likes to hear about it unless they're in it. i'm not saying this to be mean I just want you to know the truth
>>
>>38345618
She tells me about her weirdass dreams all the time. So I doubt she minds at all
>>
File: 1499300469486.jpg (74KB, 300x339px) Image search: [Google]
1499300469486.jpg
74KB, 300x339px
>sleeping on floor
>wake up
>shadow figure standing in doorway
>try to move but can't
>shadow now over me
>start talking about how my time has come
>I start saying the lord's prayer
>can move again
>shadow disappears
>actually wake up
>mfw I don't even know the lord's prayer
>>
>>38345934
Sounds like sleep paralysis.scary shit. Opposite of lucid dreaming.i had it too once but you can snap put of it if you realize it isn't real
>>
basically your text was:
>i had this dream i had a big dick
>>
>>38345600
I like your blog! Upvoted!
>>
>>38346035
Actually it was the same size as it is. Maybe even smaller cuz I was a teen in the dream.

>>38346044
How do you know who it is just from text?
>>
>>38345600
I don't dream a lot, but, on the other hand, I know a lot about sleep. Sleep science is one of my autistic interests.
>>
File: leaving-now.gif (2MB, 300x264px) Image search: [Google]
leaving-now.gif
2MB, 300x264px
>>38345600
i dont really remember but one day i had a dream where i was in the middle of a mountain trying to run away from the cops who chased me because i have stolen a cheese from my aunt house.
>mfw i woke up
>>
>>38346077
That's a cool hobby. I wouldn't call it autistic. Alot of the real me gets portrayed in dreams which I think is interesting. But in this nothing unique was about me but everyone around me had personalities that didn't match their real life personality. It was interesting.

Also often people change face and shape depending on how I react to them. Like if a character who portrays my mom doesn't look like my mom. When I realize she doesn't look right her face will morph into my mother..just for example
>>
>>38346059
Your text reeks of desperation to this girl. I had a dream where everyone bragged about my penis size!
>>
>>38346110
While I do not really agree with him, Freud once said that dreams are some sort of psychological barrier to protect the subconcious from repressed thoughts. He stated that in some cases dreams are the opposite of the truth.
He said that, for example, if you dream of your mother you want to fuck your mother (which imo is bullshit but still).
If we're to agree with him it could be that one of your repressed thoughts could be that you don't fit in. (Hence the lack of uniqueness here). Their different personalities could be an indicator of the fact that in reality you think they're all the same.
>crackpot psychology
>>
>tfw you dream about having gf
>>
>>38346191
You want to fuck your father*
>>
>>38346128
Lol that's my wife.

I wonder if this would have been original
>>
>having conversation with friends
>"hey anon, you were in one of my dreams last night"
>ask what happened
>"you died"
>>
>>38346234
Ah okay, that's perfectly fine then. I realize why you didn't mention it at first because that would've been the focus of the thread. Sorry
>>
>>38346319
All good. Also I didn't say I had a 21 inch dick in my dreams. It was average size maybe smaller and even if it was 21 my aunts friend was like pfft 21 inches is nothing. It was very cartoony, not like a humble brag
>>
>>38346411
Your wife's response was pretty funny too.
>>
>>38346429
She's a cunt. She knows about my different kinks and I like sph..but I like it when it's done to others. So she got a vicious attitude with it from appeasing me. Now and again she throws it at me to piss me off.
>>
>holding hands with the prettiest girl I've ever seen
>can't see her face though because the sun is right behind
>I still know she's the prettiest woman even though I can't see her face
>the sun starts to set and my start to see the slight details of her face
>she has no face
>she's a mannequin
>the sun sets and I'm alone with a mannequin
>wake up
J-just another day heh heh...
>>
Dunno how people manage to have weird dreams, I just dream about past memories and usually wake up crying.
>>
File: IMG_0278.jpg (137KB, 750x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0278.jpg
137KB, 750x1155px
Just thought I'd take more screenshots of her attitude
>>
>taking shelter in an old kfc that's owned by an elderly asian couple
>they're pretty grumpy but they leave out anything that's been cooked by closing
>take shelter in the restaurant with my little sister and a bunch of homeless guys while my parents are driving to get us
>later on, I repeatedly stab a dog and slash its skin apart
>family sees the dogs body
>do the same to them
>dream ends and I wake up shaking in cold sweat and scared of myself
>>
>>38345934
thats sleep paralysis bro, ive had it a couple times now
>>
>>38345934
Had the same experience, but I didn't see any shadow people. Scared the fuck out me until I realized what was happening. Now I'm trying to learn how to lucid dream, so I can chill with the shadow people.
>>
>>38345934
Sounds like sleep paralysis, you can get out of it by forcing your body to move and realising you're actually in sleep paralysis
>>
File: 1477870173909.jpg (52KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1477870173909.jpg
52KB, 535x462px
I've woken up screaming from dreams about 30 or so times in the past year - different dream every time
>>
I have a reoccurring nightmare about being chased through the woods by a pack of headless monkeys.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.