[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do non-Americans on /r9k/ feel about America's gun laws?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0124.jpg (76KB, 1400x425px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0124.jpg
76KB, 1400x425px
How do non-Americans on /r9k/ feel about America's gun laws?
>>
let those stupid fat cunts kill themselves.
>>
>>38345572
being able to own handguns and automatic assault rifles is retarded, this is probably the general opinion i most of europe.

Personally I don't know how burgers feel safe, knowing a burglar could easily have a gun must be terrifying if there's a break in.
>>
>>38345572
They're fucking retarded but mass shootings every month are always entertaining.
>>
>>38345619
It's not terrifying if you own your own gun
>>
>>38345623
Basically this.

every time there's a shooting it's something to talk about
>>
>>38345637
Ummm sweetie think it through.

In lardland the loser of a confrontation will probably die.

In the uk the loser will get the crap beaten out of them and that's it, worst case which is very rare is you get stabbed.
>>
>>38345572
I would own a big gun if claiming to feel "threatened" is a free pass to shoot another human being with no legal consequence whatsoever.
>>
desu im pro gun but 99% of the population here is completely against the idea to the point that they wont even think about discussing it other than, but guns are dangerous

guess it makes sense though since you cant have a knife here unless you practise islam
>>
File: muh everything.gif (309KB, 460x351px) Image search: [Google]
muh everything.gif
309KB, 460x351px
i'm p jealous of them 2bh. i was reading about some anon the other who walked into a pawn shop, looking for music equipment, and walked out with a fucking AK 47 and his music equipment
>>
>>38345660
>In the uk the loser will get blow up or decapitated
ftfy
>>
>>38345660
Um duh? Do you think that's really something I've never thought of? It's kind of a moot point anyways since the vast majority of home invasions take place in the mid morning
>>
European who is very, very into guns here.

I think that firearms should be heavily regulated for your own good. If you didn't have school shootings every week nobody would even bring it up. Sure you can buy guns illegally but it would lower the numbers massively. It worked for Australia. Switzerland has guns and no crime but you have to remember that Switzerland has conscription where every citizen is forced into the military training where he is trained with the firearm and he learns to respect it for what it is.

I am far more uspet in conversations when 2A faggots go full autism with "SHALL NOT INFRINGE" and "MUH AMENDMENTS", as if god himself wrote those laws. Americans have no sense of history, they are among the youngest nations and cannot comprehend how unimportant their history is. Big fucking deal, laws are changes all the damn time, that's why it's called an amendment. It amends something.

Typically the most upset are those people who got nothing going in their lives so they cling to the guns because they think it gives them some kind of personality.

That being said if I was to move to the US I would get a gun the first week there.
>>
>>38345660
this
I live in one of the worst cities in the US, and its either an argument that gets violent or its people killing each other over drugs/money.
>>
>>38345572
It's retarded. I don't believe in out right banning of guns but I think America's easy access to weapons is stupid as fuck.
>>
>>38345692
I'll give you two options.

A) You must defend your home from a criminal with a gun, you have a whatever you want

B) You must defend your home from a criminal with a bat/knife, you have a bat

Not a very hard choice is it?
>>
>>38345762

A) ill protect my home with nuclear deterrence
>>
>>38345762
I'd rather be punched than shot at.
>>
>>38345762
Does it even matter? That's a hypothetical scenario and since I own a handgun in real life, that's what I'm going to use to defend myself and my property. Regardless of how the intruder is armed
>>
I think it's great. American gun violence is mostly people of color doing their thing.
I'd love to be able to own guns without jumping through thousand hoops.
>>
>>38345762
how did criminals acquire guns?
>>
>>38345572
i dont think you should be able to own anything bigger than a .45 handgun unless its for hunting or a historic weapon.
>>
>>38345809
I sure like seeing white people shooting their kids up in school/other public location on a monthly basis.
>>
>>38345799

Yeah in the UK you'd obviously use a gun if you had one, but if it's easyish to get a gun the criminals will have them aswell. Why don't burgers get this?

>>38345810
From the blackmarket on the corner of the street obviously like pol believes.

Memes aside 99 percent of robbers don't have them in the UK since they're hard to get
>>
>>38345612
t. macron supporter
>>
>>38345853
Except these are increadibly rare outliers by mentally ill people who should have been locked up but sure sweetie
>>
>>38345864
>Why don't burgers get this?
We do, that's why we own guns.
>>
File: lkn.png (300KB, 837x634px) Image search: [Google]
lkn.png
300KB, 837x634px
>>38345892
Best man imo
>>
>>38345935
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

;)

>inb4 b-b-b-ut le niggers while excluding the fact uk/europe has muslims
>>
File: driver of gun sales.jpg (140KB, 1662x683px) Image search: [Google]
driver of gun sales.jpg
140KB, 1662x683px
i feel they most benefit gun manufacturers
>>
>>38345965
You inb4 the argument so you don't have to adress it?
These stats are useless if they are not broken down by race.
>>
>>38346009
I said it because on pol the two main things are

Compare the us to third world shitholes like mexico and state but le mexico has gun laws and high murder rate

excluding le niggers while not excluding muslims/blacks/"chavs" (the uk lower class) from the uk statistics
>>
>>38345693
I mean the way I see it, it has already been infringed upon. The constitution allows you the right to keep and bear arms and form and maintain a militia but now there's a "within limits" clause.

At the time that was written, the weapons we had stockpiled were exactly the same as the ones the British could use against us, but now you're not allowed to own full automatics or bombs or all different kinds of heavy weaponry.

The original purpose of the amendment has been lost so it's hard to see what the point is at all at this point.
>>
>>38345572
Your gun laws are positive. It's a shame that most of the rest of the world is content to sit tied to a chair watching their wife getting raped by intruders while waiting for the police to arrive and save them, even they even got the chance to call to begin with.

Or is content to beg the police to storm the building while terrorists rampage through it with ILLEGAL guns while you hide in the toilets crying like a bitch knowing you're completely defenceless and there is nothing you can do.

lmfao anti-gun cucks are the absolute worst
>>
>>38346063
So you don't actually have an argument other than point out that pol says it?
Why don't you show a breakdown by race and prove racists wrong?
>>
>>38346117
How many people do you know whose wives got raped by intruders?

Absolutely fucking zero. Stop making up potential scenarios.
>>
>>38346132

I'm not denying it you idiot. Pol excludes the violent minorities from the US statistics then compares it to europe INCLUDING the violent minorities.
>>
>>38346147
This entire thread is hypothetical. How many people do you know who were killed by guns? You can leave now.
>>
>>38345965
>countries that have outlawed or restricted gun ownership like Greenland have higher homicide rates
>Countries with pretty much the same laws as us, I.E (((our greatest ally))), how lower homicide rates than us
The problem with Americans isn't guns, it's Americans.
>>
>>38346160
Read the OP again, nothing is hypothetical. You feel inclined to rationalize why you have guns. Go rationalize it to someone who gives a fuck, you don't have a fucking wife either, you are on r9k of all places.

>projecting onto others because you live in a country where niggers break into your shitty apartment

Maybe consider moving to a civilized place because you sperg out all autistic and shit next time yo.
>>
>>38346180
>israel has mandatory military service for both men and women alike
>"gee wiz how come they know how to not fuck around with guns like retards"

really activates your almonds
>>
File: 1496787998217.jpg (35KB, 453x464px) Image search: [Google]
1496787998217.jpg
35KB, 453x464px
>People unironically believe that the murder rate has anything to do with the "scary black rifles" they see on the news
>>
>>38345660
Worst case in UK is someone drives a truck into your whole family.
>>
>>38346194
You sound really angry. Calm down cuck.

>you don't have a fucking wife either
I have a fiance. We were talking about the wedding tonight. She's looking at dresses.

The rest of it is retarded sperging that isn't even accurate. I'm not American lmfao. Which Yuro shithole are you from?
>>
File: ss (2017-07-13 at 06.19.21).png (42KB, 1123x538px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-07-13 at 06.19.21).png
42KB, 1123x538px
>>38346243
>h-haha totally was pretending to be retarded here on r9k, I actually totally have a fiance!!!11
Nice try faggot. Nice try.

>which Yuro shithole are you from

The one that has the most guns per capita in all of Europe.
>>
>>38346243
>I have a fiance.
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>38346278
>it's a disgusting, angry sl*v
Opinion discarded

>>38346282
No thanks anon
>>
File: datta_phuge.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
datta_phuge.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
>pic
guns are pretty cool, and it's pretty cool to own cool guns without needing much paperwork.
>>
File: pep.jpg (4KB, 244x206px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
4KB, 244x206px
>>38346303
GET OUT NORMIE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! OUT OUT OUT OUT NOOOOOOOW!
>>
>>38346361
I said no thanks dude. Just stop thanks.
>>
>>38346382
NOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRMMMMMIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT YOUR LIFE IS AUTOMATIC BETTER THAN OURS WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO BE HERE ANYWAY NORRRRRMIIEEEE
>>
>>38345619
But we can't own automatic weapons.
>>
>>38346468
You can. You just have to pay.
>>
>>38346239
well, what's worse?
>>
I feeling jeaulous, in my country Just drug dealers can have guns.
>>
>>38345572
I have nothing but envy. My government doesn't even allow me to own a realistic toy gun.
>>
>notice burglar trying to break into your home
>pick up your shot gun and wait for him behind the door
>blow his head off as he enters
>don't go to jail

American laws are the best.
>>
>>38345693
The degree to which the state has a monopoly on force (capability, not lawful use) is a fundamental part of the social contract. Yuros have historically been threatened much more by each other than by their own state, so I can see why they would care less about it. Due to our geographic isolation, the state here is the main threat to our freedom, so it makes sense to preserve as many checks on it as possible.
>>
>>38346648
I don't really feel like anyone gives a fuck about that. Can't own fancy tacticool rifles here but still everyone and their mom got an AK buried in their backyard in case SHTF.

Government can't really do much. Imagine the manpower needed to sift through the US population and to confiscate every firearm. It's absolutely fucking undoable no matter how you turn it.
>>
I think it's a great idea for the average citizen to own firearms. It's a great way to get out and have fun at the range.

All Glock owners should be killed t. Bong with Texan family.
>>
>>38345572
>How do non-Americans on /r9k/ feel about America's gun laws?
They're real fucking neat.
i live in a country where getting a gun is a colossal pain in the ass, and if you use it (even if it's in self defense) you have fairly high chance of ending up in jail.
>>
>>38347068
What do you have against glocks?
>>
I don't think the answer is to take away guns or even pass stricter gun laws, but every time there is a shooting and we come together to "pray" and then do fuck all to fix the problem, it is disgusting.

We could use technology to make guns more difficult to use in crimes, but then every good gun owner would cry about how the gubment can track them and shit.
>>
>>38345572
dumb as shit, you should at least need a licence
>>
>>38345572
Well the U.S government is one of the shadiest fucking governments out there ie. liable to rule by force after taking any arms that civies could use to fight back, so yeah. It's not clear cut though considering the amount of crazies there who could procure a weapon.
>>
File: amiba.png (233KB, 582x599px) Image search: [Google]
amiba.png
233KB, 582x599px
>>38345892
Isn't he seen as a bad guy now for his opinions on Africa?
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.