[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Stop saying redpill/bluepill. The matrix was a shit movie and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (25KB, 300x227px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 300x227px
Stop saying redpill/bluepill. The matrix was a shit movie and you sound like a faggot.
>>
>>38345564
The first one was pretty cool but I agree with you aside from that
>>
>>38345594
Agreed. The first Matrix was an enjoyable movie, but as a general rule false dichotomies are pretty gay.
>>
>>38345564
bluepilled cuck detected
>>
>>38345658
The gayest. Almost as gay as the fags saying redpill bluepill all the fucking time. It's like shut the fuck up already you know?
>>
Not to mention the directors are both trannies
>>
woah OP dropping some redpills
>>
>>38345564
Why are you so salty?
>>
>>38345711
Honestly I think the emotional/rational dichotomy triggers my autism the most.
>>
Why /pol/ thinks red pill is a good metaphor seeing past political correctness is beyond me.

>white man is told by black man that reality is actually a simulation created by machines to keep mankind docile
>black man frees white man from his delusions and alongside other people of colour and a woman, is trained to fight the machines
>the agents in the matrix are all white men, they mercilessly track down and kill anyone fighting system and assimilate other people who they deem useful into their ranks
>the creator of the matrix is represented as a old white man with a beard who looks like a plantation owner
>our heroes are are assisted by an old black woman who can see into the future
>together they fight to save a place called Zion
>>
>>38345748
I'm just sick of you kids using the same stupid fucking words and terms every other sentence. It gets so annoying.
>>
>>38345807
They don't know how to express themselves, anon. They lack social skills and try to hide it by being as flagrant as possible. You can't be wrong if everyone finds you too insufferable to discuss anything with.
>>
>>38345688
>>38345711
>>38345777
>>38345877
Wooohooo! Getting some digits up in here! Woo YA!!
>>
>>38345801
holy kek how did I miss this?
>>
>>38346052
Because you're probably from /pol/ and you guys are really not smart.
>>
>>38346099
I'm all against /pol/ and avoids it tho.

I think it's so overused out of its original context that I can't think of its meme definition anymore. Or that excessive meme exposure kills critical thinking capacity.
>>
>>38345801
because most conservatives were liberals as kids and enjoyed the matrix. the nigger thing is a meme for most of the people who even say "redpill," considering they idolize morpheus.

it's not beyond you, stop lying. redpill is just a symbol for growing up, but since millennials never read proper books they have to use pop culture references. people tie it to political correctness or the establishment because those things give them the same feelings as high school teachers did. being able to think for yourself and take responsibility for that information is being "redpilled" in the language of the right.
>>
>>38346335
I thought it means agreeing with your and your pals' opinion.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.