[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Brothel Advice?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm considering going to a brothel.
I'm not a virgin or anything but its been a almost 2 years since I broke up with my first gf and I haven't been able to get a new one since.
Brothels are legal where I am and theres also mandatory STD testing.. but the thing is, how do I know if they actually follow the rules here?
Getting the clap is the only thing i'm worried about. Are there resources online or do I have to trust suspicious google reviews?
>>
Bump
in an originaru way
>>
Go to a big brothel if you dont want std as places like that make sure there girls are clean since they dont want to be shut down. Only downside is you are forced to wear a condom. If you want to not wear a condom there are probably smaller brothels that you could payoff to not wear one (ask the girl if she would take extra to fuck with no condom, it also dosent hurt to mention that youve only had one sexual partner and that it was 2 years ago) those are your options if youre looking at being a repeat with the same girl try to cuddle after fuc
of them .
>>
Read more on boards specialized for it, such as internationalsexguide.
>>
>>38344334
>internationalsexguide
thanks that seems really useful
any others like those? even for Aus specifically would be great

>>38344239
Big brothels seem to costly
I can;t really fork out more than 150 for an hour past that its just not worth it
>>
>>38344427
Country specific ones are always good, don't know any for Aus though. Maybe adultwork has something, or punternet.
>>
>>38344427
Thats fine you cant fork over that much but the reason its expensive is because its guarntee of std free
>>
>>38343765
>I'm not a virgin
Then leave.
>>
>>38344491
Punternet took me striaght to punterplanet, thanks!
>>38344531
I guess. but I would think that since they all have to get checked monthly to not be shut down right? some of the ones I walked into while delriously drunk one evening, i got the feeling that it wouldnt be uncommon for illegals to work there and not be on the books at all.
especially given that the only people who worked there barely spoke a few words of english, I remember one place was just an elderly dude answering the door.. "All manko busy"

>>38344553
I am a robot.
>>
you're more likely to catch it from your gf than a hooker, most of them are paranoid about STDsm and get checked all the time
>>
>>38344671
Its more about if a girl is really popular some brothels will look the other way and have the test faked to make it so they pass. But you are right in the regard of off the books illegals
>>
need more info on your location you fucking faggot
>>
>>38344671
>I am a robot
>I'm not a virgin
You can only choose one
>>
>>38344553
I am amazed this comment is original though

>>38344767
I live in the Australian Gardens Building on W. 81st Street, Penrith, NSW.
>>
>>38343765

Which country ?
Just wear a condom, even for oral, and don't kiss. The risk of catching something is low.
>>
>>38344819
To add to this, the google reviews of the places nearby are either non-existant or are clearly written by zhangs

>>38344829
Aus
>>38344788
This is a board for unique comments.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.