[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: soe.jpg (86KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
soe.jpg
86KB, 500x500px
Fembots, what good/bad things are going on in your lives right now?

Good career opportunities?

Met anyone you like?

Been fucked hard by a guy you're attracted to?

Has your dad told you he's proud of you?

And so on.
>>
>Just graduated with my third degree and looking for a job as a teacher.
>Have made a few friends over the past year and am even going out with them again tomorrow
>Met a cute guy last week from here I have been talking to for months. We fucked and are going out.

I feel like it's time for m me to leave this board. Only took 24 years for me to figure out life.
>>
I'd murder to be with someone like Soembie
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (131KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
131KB, 1280x720px
>ex tries to kill himself
>gets put into some mental health place
>tries to call, but my phone battery is shit, dead at the time
>probably assumes I don't want to talk to him and doesn't try to call back
>they took his cell phone
>I try to call
>need "patient number" to talk to him
This sucks ;_;
>>
>>38343684
>We fucked

How do you know he's trustworthy?

And was the sex good?
>>
>>38343739
We have been talking for around six months up until this point. In my mind, if he wanted just an easy fuck he would bailed a long time ago.

He has even met the parents. I think this shit is serious.
>>
I got beaten up and sexually assaulted. I want to move out but can't.
>>
>>38343810
Does he like your slutty body?
>>
>>38343839
>sexually assaulted

Rape or just groping?
>>
>It is time for your enema, fembot.
>>
>>38343904
Rape but I was too scared/stupid to go to the police. I think it's too late now.
>>
>>38343843
Hahaha. I am going to go with yes. He was amazed I was still a virgin.
>>
Why are fembots so hard to talk to? Is it that hard to act like a normal person? Everytime I try to have a normal conversation with a self described fembot, I get either an autistic REEEEEE or some "lel SO RANDOM" bullshit. Come on gals, most if not all of you are of age and need to start acting like adults.
>>
>>38344032
>Come on gals, most if not all of you are of age and need to start acting like adults.

I agree.
They need to be bred.
>>
>>38343940
Did you put yourself in a dangerous situation?
>>
File: lonely mushroom.jpg (108KB, 1000x633px)
lonely mushroom.jpg
108KB, 1000x633px
I'm going camping for the first time next weekend! It's on my checklist of things I've wanted to try that every family did except mine.
>>
>>38344125

have fun and try not to think about sex all the damn time like other girls ITT.
>>
File: 20170711_220044.png (425KB, 720x531px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_220044.png
425KB, 720x531px
What the fuck is grand doing here
>>
File: 20170711_133757.png (512KB, 688x476px) Image search: [Google]
20170711_133757.png
512KB, 688x476px
Here have some food sagers
>>
>>38344182
What is this, anon?
>is oc?
>>
I've been house sharing for two months with three other people and I can't stop thinking about one flatmate in particular. We get on well but I don't really see us being together. But I can't stop thinking about him. What do?
>>
>>38344247
I'm coming for you, you blue haired fucking cunt.
>>
>>38343684
Where do you both live? He's gonna dump you. Maybe not today or tomorrow. But he will fucking leave and I will laugh as always.
>>
>>38343506
My neetlife is pretty stagnant, which isn't really a bad thing, just trying to stick to my to-do list. Though I don't collect my neetbux I live off of savings. For now, I'm not in a search of job, 'cause I'm unsure what I'd like to do. The good thing coming will be travelling abroud with two girl friends. And I need to fix my depression.
>>
>>38343506
>Good career opportunities?
Just looking into online courses so I don't have to deal with people triggering my anxiety.

>Met anyone you like?
No, I've been reclusive with depression

>Been fucked hard by a guy you're attracted to?
Yes but not in the good way

>Has your dad told you he's proud of you?
Dad is dead but I know he will someday

>>38343684
>I feel like it's time for m me to leave this board
good luck, I just arrived :(
>>
How do you get over a crush on Chad? He's a lifeguard at my local pool. I'm completely infatuated with him. I'm worried that if I keep swimming laps at this pool I will suck him off at some point.
>>
>>38344787
>Yes but not in the good way

Explain.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.