[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robots here who were bullied in high school? Did you ever

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
How did it affect you later in life?

Did you eventually get over it or did it permanently fuck up your life?

When I was in high school, my teachers told me to join the football club to make friends So I did that but was then bullied by the other normies because I was not good enough.I went to all the training sessions and worked my ass off, but it still wasn't enough. The other normies just bullied me constantly. They always punctured my bike and stole my things which eventually led me to quit the club after 2 whole years. Once I quit, people in class bullied me even further for being a "quitter". I couldn't concentrate in class because of all the bullying and loneliness so I eventually was forced to just drop out because I flunked all my exams.

10 years later I'm sitting in my room, unemployed and still living with parents.
>>
>>38342274

bump anyone? anyone at all? did i even post in the right board?
>>
I started to be bullied when i was 11 years old, and it stopped around age 16, but it was too late, i was already fucked in the head. Not to mention that my mum died when i was 5 years old. Now i'm depressed, borderline, i have trust issues and i have social anxiety. I also have body dysmorphia about my face. I am indeed ugly, but i see myself as absolutely hideous, i don't even wanna go out because of that. Everytime i had opportunities with girls, i didn't do anything because i was convinced that it was just me fantasizing because i thought i was too ugly for any women.

Now i'm 22 years old, unemployed, with no education, no driver licence, no friend, no family, no social media, virgin, never had a girlfriend, never even kissed a girl, i do all kind of drugs except heroin (for now), and i occasionally cut myself. My life is basically an absolute failure.

I remember one time we had swimming lessons at school, and when we went to the showers, all the boys in my class took my speedo off and made fun of my dick (i was 11 years old, i had a small dick, not that it's huge now but it's at least average). Then they told all the girls i had a small dick. That was pretty much my usual life back then.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.