[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>average lifepsan of a heroin addict is 50. >fent+heroin is 30.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: eliza bus.jpg (298KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
eliza bus.jpg
298KB, 900x1200px
>average lifepsan of a heroin addict is 50.
>fent+heroin is 30.
>>
>>38341802
who cares?
she sucks niggerdick anyways
>>
File: smiling_stalin_by_mattsias.jpg (51KB, 275x369px) Image search: [Google]
smiling_stalin_by_mattsias.jpg
51KB, 275x369px
is it bad that those statistics turn me on?
>>
>Citation Needed.
Can you give me a link that proves your claims.
>>
>>38341802

is Ciara actually heroin-addicted?
>>
>>38344042

Was. Now she's heroin free.

She's a fentanyl addict now. She's upgraded ;)
>>
>>38344060
any proof ?
How can an underage girl find hero or fenta so easily ?
>>
Our society failed her.
>>
>>38344089

She has losers she scams out of money and she sells nudes and cam sessions.

She always has at least 300 dollars and she spends it all on drugs.
>>
>>38344089
it is fucking insanely easy to find drugs at any age if you live in a city
>>
>>38344060
>fentanyl
Fentanyl's most common side effects include diarrhea, nausea, constipation, dry mouth, somnolence, confusion, asthenia (weakness), sweating, abdominal pain, headache, fatigue, anorexia and weight loss, dizziness, nervousness, hallucinations, anxiety, depression, flu-like symptoms, dyspepsia (indigestion), dyspnea (shortness of breath), hypoventilation, apnea, and urinary retention. Fentanyl use has also been associated with aphasia.

tl,dr: she's doomed
>>
>>38341802
Fentanyl and Heroin it is then.
>>
So only 10-15 years until you guys stop shilling these threads, great
>>
>>38344121
Any tips how? I want to die comfortably and I've hear heroin should be a chill death, I've tried opiates before, but never something like that.
>>
How did you decide which random numbers to throw out OP? Why do people do this? Who is that whore in your picture? Why am I here?
>>
>>38344261
enjoy your brain damage

>>38344060
fentanyl is stronger than heroin but it's less euphoric, people don't "upgrade" to it
>>
>>38344261
Recovering dope fiend here, just got home from the methadone clinic. I'm not encouraging you here but I you live near any big cities and don't have crippling anxiety it's pretty easy. Before you go, go online and find out what the slang terms and average prices for dope in your city are (420chan maybe, I dunno figure I out). Then you jus drive around till you see a street with a lot of hood looking black people hanging out outside, park you car 1 or 2 streets away, walk back to the street and they'll literally come to you (especially if you're white).

Oh yeah, never ever go at night. Bad things WILL happen
>>
>eliza will die in your dogs lifetime

feels nice
>>
>>38344307
>stronger
>less euphoric

kek, how does that work you fucking retard?
>>
>>38344128
>>38344307

that's not why it's dangerous

it takes a lot less fent to get you high (or kill you). So you can ship more of the stuff or hide the same amount better. Pic related, this is the amount to OD

It also takes less of the raw input poppy to make. Most of it comes from homebrew Chinese labs. Some of these are run by chemical engineering university students in their teens or 20s who don't know what they're doing. Then a bad batch (way too strong) makes its way to Vancouver and you get like 6 dead junkies over a weekend.
>>
>>38344384
see the image in the post above.

fentanyl is more potent. it's stronger. fentanyl isn't something junkies crave, it's something drug dealers lace in their product (usually heroin) to make higher profit margins.

if you were to take similar dosages of fentanyl to heroin in terms of potency, you'd feel much better and more euphoric from the heroin.

potency == euphoria
>>
>>38344996
i meant to say potency != euphoria
>>
>>38341802
shes too good for this world. she will be like jim morrison, jimmy hendrix, kurt cobain, and die young after living a brief but full life. then she will become an icon after her death , and she will be looked up to and cherished for centuries to come
>>
>>38344116
I think you're just pulling this bullshit straight from your arse son.
>>
>>38341975
i want ciara to cuckold me
>>
>>38346673
then you're already a cuckfag
>>
artie lange is almost 50, he's probably bringing up the average
>>
>>38341802
>tfw finally above the average in something
>>
any advice on getting rid of some fentanyl without getting v&?
>>
>>38348143

He's at the point where he could die at any time. His health is terrible.

>>38348190

Dilute it and flush it. Or dilute it and poor it out on the grass. It's just white powder, no one gives a shit if someone non-celantly pours out their coffee one day.
>>
>>38348332
>non-celantly
you tried
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.