[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Children

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1476144800934.jpg (11KB, 231x244px) Image search: [Google]
1476144800934.jpg
11KB, 231x244px
So /r9k/ me and my wife both white, but were unable to have children due to medical reasons. We have been given the offer to adopt an infant..... but the catch is its a black child. Do I do it and try to teach the child to be a productive member of society or should I just let the child be put in the system,.....
>>
>>38341547
tell him he's white and colorblind
>>
>>38341547
>raising a black kid
>that isn't even your wife's
Some next level cuckoldry. Maybe buy it, and then get into a """car accident""" and dispose of it
>>
File: uncle-ruckus160.jpg (76KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
uncle-ruckus160.jpg
76KB, 720x480px
>>38341547
If you're considering this deeply then you wouldn't be fit to raise the child. What would the child think if he/she one day saw the thread his/her adoptive father made about them? Go to a Siberian orphanage and get a tundra baby before you churn out some self-hating uncle ruckus knockoff.
>>
File: 1446192438282.gif (52KB, 454x350px) Image search: [Google]
1446192438282.gif
52KB, 454x350px
BUmping because I do need more advice
>>
I'm white, blue eyes, good facial structure, big dick, and all i want in life is to fulfill my evolutionary goal of passing my genes to someone. If your wife is fertile, i'd be more than willing to be a sperm doner.
Men in my family always have their shit together, are rich, smart, and social, a lot of which i think is genetic, because i notice similar traits up the family tree.
>>
>>38341547
Honestly, you probably have deep seated negative views against non-whites and will likely never truly treat the child as your own, or even that well for that matter. It's an instinct thing though, you can't really brute force change your views, you will treat any adopted non-white child this way. You're better off waiting for a white kid to adopt over a black kid. Else you'll be fighting with yourself every night that you're raising this child for the greater good.

Why don't you try Moldova? Tons of white orphans looking for adoption that never get a chance because liberals will shove any form of white suffrage under the rug.
>>
>>38341547
>Raising tyrone's little shit
Cuck levels are over 9000!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.