[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feels you're wasting/wasted your time @ uni

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1498460423376.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1498460423376.png
59KB, 658x662px
In uni studying architecture. some stupid fucking shit that I don't even want, my parents made me go to uni if not they'll kick me out of the house. My true passion is computer stuff but didn't wanna go cos I thought it would just make me more robot and I rly wanted to get rid of my robothood (ha ha) I also didnt want to destroy my one true passion because all my computer skills I picked up by myself, so I felt it was a waste to go to school for them.

Skipped all the social camps and shit because autism, have no friends, forced to do group work with dumbfucks, skip 80% of lectures because no one to sit next to and fucking boring, basically wasting parent's money (I tried to stop them but o well) and more importantly years of my youth. Doing above average because kinda smart but not remarkable either.

Fucking suck at presentations too because anxiety. spill spaghetti at every single instance, normies laugh and tutors get angry. Makes me even more autism

About to graduate and have zero close friends. Zero connections. Zero internships. Zero accolades. Basically if youre not a normie uni is fucking useless as fuck. stupid fucking parents still keep trying to make me into a normie lmao. summer break now and I spent most of it in my room learning crypto.

Anyone basically wasted their time in uni?
Also tips to fellow robots considering uni: GO FOR AN AUTISM DEGREE. comp sci/engineering. YOU CAN NEVER SHED YOUR ROBOTHOOD ITS A LIE REEEEE
>>
>>38341370
Yep. Don't know what I'm going to end up doing. It's way past the point where I'll have a successful career in anything at my age. I'll probably just be working something dead end and miserable the rest of my life, so I imagine it'll be even worse than it is now.

Think I'll drive somewhere pretty and watch the sunset then shoot myself before I go through that. Don't think I can take the slow decline from where I am now, which already feels like nowhere.
>>
yeah buddyboyo ur wasting ur life away with that shit. undefaultable debt and ur automation etc etc t.bh why u doing that just b urself and look good and ascend and slay hoes and if ur ugly just lookmax or just dont try and relax and game and shitpost tb.h

t.bh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMLESEobnFU
>>
join the army dipshit
>>
>>38342063
What makes the army so great? dipshit
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.