[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The modern female problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: womanshrink.jpg (23KB, 194x499px) Image search: [Google]
womanshrink.jpg
23KB, 194x499px
Gentlemen, I have the solution: we just need to shrink all women to 2/3rds their current size. This will instantly make you half again larger than you were before. That 4-incher she would have laughed about with her friends becomes half a foot of orgasm-inducing man salami. Are you a 5' turbo-manlet? Now you're a 7'6" giga-Chad. Sure you still won't be the tallest or have the biggest dick, but no woman will want to be without a man now for fear of large dogs or aggressive birds.

All we need to do is develop the shrink-ray and find an island in which to build the volcano fortress that will house it. I'm not going to lie: it won't be easy. Many of you will die to the secret agent Chads that show up and try to foil our schemes, or in the inevitable science experiment mishaps, but your sacrifice will be worth it to level the playing field for all our beta brethren.
>>
>>38340115
This would also serve to reassert men's dominance over females.
>>
>>38340115
>develop a shrink ray
You do realize once that's done, those with giantess fetishes will do the exact opposite and shrink themselves, right.
>>
>>38340191
Nah, it will work on XX chromosome individuals, otherwise how else could you target the entire world?
It will become anatomically impossible for big-dicked Chads to fuck biological women, thus forcing them to date traps as they won't have been affected by the shrink ray. FtM's are the only real victims here, who will become ultra-manlets and have to go start their own midget colony somewhere.
>>
>>38340191
Or reverse the shrink ray and make a growth ray.
>>
File: Supervillain.jpg (58KB, 480x555px) Image search: [Google]
Supervillain.jpg
58KB, 480x555px
>>38340290
only work on*

>>38340298
Anyone attempting to reverse the shrink ray will be summarily executed by being tossed into the volcano.
>>
>>38340290
You don't have any nukes? Once people know of the island's purpose and world leaders catch on, they're gonna want in on the shrink ray one way or another.
>>
>>38340380
Oh we're definitely going to need nukes. Holding the world hostage is part of any good evil scheme. Ideally we'll have them in outer space so we can threaten to blow up the moon. Failing that, some kind of orbital death laser which would allow us to microwave the United Nations could work.
>>
My god! This man is a genius!
Quick, make a kickstarter before someone steals your idea!
>>
>>38341571
Too late, some Chinaman is already making a cheap knock-off as we speak.
>>
Sounds like too big a handicap for women. The world isn't made for people 3-4 feet tall. They'd barely be able to function.
>>
>>38340425
But we also can't be blowing up the world once a Chad spy or two infiltrate our volcano fortress.
We need a more local defense system to keep 'em out.
>>
>>38342824
Very true, we can't let out doomsday device be sabotaged. We'll need nearly-impenetrable laser grids, almost-competent security guards, and a henchman who can throw some article of his clothing with a razor tip on it like a boomerang.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.