[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's over /r9k/ I think I became a lolicon. What do I do now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

It's over /r9k/

I think I became a lolicon. What do I do now?
>>
No going back anon.
You may call yourself a lolicon but you know what you really are.
Sorry. Isolation has put you past the point of no return to normiedom ever.
>>
>>38340105
embrace the fact that you are a pedo
>>
>>38340105
I hope you don't live in US, Canada, UK, or Australia
>>
becoming a lolicon is a danger for all who strive or are forced to become wizards.
loli is a dangerous form of magic sexual relief that easily goes out of control for the would be wizard.
rather than harnessing the true powers of a wizard after 30 the lolicon falls into darkness as a warlock.
To be hunted by law enforcement and never able to leave the shadows.
To be stalked by moralfag wizards and normies for the rest of their lives.
Only able to gather briefly in anonymous threads sharing their dark magic together.

your life is gone m8
>>
dude, I'm openly a lolicon and nobody even cares
even still get girls flirting with me
it's not a death sentence
>>
>>38340243
>go to kindergarten
>"wow anon, you are so big"
>feel good
>fap to lolis
>bitches still love me
>>
stop masturbating for a little while then browse /s/ with pants around ankles
>>
>>38340243
chad gets away with it once again
>>
>>38340105
Find a good loli hentai and have a wank
>>
>>38340105
Are we talking "i beat it to loli hentai occasionally", or are you referring to "i unironically want to bang an 11 year old"
>>
File: dojjer.jpg (20KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
dojjer.jpg
20KB, 408x439px
>>38340448
this is an important distinction. there's a lot of weebs that say they're lolicons although it's mainly because their tastes have been so warped from constant hentai that younger and younger representations of girls become attractive to them. ask one of them how they feel about pedophilia and they'll probably say they oppose it if they aren't that far gone. I say get help if you're genuinely attracted to young girls.
>>
>>38340581
lol what. there is no distinction
the ones who say they arent pedos are either in denial or are lying
>get help
from who? lol. there is no one he could ask for help
>>
File: IMG_0736.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
you know, sometimes i find myself feeling pretty fucked up over being a voraphile, but this thread makes it seem like everything might just work out
jej
>>
what every robot does: resort to 2D only
>>
Good taste cannot be cured.
>>
>>38340105
get on /b/ and enjoy your loli threads.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.