[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

d-do any femboys have advice on how to become more fem...?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: ano.jpg (45KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
ano.jpg
45KB, 960x540px
d-do any femboys have advice on how to become more fem...?
>>
>>38339883
originally take estrogen hormones...?
>>
Grow a dick. Lulz
>>
>>38339883
>d-do any femboys have advice on how to become more fem...?

yeah do more cute stuff
>>
>>38339883
i'm not a femboy, but if you mean in terms of just appearance, then you should focus on doing things that girls are conditioned to do

grow out your hair, or at least wash it with the frilly girly stuff, shave your legs, apply makeup if you're lame, use facial moisturizer, wear girlish clothes, etc etc

maybe i'm not actually helping at all
>>
>>38340363
This also eat your own spunk for the estrogen, take hormones, wear really cute clothes and lingerie and perfume, then get over here so I can fuck your bp
>>
>>38339883
change up your wardrobe, grow your hair out, skin care, shave. or get on hrt if you're that desperate. most of it is genetics though. nothing is going to make you into a femboy if you have the bone structure of a fully grown man
>>
>>38339883
>modern women
>feminine
Oh you sweet summer child
>>
>>38339883
also asking.. for a friend

does bodily hair really thin if you regularly shave it?

my friend also needs advice if there is any hope to remove dark discoloration in the taint/inner thigh area ;;
>>
>>38340435
This is why fembois and traps are better than real """women"""
>>
File: 1471329608886.jpg (217KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1471329608886.jpg
217KB, 1024x768px
I tried to shave my legs and the ingrown hairs left a bunch of scars :(

any advice?
how do girls do this stuff

>tfw no bf who rubs moisturizer on my legs and cares for me
>>
>>38340558
This happened to me too. It's really demoralizing.
>>
>>38339883
biggest one is get thin 2bh
>>38340558
same way you shave your face dummy
>>
>>38340579
>This happened to me too. It's really demoralizing.

yeah honestly I don't even know if I wanna try shaving again

I think my legs would be really cute if they were smooth and soft but nobody is gonna see them anyways so it doesn't matter

and the upkeep just seems like it's more work than it's worth honestly, when I did try to shave the hair grew back in like a few days to like half the thickness it was before, I would have to shave my legs every week to stay smooth

using nair was a complete failure for me too but it's because I am too retarded to use it correctly desu
>>
>>38340558
you dont shave, you wax
>>
File: 504403.jpg (118KB, 1400x875px) Image search: [Google]
504403.jpg
118KB, 1400x875px
>>38340626
>ywn see anon-chan's cute smooth shaved legs
Don't give up anon, your cuteness is a miracle of the universe
>>
>>38339883
I'm a boy and I want to become more femenine, not a girl. Any advice?
>>
My body hair starts growing back all stubbly within a single day, shit sucks.
>>
>>38341523
>I'm a boy and I want to become more femenine, not a girl. Any advice?
take hrt
>>
>>38341551
Aside from on my lower legs, I don't seem to have much body hair. Any idea what's up?
>>
File: 1496038871729.jpg (810KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1496038871729.jpg
810KB, 900x1200px
>over six months of lifting
>STILL no femboy seedbank bf

What gives? Are you types not into guys who could lift you over their head?
>>
File: 1499897779476.jpg (170KB, 960x950px) Image search: [Google]
1499897779476.jpg
170KB, 960x950px
TO ALL OF YOU

From /fit/, with love
>>
HRT will ruin your life and you'll kill yourself by 28 even though you'll look a bit more girly for a few years. You won't want to be a femboy in a few years anyway because you'll have grown out of it, don't fall for the tranny shills.
>>
>>38342023
Why ruin? Any proofs?
>>
>>38341905
Doesn't that shit make you sterile
>>
>>38342023
DO NOT BELIEVE THIS POSTER.
He is a horny trap who is trying to reduce all competition and keep the dick to himself.
He is a liar and a con.
>>
>>38342045
HRT will make you unable to pass as an actual man while also making you unable to pass as a female as only an extremely small fraction of those who take it actually pass. It takes extreme amounts of effort and your average depressed femboy won't be able to transition because of that. HRT also causes terrible moodswings and depression for a lot of people, and with those you are more likely to end up killing yourself when you realize you now have mantits but don't pass for a girl even after years on the mones.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.