[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wells guys I just lost my virginity to the girl of my dreams

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9022.jpg (880KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9022.jpg
880KB, 1000x1500px
Wells guys I just lost my virginity to the girl of my dreams last night. The whole story is pretty interesting but long. I'll greentext the whole thing.
>be me 2 years ago
>don't really fit in anywhere
>not ugly enough to be a beta not socially active enough to be a normie
>Lost what little friends I had because I moved to a whole new state
>I was feeling pretty depressed and to make things worse i was had to go to a whole new highschool
>I hated that place so much that was until I met her
>Let's call her Kate
>One day I was sitting alone on the bus when I spotted her
>she was beautiful
> dark black hair blue eyes and pale yet somehow attractive skin she almost looks like Elizabeth from bioshock infinite
>She must have noticed me looking at her because she got up and sat right down next to me
> Kate introduced herself and started a conversation right away we must have talked non stop the entire ride to school
> turns out she doesn't have many friends either so we decide to start hanging out more and eventually we became really close.
That's part 1. There's a lot more to this I'll post if anyone wants. Pic related it's kind of what she looks like.
>>
>>38339681
fuck off norman

q331312
>>
Part 2.
> me and Kate start hanging out and start to learn more about each other
>turns out she loves Star Wars which is great because I do too
> we eventually start watching all the movies together and bond over them
>over time she gets more flirty but I'm retarded when it comes to girls so I never make a move
>fast forward a few months and the force awakens is announced
>we're so excited we pre order tickets immediately
eventually decemeber 18th comes and we get to the theatres about 2 hours before the movie starts just to make sure we have seats
>Even at this point I didn't think of us as a couple. Hell I wasn't even sure if she was into me because of how retarded I am when it comes to this stuff.
>So about 15 minutes before the movie starts she gets up to use the bathroom
>She leaves her purse and her jacket on her seat probably so nobody will take it
>people were flooding into the theatre which made it much harder for her to actually exit and find the bathroom
>I was getting worried she wasn't going to make it back in time
>then I heard a buzzing noise coming from her purse
>crap she didn't turn her phone off this could get us kicked out
>so I quickly grab it and shut off the ringer but as I was doing that I noticed she had a text message from her mother
> it read "Hows your date going?"
>I was so happy after reading that because that meant this was actually a date and she really likes me
>I put her phone back into her purse and she came back around 3 minutes later
>about halfway through the movie she suddenly remembers she never turned her ringer off and begins rummaging through her purse
>as she turns it on her face goes red
>She just said "oh my god I'm so sorry" then runs out of the theatre
>I was still sitting there shocked and not sure what to make of it
>turns out she got another text from her mother
>her father had been in a car crash on the highway and was in critical condition
>haven't heard from her since.
>until 2 days ago
>>
>>38339908
Moar post moar now
>>
Part 3
last part guys
>it's been two years but I still have a huge crush on her
>depressed again thinking I'll never see her
>but then couple days ago I get a phone call
>it's Kate's dad
>he says Katie has been missing me all this time but was too embarrassed to talk to me again after ditching me in the theatres
>he says she's going to be at the park near my house going for a walk and I should meet her
>I didn't know how to react I just say thank you and hang up
>I'm practically sprinting Running through the park screaming her name don't
>don't even care if people are staring
>then I heard her voice
>"anon is that you?"
>I sit there for what feels like forever just starring at her
>she's even more beautiful than she was two years ago
>I walk up and hug her she holds onto me too
>"I'm sorry anon I should have called you"
> I just tell her it's alright I can't possible be upset with her
>"but how did you find me?"
>"your dad called me and said you would be here"
>"what?! Anon, my dad died two years ago"
"Then who was phone?"
>>
The truth is I put this stupid story up because it was a nice little distraction from my crappy life. Some of this is actually true. There was a girl I liked we met on a bus and we liked each other. But it ended with her finding someone who thought was better while I sit at home with the bitter feeling of rejection and broken promises.
>>
>>38340078
You still haven't answered the question OP

Who was the goddamn phone?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.