[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs and Feels tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: fnf.jpg (69KB, 614x389px) Image search: [Google]
fnf.jpg
69KB, 614x389px
is now open
come, order a drink, bitch about how life is shit and women are evil
Jukebox is now playing:
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m9W0
>>
File: 1498525126845.jpg (50KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1498525126845.jpg
50KB, 380x380px
I don't want to live anymore I've been a NEET for 4 years living in my parent's house and i realized i can't get a job that isn't manual labor since im a brainlet who cant do basic math, the only thing that makes me happy is playing vidya but eventually im going to have to stop

i want to kill myself but im scared of fucking up/actually dying every time i get a chance to do it i get filled with fear and i pussy out

when will this stop senpai?
>>
File: ice-cube.jpg (39KB, 510x386px) Image search: [Google]
ice-cube.jpg
39KB, 510x386px
>>38339512
A good old jack and coke Barkeep

Friends want me to move in I made a cheeky offer of $50 to rent a room didn't expect them to take it but its they said yes. This is going to saving me nearly $300 a month and we are going to have some skits adventures for our last semester. Plus a cute grill wants me to go clubbing with her on the weekend.

How was your day Barkeep?
>>
How many of you are living only to pass the time right now? All I want is to see a doctor, but the paperwork takes so damn long. Here I am bumming around at 4 in the morning because I've really got nothing else to do. Not that I'm upset, just bored.
>>
Long time no see barkeep I'll have a rum with pineapple juice and I guess I can start by saying that today has been an interesting night. I had a long discussion with a friend that I'm no longer very close with who I was very close with before and despite making progress toward may be potentially mending our friendship I feel really empty and I'm unsure of everything at the moment. I guess I just want to let thoughts out, but there's not really much to say.
>>
Water as always my old friend.
Im a little worried Ive done something wrong to my once-oneitis, weve had a lengthy talk and she told me she feels so dumb about what she did and that she didnt try to go back to our relations before that one party (where I told her I love her) which was friendly and cool. Then she asked if I still feel anything towards her and I answered honestly that I dont, but Im a little worried that I might have hurt her and maybe she did feel something towards me, but it wouldnt work I guess. On the brighter side Ive found a job.
But well, we're all fate's children and sometime the fate is a catholic priest, he'll fuck you in the ass ;)
>>
>>38339512
well, bar keep I'll have a hard root beer if you got it. My life's all kinds of fucked up even though it just started. I just graduated high school, and although the beginning of my high school career was amazing, all A's all the time, I completely dropped the ball in my last two years; turned my GPA into a crapshoot. Because of this, I had to move to a different state and live on my parent's couch so they can support me financially. I've been trying to get a job for the last few months but it always seems like a more attractive person gets the job I had hoped for; I guess no one wants to pay a fat failure. I'm trying to get into college but I always find myself falling into old habits and I end up screwing that up too. heh, before I had to move I actually had a decent friend group and a girl I liked, I'm pretty sure she liked me back, but I never had the courage to tell her.
I had so much potential, everyone expected me to do great things. Now, look at me a jobless kid living on his parent's couch taking solace in typing out his sorrows on an old back alley image board. You know I always told myself that I'd rather jump off a bridge than be in a situation where my parents had to support me after I had turned 18.... maybe I still should.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.