[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I finally married a virgin girl Best feeling in the world

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9161.gif (62KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9161.gif
62KB, 443x332px
>tfw I finally married a virgin girl

Best feeling in the world
>>
You will be in for a disappointing surprise.
>>
>>38339454

Cue
>"Didn't that hurt honey? I thought the first time was supposed to hurt? "
>"Huh, it's so weird I heard girls were supposed to bleed the first time but you didn't bleed at all ha...hehe.."
>>
>>38339491
>>38339454
We already did the deed a week ago and she was a virgin though. There was a hymen.
>>
>>38339527
How did you originally meet her?
>>
>>38339527
>he believes in the hymen meme

She had sex with plenty of Chads before you. And made you wait for years without sex. What a cuck.
>>
>>38339619
Her family is a friend of my family, my parents knew her parents. We hung out and stuff and started chatting over Facebook.

>>38339648
If you say so, anon. I guess I'll have to confront her about being a whore cause some random anon said she is.
>>
>>38339833
you do realize hymens just stretch to accommodate what goes into the vaginal canal right? Hymens don't just disappear after a girl has sex, that membrane is basically always there...awk
>>
>>38339416
Congratulations, now leave this board and never, ever come back.
>>
>>38339416
Never happened, but still leave here forever
>>
>>38339416
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy

I'll just leave this here.
>>
>>38339454
>>38339491
>>38339648
>>38340326
>>38340018
Not OP here but why do you have to be dicks? Can't you just be happy for him?
>>
I want to believe

domoarigotomisterrobato
>>
>>38340521
because they're used up roastie whores and they live off the meme that virgin women don't exist and that beta bux must marry a roastie whore or die alone. If a beta marries a virgin, it upsets their narrative, which is why they sperg out.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.