[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you ever be with a nonvirgin girl if her partner count

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1497353270678.jpg (162KB, 1080x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1497353270678.jpg
162KB, 1080x1348px
Would you ever be with a nonvirgin girl if her partner count was so high she didn't remember any of her previous partners, and thus couldn't compare you?

She genuinely loves you and will not cheat on you
>>
>>38339152
>She genuinely loves you and will not cheat on you

i would be with this hypothetical girl regardless of how many dicks she had ingested based on this alone. i would not lose any sleep about it either.

too bad she doesn't exist
>>
>>38339186
I visited this board for this post, thank you anon.
>>
>>38339152
no such thing, every women is a whore
>>
>>38339378
>every women is a whore
This is why you're lonely, anon
>>
>>38339961
fuck off whiteknight

>>
>>38339993
Girls obviously don't like it when you call them whores
And they especially HATE it when they're not actually whores and still get called that
It's not hard to understand
>>
>>38340037
>whores hates it when they get called a whore
>>
>>38339152
no and anyone who would is a fucking beta cuck who needs to be shot
>>
>virgins here are so insecure about their virginity that they will only date other virgins
this is why you're virgins
>>
File: ella.jpg (143KB, 935x600px) Image search: [Google]
ella.jpg
143KB, 935x600px
>>38339359
Problem is how would someone know she genuinely loves you and will never cheat on you?

That's why he said she doesn't exist

>Now keep on roasting and perhaps you'll find a rich 40yo Singaporean sugar daddy too
>>
>>38339152
Even if she doesn't remember any of her previous partners specifically, she's still going to have a well-honed sense of what is and is not satisfying.
>>
I honestly never even cared about partner counts. I legitimately do not care if any gf I have fucks other men, so long as she takes care of her health (which most people do anyway) and isn't exclusive to anyone, aka I still have access to her.

When will you fags realise monogamy is the problem? It shouldn't matter as long as you get to fuck her too.
>>
File: rip.jpg (122KB, 1280x721px) Image search: [Google]
rip.jpg
122KB, 1280x721px
>>38339152
>Would you ever be with a nonvirgin girl if her partner count was so high she didn't remember any of her previous partners, and thus couldn't compare you?
NO.
I'm literally just another dick in a hall of cocks to her, she is incapable of love and not stopping herself from cheating because any importance of a relationship isn't there.
>>
>>38339152
I don't care much about dick count as long as she's not a size-queen, doesn't compare me badly with previous encounters, is willing to guide me where needed (so not holding my lack of experience against me), and isn't without sex drive and only interested in lights out missionary once a year where she was wild and experimenting in the past (I want to be able to experiment as well, not a dead bedroom).
Preferably not with relationship history with any of my friends, as that's awkward as fuck and I'm too much of an insecure faggot to handle that.

Other than that, if I somehow had a guarantee she won't ever cheat, genuinely loves me, and of course has character traits that complement mine (and vice versa), I'd be all over her just the same as if she were a virgin instead.
>>
>>38339152
yes. at this point, my standards are pretty much inexistent
>>
File: 1494429154214.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
1494429154214.png
44KB, 710x577px
>non virgin
>capable of loving you and not cheating
>>
>>38339152
i don't care how many dicks a girl has had as long as she doesn't have a bad reputation about it, i don't want to be haunted by her past in the future
>>
>>38340282
i love slutty girls

im a virgin because im shy and have no friends
>>
>>38342867
>i love slutty girls
This
I also only seem to attract slutty girls platonically ofc
>>
Yes because I've fucked like 15-17 people myself and can't remember what my partner count is if I had to include all the non penatrive sex shit.

Sex is a perfectly normal thing to have. Give me someone with experience ffs. I have confidence.
I'm friends with allot of people. You robots are insecure.
>>
>>38339152
>Would you ever be with a nonvirgin girl

nope.
never.
absolutely definitely NO.

My ideal gf shall be
>virgin
>loyal
>virgin
>pure
>virgin
>no mental illnesses
>virgin
>no ink or piercings
>virgin
>loves cats
>virgin

bonus points if:
- at least a bit on the shy side
- BMI less than 35
- loves good anime shows (noitamina-tier)
- dressing conservatively
- short hair
- insanely loves cuddling and hugging
- virgin
>>
>>38339152
Only if her previous partner count could be assigned a value of -1/12.
>>
>>38343872
I know this is bait, but you do know you will die a virgin, right?
>>

That's all I want, honestly
>>
>>38343935

better virgin than betacuck getting friendzoned by Dem Used Goods.

sounds like you think you'll be 100% happy with your life as soon as you waste your virginity to some random skank.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.