[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which of the following take precedence?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: blocks your path.jpg (51KB, 766x356px) Image search: [Google]
blocks your path.jpg
51KB, 766x356px
Which of the following take precedence?
>>
File: 1498623264938.png (19KB, 98x100px) Image search: [Google]
1498623264938.png
19KB, 98x100px
>>38338374

step 1: shoot the cop
step 2: shoot everyone on the bus
>>
>>38338425
First post best post.

Step 3: shoot yourself
>>
>>38338374
If I saw all this shit at once in the same lane I'd just turn my car 360 degrees and drive away
>>
>>38338374
but the input from all of them is to stop except maybe if the cop was saying to move.

cop can tell you to go through stop and red but you're not legally going to pass a stopped school bus without murdering everyone like this guy said >>38338425
>>
>>38338374
bus>officer>sign>signal
ez
>>
>>38338374
Probably the bus because
>muh kids
>>
>>38338489
Yeah this is obviously some kind of trap. Trick question.
>>
Obviously the traffic officer. Don't any of you know how to drive?
>>
>>38338374
What kind of retarded city am I in? Who designed this road. I obviously move from my dumbfuck city because it has liberal administration.
>>
>>38338543
but if the bus was unloading children in the path of travel then it takes priority.
>>
>>38338374

The traffic officer as he's the only human input. The rest are automatic emotionless "dumb" signals without any situational awareness. If a traffic officer is trying to tell you to stop or turn contrary to the other signals then it means that he has information or better awareness and cognition of the situation that the other signals are unable to have and transmit.
>>
>>38338560
on second thought if a retard cop tells you to break the law and run over children then you can shift blame
>>
>>38338565

>An active shooter has taken over a school bus and warns that he will kill everyone on board. Snipers are on seen to take him out.
>I drive down the road and see a school bus ahead as I turn the corner.
>A traffic cop frantically waves at me. "Go the fuck around now!"
>Smugly I think to myself "I know the law better than this putz" and put the handbrake on while I calmly park my car beside the school bus and wait for it to unload.
>The children's screams as they were slaughtered still haunt me.

>>38338492
>>
>>38338686
>implying I don't want to hear their screams
>>
>>38338374
>Which of the following take precedence?
doesn't matter, all of them are telling me to stop

I would stop until the officer told me to go
>>
File: order.jpg (44KB, 777x341px) Image search: [Google]
order.jpg
44KB, 777x341px
Three cars arrive at an uncontrolled intersection. In what order can the cars proceed?
>>
>>38339068
b, c, a
>>
>>38339068
A, C, B
>>
>>38339142
b c a for sure
>>
Officer > bus > sign > signal
>>
File: 1496680052358.png (1020KB, 1655x1539px) Image search: [Google]
1496680052358.png
1020KB, 1655x1539px
>>38338584
>>38338543
>>38338492
>>38338686
All of these. The cop giving instructions takes precedence in authority over any posted signs or traffic conventions, he's there to give instructions that might conflict with the way the road there normally works. If a sign says to do something and the cop says to do something else, you do what the cop says. He can fucking see and he knows what the law is and he's teling you to drive a different way anyway, for a reason.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if there's a bus there unloading kids or a line of pedestrians or some shit, and the cop waves you to just run them over, obviously you don't do that because you're not a fucking moron.

ON THE OTHER HAND, if a bus is just stopped like it's gonna unload kids, and a cop waves you through, you go instead of just pulling up near the bus like you normally might.

The answer is the cop, but realistically you just use your fucking brain.
>>
File: 1497791669733.jpg (154KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
1497791669733.jpg
154KB, 496x496px
>>38339068
I think it's CAB, but realistically, people give the person to the right or whoever got there first precedence, proceed cautiously while paying attention to the other drivers, and go out of order when somebody is sitting there hesitantly or texting on their phone and not looking like a retard. You don't just blaze through the intersection, you actually stop, you watch the other cars, and sometimes people do that awkward thing where everybody stops and starts a few times until one of them waves the otehr through.

These questions don't encapsulate what driving is actually like.
>>
just dont move my nigga
>>
>>38339475
My logic for BCA is that left turning cars must yield to any oncoming traffic, and side traffic must yield to any cross traffic before turning.

If B & C are on a continuous street with no indication to yield then BCA makes sense. The reason A should yield because they're turning into new traffic.

If this were a 3 way stop sign situation then CAB makes sense.
>>
>>38338374
Traffic officer, signs and traffic lights are automatically overrided by a traffic officer or police officer, the bus would be my second choice, as they often pull out without warning and may have kids on board.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.