[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots, you need to learn eye contact, practice with her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-06-30_14.05.00.jpg (573KB, 1808x507px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-30_14.05.00.jpg
573KB, 1808x507px
Robots, you need to learn eye contact, practice with her
>>
The only thing that was stressed to me was look people in the eye when you talk to them. When i look people in the eye i make them uncofortable and i dont know why
>>
Which eye do I look in? Fuck
>>
>>38337682
The left eye
>>
>>38337621
This

It's not the eye contact itself that is bothersome, it's the way people react. It is abundantly clear that when people like us make eye contact, it weirds them out
>>
>>38337567
I can do eye contact as long as i need too i just hate doing it.
>>
>>38337567
how important is eye contact?
>>
>>38337707
>>38337621
lt is autism
>>
>>38337567
i thought eye contact was really important until i got a job at a mechanics shop and found out they almost never gave eye contact so i kinda just picked it up and notice that a lot of grown ups with dont fucking care about that shit
>>
>>38338982

That's because it's a shitty blue collar job. Come back to me when you're working a real career, boy
>>
>>38337621
I can't. It gives me anxiety
>>
>>38338925
She thought you were going to pounce and rape her.
>>
>>38338925
How the fuck are we supposed to know?
Dummy
>>
>>38337682
the bridge of the nose
>tfw dont feel like she can see my soul
>>
>>38338771
It's important when talking to basically anyone that isn't your autistc group of friends. i mean i'm an autist with moderate acne and one thing i have is good eye contact. when you start looking people in the eye you instantly can spot those with insecurity problems. at the least it helps you mask that.
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 275x183px
>>38337567
When do I give her the handshake?
>>
>>38339026
Be a shame if your mechanic found a few extra faults in your car that you have to pay for.
>>
>>38337567
>that nose
/pol/ taught me well how to spot a jew
fuck off with your semite fetish
>>
>>38339467
>Don't call me a blue collar subhuman retard or else I'll behave like a blue collar subhuman retard

EVERY TIME
>>
>>38339481
it's eva lovia. how do you not recognize eva lovia?
>>
>>38339394

When you're handing her your resume.
>>
>>38339528
>talk to people like shit
>act pissy when they fuck with you in return
Typical office worker drone mindset. Enjoy becoming a depressed sap in 5 years time and taking a header off a bridge.
>>
>>38337567
Here's a better video for practising eye contact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w3cYtJekpw
>>
>>38339856
I just fapped to this. Is that the wrong way to do it?
>tfw I'll never ever get a qt smile like that at me
>>
I simply can't learn to do eye contact, it makes me anxious when I try to do it.
I don't know what eye do I even look at and I subconsciously try to look away.
>>
>>38337715
It's so tedious and tiresome, I can't focus on what they're saying.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.