[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is going on?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: 1499772731508.jpg (207KB, 730x544px) Image search: [Google]
1499772731508.jpg
207KB, 730x544px
What exactly is so imperative about having a romantic relationship?

I am infected too. I have had times when I resent myself for my lack of success with women. Not to say I am the worst-off person I have met.

I am not a virgin, I am fairly attractive and dress well. I have good hygiene and a good (well, good enough I suppose) job. I actually went on a date with a model and didn't let her suck my dick because I am autistic.

I guess my whole point is I now understand my lonliness is due not just because I am bad at interacting with society but because I know I could learn to interact with society in a more productive manner and simply have no desire to change myself in order to do so.

Because I like myself. I like skipping the gym, drinking 4 beers and smoking myself into a coma while playing Fallout: New Vegas.

I want to make enough money to retire early, buy some land in Vermont and homestead in a
cabin I built with my own two hands.

I want to design an independent electrical supply, greenhouses, irrigation, and primal plumbing so I have amenities.

I want to grow the finest cannabis and tomatoes, along with fresh herbs and anything else I have the land for.

I want to brew beer and make wine, raise chickens for eggs and meat. Hunt deer for Venison.

I want to be a real fucking human, by myself. In the woods.

Anyone care to join me?
>>
>>38336116
Fuck off with your reddit spacing.
>>
>>38336224
It is not possible as far as I am aware to group text with paragraphs on this website and anything I type like the OP would be harder to comprehend if I didn't break it up a bit
>how do you suggest a proceed faggot?
>>
>>38336278
A) who the fuck are you quoting you dumb shit, stop using green text incorrectly
B) Just make like 2 paragraphs, anyone who isn't an absolute tard like you can read
>>
File: dante-strawberry.jpg (15KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
dante-strawberry.jpg
15KB, 457x396px
>>38336116
>What exactly is so imperative about having a romantic relationship?
Because our society has a retarded obssession with romantic love for some reason. I don't know where this come from, maybe it is from romantic literature or something like that, but this obssession is very real and certainly still lingers on in our days, and media will hammer our head with it from the moment we are born to the day we die, even though the modern world (and it's shallow, hedonistic, instant-gratification seeking views on dating) will actually chew you up for being a romantic.

The greeks didn't have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>38336488
I don't feel like a romantic relationship would benefit me much at this point. Not to say I haven't pursued one for most of my life. Circumstances have led me here, to contentment, I think. Recognition of what you are capable of is freedom, in a sense.

I don't like to think I am capable of connecting with a another person on that level. I think I could arrange that scenario for myself but it would never feel real. I would rather keep to myself and focus on sustenace. That is fulfilling in the purest use of the term. To be able to give yourself what you want, that is satisfying.

If I reduce myself to wanting what I need ( and that does not include reproduction), I am already there.

How about that? Good enough for you? i didn't want to shit up the board with another thread.
>>
>>38336278
Paragraphs? You're typing in bursts of one to two sentences max, faggot. There's no issue with double-spacing when you actually write in paragraphs
>>
File: 1499726009187.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1499726009187.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>38336639
I can resonate with this. This is almost exactly my opinion. Modern society is based on money and how to get more of it (than your neighbor, or brother).

We are naturally programmed to want to (fundamentally) make more copies of ourselves. capitalism exploits this trait to the fullest extent.

The best psyhcologist aren't available for consult, they are working for the (firm formerly known as) Leman Brothers figuring the maximum amount of capital they can extract out of the general public.
>>
File: 1497107238300.jpg (89KB, 600x608px) Image search: [Google]
1497107238300.jpg
89KB, 600x608px
>>38336731
Honestly you can disparage my writing style at your will. I was in the OP attempting to use formatting to achieve a certain effect. At this point it is clear to me that I failed, clearly.

Let's move on and discuss the subject I am bringing about: freedom from the biological bonds which stop us from succeeding. Freedom from relying on others for happiness. Freedom from despair and hopelessness.
>>
>>38336116
>by myself
>Anyone care to join me?
pick one idiott
>>
File: imincontrolltrolley.png (267KB, 964x543px) Image search: [Google]
imincontrolltrolley.png
267KB, 964x543px
My trolley beats yers hahah!!!1111!!!1
>>
File: 1496808943236.jpg (1MB, 1480x1169px) Image search: [Google]
1496808943236.jpg
1MB, 1480x1169px
>>38336926
I don't mean I want anyone to come live with me. I certainly would not like living with any of you. I am offering an idea to embrace and that is all. If anyone wants to interact with me they can do it on my terms, I have no problem with visitors. No cohabitants.

If you want to live a different way, that is kind of my point. You should look within yourself, and pursue whatever you desire. Contentment does not come from other people.

There is also no reason to be overly antisocial.
>>
File: 1499545923115.jpg (55KB, 732x959px) Image search: [Google]
1499545923115.jpg
55KB, 732x959px
>>38336986
I have decided to submit to your will.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.