[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Alex a normie?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: 9vKVl_bk.jpg (94KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
9vKVl_bk.jpg
94KB, 1200x720px
Was Alex a normie?
>>
The police in this movie should have been way stricter.

>dystopian universe where you can literally erase bad thoughts out of someone else's head
>only do it to murderers and fiends
>not to all the countless females in the movie who are outrageous whores
>not to everyone else who is a turbochad and annoying dichead
>>
>>38336132
What's wrong with bring a whore? I swear most of you people are secretly christfags with a hidden agenda masquerading behind shitposts.
>>
File: GAC_AClockworkOrange.jpg (929KB, 1773x1069px) Image search: [Google]
GAC_AClockworkOrange.jpg
929KB, 1773x1069px
>>38336091
Does being insane automatically make you Chad? Or does it make you a turbo robot.
>>
>>38336132
In the movie its clear that the jew got away with their push for a progressive leftist nation.
>>
>>38336165
Definitely turbo robot. It basically makes you chrischan.
>>
>>38336164
>What's wrong with bring a whore?

How is this a serious question? Are you not familiar with biology? Not to mention the fact women have historically been proven to make terrible choices if when it comes to procreation?
>>
File: d1714fb18e8a92a2.gif (1MB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
d1714fb18e8a92a2.gif
1MB, 500x303px
>>38336091
>Was Alex a normie?
hmmm
>>
>>38336197
Am i familiar with biology? What do you mean by this? Dude, are you aware contraception is a thing? There's literally nothing wrong with being a whore morally. Sure, if they are having unprotected sex, that's fucking stupid but otherwise what's the problem? This board simultaneously wants women to have sex with them yet complain when women have sex.
>>
>>38336295
Maybe because women don't just want to have sex, but to have sex with the exact same men over and over instead of having sex with everyone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
This was Alex
>>
>>38336241
having fun casual sex doesn't make you a normie. usually its degenerates like us.

if he was in a relationship for like 5+ years then maybe that requires more of a normie life.
>>
>>38336323
No shit lmao. Who wouldn't fuck the most attractive men if they could. Hell, i'd fuck Chad. Not watching that Alex Jones tier video you posted btw.
>>
>>38336323
>instead of having sex with everyone?
this is untrue though.
>>
>>38336357
>all women have sex with 10 out of 100 men
>wtf why are the other 90 men outraged by this? why are they refusing to raise my child and work to support me after I got impregnated by chad and he moved onto the next female that ONLY wants to have sex with him?

this is you
>>
>>38336395
95 out of 100 men*
>>
>>38336344
except Alex had the physique to get away with everything
>>
>>38336403
you have twice as many female ancestors as you do male
>>
>>38336395
>I am delusional
This is you
>>
>>38336421
i have 95 more dads than moms.
>>
>>38336442
>- Unlike I thought, 240 of the 300 girls actually had sex through tinder! Only less than 50 of the 300 men, which is remarkable.

>That means that a couple guys score with almost al the women.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot
>>
>>38336468
>there are only 300 men on tinder, and they all LOVE surveys!
>i'm so retarded, that my only connection to the world is a survey done on tinder users
>>
>>38336468
So back to your original post. You want women to get brainwashed into desiring ugly men? How does that make sense?
>>
>>38336489
I just cited a different source that proves this before?

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2004/09/040920063537.htm

>Men and women differed in their participation in reproduction, the researchers report. More men than women get squeezed out of the mating game. As a result, twice as many women as men passed their genes to the next generation.

>"It is a pattern that's built up over time. The norm through human evolution is for more women to have children than men," said Jason Wilder, a postdoctoral fellow in UA's Arizona Research Laboratories and lead author on the research articles. "There are men around who aren't able to have children, because they are being outcompeted by more successful males."
>>
>>38336091
Yeah, Alex was a normie. He had his youngster days but by the end of the book he wanted to settle down and have a family. Ugh.
>>
>>38336511
wow science daily has finally figured it out - women like attractive men. Thank god for science eh?
>>
>>38336496
>>38336527

You asked what was wrong with women being whores. I provided it for you. Under a Christian marriage system ugly men and ugly women would get a fair treatment and the same quality of genes would reproduce. Instead you seemingly want women to have complete control over the sexual game and for ugly women to get a complete pass while ugly men get destroyed.
>>
>>38336554
I don't care about the continuation of humanity. Women can fuck whoever they want.
>>
>>38336614
The system would still be incredibly one sided in this case. Women are physically weak. They contribute next to nothing on the planet. Their only value comes from potential offspring and sex. So you want them to basically live outrageously easy lives while 80% of men work their asses off for nothing just to keep them alive?
>>
>>38336511
>extrapolating the genetic variability on a chromosome "proves" men got squeezed out of the dating game
you have to this mentally retarded to believe this:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

even if evo psych had literally any legitimacy, here are a few reasons that you're still likely wrong:
>wars
>famine
>slavery
>chromatin packaging dynamics
>one short period of pressure by sexual selection rather than an extended one
>the math might be wrong altogether because it's just a model

You went from tinder survey to ancient DNA. fuck off retard, if you have trouble with girls it's not because they're all sharing one dude, fucking go outside and see all the pathetic weirdos who still have families.
>>
>>38336636
>value comes from potential offspring
so literally the only thing that our species requires?

you thought having a high score in pacman is what society values? can you be gay somewhere else?
>>
>>38336647
>I'm gonna disregard all evidence including esteemed scientists who have literally no reason to lie just to feel better about myself and the state of the planet

normalfags everyone
>>
>>38336668
Why did I even bother arguing with you? All I did was provide sources and reasonable points while all you did was fling shit. It was obvious you were a "fembot" from the start.
>>
>>38336681
The planets doing just fine. Why would anyone want to fuck robots. Personally I believe the planet will be better off if Chad impregnates all the women, I'll even raise his child happily knowing that I'm raising a genetically superior human and going humanity a solid.
>>
>>38336681
>all evidence
evidence from recent years suggests that 95% of men have sex. you don't disregard that, do you?
>>
>>38336714
you don't have a single argument. you whine about women being worthless yet you obsess about who they want to fuck. nobody cares if you're gay.
>>
>>38336714
You are arguing with a few people here pal.
>>
>>38336791
>>38336767
>>38336745
>Why would anyone want to fuck robots.

making my argument for me here
>>
>>38336091
How the fuck can you think Alex was a normie?

Alex is /ourchad/.
>>
>>38336812
i know i'm a piece of shit robot and women still fuck me kek. unless you're implying something else.
>>
>>38336829
Because he had friends, and had sex with two girls in the movie, and in the book they were underage as well.

Alex knew how to manipulate, thus the reason why he was the leader of the group. He exonerated chad like persona, and it wasn't until he went to prison that you start to see his introspection.
>>
>>38336407
He literally wore a jock strap outside his body. He looked ridiculous no matter how attractive he was in real life. The movie was meant to be humour.
>>
>>38336871
Like I said, he'd be ourchad. Not a normie.

Normies are bland and Alex was deep and intricate.

>you're just defending him because he makes you hard

N-no
>>
File: christ chan.png (304KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
christ chan.png
304KB, 678x678px
>>38336091
Definitely not.

>>38336241
Both girls were 13 I guess (in the book). Liking girls that age is NOT normie.
>>38336871
Having some twisted friends does not make you a normie.
He was not a robot for sure but he never was in the normie spectrum.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.