[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /bullied/ here? Share stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 26

File: just a prank bro.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
just a prank bro.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Who /bullied/ here?

Share stories
>>
>>38334807
Fuck off with your garbage. Probably deserved it. I hope it's done permanent damage.
>>
>>38334807
I bullied kids and made them cry it was great.
>6th grade math
>say "right david?" to this kid named david
>say it so much one day he bursts into tears
>my friends and I look at eachother and can't believe why he's crying.
He was pretty fat too. We used to say Gravy after his last name because it sounded like a gravy brand lol
>>
File: 1430453422386.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1430453422386.png
30KB, 633x758px
>>38334807
>be me 8th grade
>staring out window cause class is boring
>teacher keeps calling me to get attention
>i look towards him for a few minutes
>look away again
>teacher nags me again
>sperg out throw my pencil case at teacher
>reee
>everyone laughs at me
>leave the Classroom crying
everyone takes teachers side and nobody forgives me
>>
File: a different time.jpg (46KB, 400x214px) Image search: [Google]
a different time.jpg
46KB, 400x214px
>tfw your stacy teacher was the bully
>>
>>38334807
>high school
>chad steals thumbdrive out of backpack
>takes it home and erases all my music, vidya emulated games and school projects then gives it back
>hard work and thousands of dollars (not really) worth of nostalgia lost
>have to fucking let it be because his group beat a kid into a coma once
>>
>>38335401
rekt ufucking nerd
>>
>>38334807
I wasn't really bullied in high school. Everyone just thought I was a weirdo loner and stayed away from me. Boy, was that fun.
>>
This is a story of me being bullied, and me as a bully.

>Be me
>5th grade up until 6th grade
>in orchestra
>Mexican kids are bullying me in front of kike teacher
> ancient 60-something year old kike whore won't do shit
>make fun of my hair, and clothes (this was during the SWAG years)
>some kid named German (Herr-Mahn) and Omar are the ring leaders
>bullied daily
>they would smack me daily
>Omar is expelled for shit grades, and threatening to rape some bitch
>Just German now.
>graduate middle school

High School:
>be me
>remedial Algebra 1
It's full of niggers, and beaners. Just three non-ghetto kids including myself
I'm a white Mexican but I join the beaner side of the classroom for survival
>German sits next to me
>begins to not look at me because rumors of me killing a puppy for Satan
"Hey, German..."
"...Whut foo?"
>falconpunch.gif
"Chupa mi pito"
>hand him tissue for nose
>German is afraid of me and I take his test scores all year
>moves away by sophomore year
>finds out Omar is in juvenile hall
>kek
>>
File: 1485331639678.jpg (53KB, 648x484px) Image search: [Google]
1485331639678.jpg
53KB, 648x484px
Was never really bullied just everyone was generally a dickhead in middleschool. I was bullied for like a week in 7th grade by a group of guys who were in a grade above me. They pulled the thing where one person gets down on all fours behind someone and the other guy pushes the person theyre talking to so they trip over the person behind them thing to me. I immediately told a teacher after my elbow got bruised pretty bad and surprisingly they never bothered me after that
>>
File: 1499829152504s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499829152504s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>be me
>in second grade
>just got in from recess
>thirsty as hell
>drink from the heavenly water fountain
>negroid kid walks up behind me
>"wun too three, das enuff fo' me" the chimp says
>fuckthisshit.jpg
>monkey expects me to leave because of damn rhyme shit
>autism takes over
>he disrespected me and my god and he shall pay
>spit water in his face
>scream and tackle him to ground
>punch the shit out of his face
>kick him a bit
>go back to drinking the water

Got away with this shit, too

>mfw
>>
>>38334807
>tfw chad turned my entire group of neighborhood friends against me

I don't want to talk about it Anon it hurts too much
>>
>>38337480

Hi Jonathan Joestar
>>
File: tbh.jpg (18KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
18KB, 499x499px
I'm a slav and a beta so just viciously bullied in general. Pushed in muddles in the rain by much bigger kids, beaten up and kicked around almost every day. One time a group of kids took a marker and wrote stuff all over my face and ripped my clothes. Being bullied daily is probably what did the most damage to my psyche. Almost all my bullies were brown kids for some reason.
>>
>be me
>went to military academy to get away from ghetto nigger high school close my house
>turns out the academy was a sham it was all a lie school full of retards/wanna be tough guys and attention whores
>new kid comes in to the school some guy from west virgina
>tall blonde german kid that lies alot and acts tough i think he was retarded because he act quite at one min crazy the next always picking fights but nothing happens
>during finals i was really stressed out and pissed
>desided to sit with friends
>asshole wanted my seat
>started to call me names and shoving me
>called my someone i care about a whore
>i shoved him and started throwing punches
>i semi blacked out turns out it was all talk he said he did mma and kudo
>beat the ever living shit out of him teacher pull he was out on the ground teacher pull me off and send me to the front office
>he pissed his pants and was bleeding from the mouth and apologizing to me and told his father not to press charges
>i was not punished severely only 2 days out of school
>almost a senior and people leave me be for what had happen even some new kids dont bother me
>i was tough how to boxed from my father turns it i really needed it
>cant wait for next year...;)
>>
Every time my friend would spend the night we would cover this kids front door and porch with barbecue sauce.
We did this all through middle school until my friend came out of the closet.
If I wasn't so vanilla I probably would have experimented, but the internet hadn't yet ruined my mind.
We distanced ourselves from each other to find ourselves and we let a friendship of 10 years wither away like it was nothing.

We also almost went to alternative school in elementary because we broke in after hours and caused hundreds of dollars worth of damage.
>>
there was this thing called getting face washed and people would grab a hand full of snow and stuff it in your face and it happened to me all the time

i had a terrible mom hair cut in elementary school and someone taller than me came up behind me and grabbed 2 pieces of my hair like handebars and made vroom sounds

i got chased around the classroom with a rasorblade and got in trouble with the kid when a teacher came
>>
>>38338855
was he qt?

oreganito
>>
File: vampire chimp.jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
vampire chimp.jpg
12KB, 299x168px
>be me in 6th grade
>am a generally disliked kid in general
>go camping a lot with the boy scouts
>about 2 weeks after one camping trip start getting really cramped
>like so bad i limp badly
>eventually knee swells up
>other kids call me chimp bc i walk like a retard
>eventually convince parents i need a doctor
>turns out i've had lymes disease for about a month and a half at this point
>they put me on really strong antibiotics
>side effects include getting horribly burned if i stay in the sun for more than like ten minutes
>this is in spring so i am the only kid inside during gym and recess
>other kids constantly call me vampire chimp now
>only a teacher keeps me company, and he also yells if i do anything mildly annoying
>find out a few years later he he's bipolar
>had to stay on the meds for 3 months
>entire time keep getting called vampire chimp
fucking diseased ticks ruining my life
>>
>>38337599
Do they teach english at you school?
>>
File: 1483169479071.jpg (83KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1483169479071.jpg
83KB, 1280x720px
unlike most of you, faggot, I'm not pathetic enough to not realize that I deserved all the bullying I got flung at me.

I was bullied for being an awkward dipshit who was also super obnoxious. like legit: I was begging to be bullied and I think now, I totally deserved it.

This is where I draw the line with you assholes.
>>
File: 12423124125123.jpg (19KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
12423124125123.jpg
19KB, 210x240px
>>38334807
I was never bullied, I was the bully (at least from the 6th grade to the 10th grade and then I grew up). I use to get away with it because I rarely physically harm the victims, instead I psychologically and verbally fuck with them very cheeky and subtly as in I would say something to them that'll get them thinking, worked up, and cry for the whole day. The best ones were when the sensitive ones who decides they should suddenly grow a spine and attempt to roast me, only for me to shut them down and make them the joke of the day. It's funny that one of the kids I use to bully is now my only close friend
>>
>>38339165
>Deserving to be bullied because you're socially awkward

Would not mind if people with this opinion were publicly murdered, infact would watch.
>>
>>38335701
m-me too. i always played basketball with the black kids and i was always better than everyone in p.e. i also made sure i looked a bit scary so no one ever bothered me. and i was ready to fight anyone if i had to but i never had to since everyone left me alone. it was okay just really lonely and depressing.

i was the complete opposite when i was in elementary school, got in fights every single day. cussed other kids out, yelling it at them in the middle of class if they said something that i didn't agree with or just pissed me off in general, made fun of kids because i thought it was funny, was sent to detention, expelled all the time. it was pretty fun actually. and i wasn't even disliked or anything. it seemed like everyone liked me a lot and were pretty amused by my antics. i guess i tried to be funny with everything i did.

i chilled out/calmed down after 6th grade. moved away, got bad acne, didn't know anyone, got depressed, became introvert. started showing off toward the end of 7th grade then switched schools because moved to different part of town. then depressed again, no friends, never talked to anyone, kinda started coming out of my shell again towards end of the year, then moved back to home town.

i don't want to go further but that's pretty much the cycle i go through.
>>
was bullied in middle/high school riding bus, almost never at school.
mostly sucked it up whenever it was someone bigger than me, but would always get mad when it was someone my size or smaller, would challange them to a fight, talk shit, intimidate them etc.

never had to fight anyone and never got my ass beat using my patented strategy. also it made me feel not so weak when i could talk shit directly to the non-chads who would try to bully me.
>>
File: 62424624.jpg (119KB, 649x859px) Image search: [Google]
62424624.jpg
119KB, 649x859px
>>38339055
I'd say so, but I don't see him in that light.
>>
File: 1499717459513.png (415KB, 750x702px) Image search: [Google]
1499717459513.png
415KB, 750x702px
you wouldnt watch shit because people with victim complex (like you) dont have the balls to even leave their rooms.
See, this is the issue. One thing is to pity yourself and drown on your misery because you cant get a gf or you have clinical depression, and other thing is to say
>i wasnt obnoxious or a complete dipshit when i was a kid, i didnt deserve being bullied
Breaking news, asshole. Almost everyone got bullied when they were kids, difference is not everyone is PATHETIC enough to cry over that all the way to adulthood.

Fuck me sideways... I shouldnt be explaining this to a grown-ass man. And for the record, I didnt specify which kind of "awkward" behaviour I was talkin about, I was thinking more of that asshole who smells like rotten meat sitting all the way in the back.
>>
>>38339297
replying to this asshole >>38339237
>>
>>38339297
chill, you seem very much upset.
>>
was bullied in grad school with all the same memes you'd find in high school chad-perpetrated bullying. only then they called it "cutthroat competition."
>>
File: 1437980104877.png (101KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1437980104877.png
101KB, 500x366px
>high school
>shy kid, 0 friends
>one kid start to talk with me
>he's funny and we talk about weeb stuff
>we sit near every day
>another kid one morning put his backpack in my friend's sit
>I rage, took his backpack and put it in his usual place
>he gets mad
>he throws me on the ground
>pull my hair, light beating
>everybody watch
>nobody said anything
>I get up, the teacher arrives
>I don't say anything
>too shy
>tfw my friend never arrived in class that day
Another story with the same kid
>new phone
>my dad bought me that (my parents are divorced I was so happy to get attention from him)
>same kid that threw me on the ground sees it
>destroy my earphones and throw my phone
>I had to restart it
>lose all my music and photos
>sad, my dad is angry
>>
>>38339297
>victim complex
i don't think i even ever claimed to be a victim in anything i said

>i didnt deserve being bullied
but i said i wasn't bullied

>I didnt specify which kind of "awkward" behaviour I was talkin about
i don't even know where any of this is coming from (or anything in your post for that matter). i just greentexted someone's post because i could relate to not being bullied as a child and gave a bit of insight to my story. that's really it.
>>
File: desk.jpg (16KB, 416x500px) Image search: [Google]
desk.jpg
16KB, 416x500px
not really bullying but here goes
>4th grade
>everyone had their own desk with a name tag which had to be organized(pic related)
>ask the teacher if I could go to bathroom
>head to he bathroom
>start coming back from the bathroom
>enter the class
>see my desk of the floor along with all of my books
>entire class laughs at me
>I'm confused as fuck
>see the teacher standing next to the mess with a stern look on her face
>end up crying and running out of the class
>turns out the teacher threw my desk on the floor in rage in front of my class be cause it was a little bit messy
>>
>>38339297
>you wouldnt watch shit because people with victim complex
i can't make any sense out of this line.

>dont have the balls to even leave their rooms.
if i could get myself to, i could probably pass as a normie and lead a normal life. i've reached wizardom though this year so it doesn't seem all that easy from my point of view to break that habit. i've been pretty content with being alone for the most part since a long time ago. if i can get myself out and get a job where i'm forced into social situations, i may be okay and be able to make up for lost time. but i really don't know. and being 30 and only being able to get a dead end minimum wage job just isn't appealing at all.

i really just don't care honestly, and it's like whatever happens, happens is how i feel.

>clinical depression
i have this. i never took the meds since i've had a fear of meds since a young age from reactions i've had from them, meds in general. if i'm sick enough i'll force myself to take them but that's it. if i don't have to, i wont take them.

>cant get a gf
why do you think i'm here?

if i could get myself out and force myself to talk to them i'd probably do okay. but i'm just really insecure, self concious and paranoid overall that i can't really put myself in a position to do that.

it really always seems like i'm always stuck in some weird middle position where i can't really fit in with robots and the same with normies in anything that i do.

if it's just some type of victim complex like maybe you're trying to say then i don't know. i guess everything is just all in my head then. but knowing that, i don't think really fixes the problem.
>>
>>38334859
>Gravy brand
My sides
>>
I was thrown into the gym pool after school by these higher grade kids in high school. I can't swim. They left laughing and mocking my pleas for help. I eventually managed to reach the ladder and get out. I went home and just sat in the bathtub. My English teacher also knew I had an anxiety disorder and he preyed on me. Encouraged other students to make fun of me. One day, the world will see my rage.
>>
>got a hate website made of me
never checked it but pretty sure it was just a URL with text
>got slapped in the face for no fucking reason
^that guy became my friend a couple of years later and he was bro-tier
>older cousin used to spam Tilt when I played 3D Pinball for Windows - Space Cadet

Not much apart from that. Went to selective high-school and didn't start shit. Lucky.
>>
>>38334913
>year 4
>friend keeps pulling chair away
>after three times, get annoyed and grab his chair, lift it up to move it out of his reach
>teacher yells
>let go of chair
HEY LOOK, SPERG JUST THREW A CHAIR AT THE TEACHER
>>
>>38336238
>because rumors of me killing a puppy for Satan
nice
>>
>>38337458
Sounds straight out of /tardtales/

>Got away with this shit, too
See?
>>
>was a fucking retard but there were much more retarded people
Felt good; not bullied AND not a waste-of-life-chad
>>
File: 1499522723380.jpg (56KB, 697x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499522723380.jpg
56KB, 697x1024px
>>38334807
>bullied from 4th-7th grade
>hated everything
>stuttered and never really talked to anyone
>would always sweat in social situations
>always wear goodies to hide fat
>8th grade happens
>I grow my hair out, start working out and lifting, somehow grow to 6'1, 198 lb at 14
>literally became the school bully

Everything looked up from there and then sunk like a motherfucker after HS.
>>
Anyone else actually got revenge on their bullies?

>go to public middle school at socal
>75% mexicans
>mexicans made fun of me cause im asian, would call me "chino"
>annoying but got over it
>im that kid that plays psp at the cafeteria with my other nerdy friends
>one small chubby mexican kid stole my psp, i didnt even realize it was gone till next day
>be next day
>psp gone, wtf?
>see mexican with his cholo friends playing my psp in public across from where i sit
>went up to him
>retard_strength_anger.gif
>grabbed a fucking plastic spork
>stabbed him in the eye
>realize what ive done as i have literally sporked a kid in the eye just because of a psp
>i nervously laughed (coping mechanism)
>got detention for a week
>called "chino loco" for all of middle school
>>
File: 1291458698482.jpg (101KB, 484x386px) Image search: [Google]
1291458698482.jpg
101KB, 484x386px
>kid used to throw balls of paper at me in class
>we were kind of friends, he just liked to be a dick
>mfw his wife has had two miscarriages now
>>
>>38340440
>public middle school
were you partially home schooled or in private school in your childhood?

>asian

>just because of a psp

you're giving me the impression that your family was pretty well off.

imo, he got what he deserved. and you stood up for yourself without going way too far which is always good. i imagine you gained a bit of respect because of it.
>>
>>38340605
I was in international school in hong kong before middle school,
Life spiriled down the drain after moving in this shitstain country, male asians are like more incline to be robots than any other race if you live in the west.
>>
>8th grade, repeating year because I failed an advanced math course I didn't belong in
>ended up moving schools, lost contact with all my friends at the time and never said goodbye to this weeb girl that seemed to like me
>at new school, had to wear a uniform which consisted of a tucked in polo shirt and jeans with a belt
>all I have are skinny jeans because I'm a fag, which aren't allowed
>bootcut or gtfo
>looked retarded so I just wore a black pullover jacket
>anyways, I'm real fucked up from losing all my friends and moving, fell into a deep pit of bullshit and depression for a good 7 months
>become a loner through this, quiet little faggot without friends
>times goes on and for whatever reason I'm in some robotics class 6th period
>kid named Eric, wanted to be my friend
>Eric always hit me, really hard too and for no reason, just out of the blue he'd sock me in the gut or arm
>eventually got so bad I'd flinch really hard whenever he'd move his arm toward me
>in 7th period, very small science class, I sit next to this cool guy named Justin
>Justin was a 6'2 Italian-looking guy who was also repeating, was 15 but could easily pass for 20+
>he's my real best bud for a while, I help him with his work all the time
>finds out about shitcunt hitting me in 6th, through a bruise on my forearm, asks me about it
>tell him
>next few days Eric is hitting me more often
>Next class, while the teacher is playing a video, Justin randomly holds my hand and tells me he'd take care of it
>my faggot heart grew 3 sizes that day, started crushing on him
>Eric stops hitting me after that week, stays away from me
>I don't know what Justin did, but it stopped for good

Justin ended up moving sophomore year in high school, haven't seen or heard from him since.
>>
File: 1478058563312-r9k.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478058563312-r9k.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>had bullies
>snapped
>kneecap one of em with a chair
>curbstomped him while he was on ground
>didnt snitch as I'm guessing he had some sort of honor

At least they left me alone afterwards.
>>
>>38339180
This is exactly how girls try to bully kids
>>
>with friends
>building a full base in a tree with tarps and branches
>couple of younger kids want to join in with us
>fuck that gay shit
>tell them to go away because I'm remarkably territorial
>they complain to the teachers about discriminating them
>teachers force us to allow these kids to play in the tree base
>I treat them like unwanted pests the entire time
>they eventually leave us alone

Who was in the wrong here? I never harassed them outside the fort.
>>
>>38337568
>for some reason
anon I...
>>
>>38335166
>You will never be bullied by milf Stacy
>>
I got bullied for a long time. I never understood why... In retrospect, it was probably because I wasn't into the popular culture of the time, didn't like sports, and played vidya. I wasn't fat or anything. This effected my life in such a negative way, that I got bad grades, and kind of stopped trying to groom myself, giving even more reasons to bully. Something miraculous happened, though. I started making friends in 8th grade, amd some of my former bullies were even cool with me. But then I moved a few towns over and that ruined everything. I had to start over in a city instead of a town, and gor bullied even fucking worse. I wound up skipping a lot of school to hang out with my buds. All of this probably contributed to inferiority complexes and drug addiction I've struggled with for so many years. Sad!
>>
File: 1445694183888.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1445694183888.png
29KB, 633x758px
>Be black
>First time attending middle school
> 80% white school
>Non-stop bullying by white people
> Only other minority was Asian
>Be known as the black guy with no white friends but Asian friends

Ever since then i never wanted to be friends with white people because they were either assholes or bullies.

At least the Asians didn't care i was black and liked me for who i am.
>>
>tfw ignored so much I wasnt even bullied
>Too irrelevant to be bullied
>>
>>38336238
You got bullied by someone named German pronounced Herman? Don't worry, they got bullied in later years for sure.
>>
>>38338855
You missed out on gay experimenting lad
>>
>At one point in Year 8 I was bullied by some older kids at break & dinner for like a week
>I'm so boring as a person they actually gave up
>They literally went "This guy is boring, lets go" and another guy then went "Yeah it's really dull doing this to be honest." and just gave up on me because I'm so boring I don't even give a good reaction when bullied
>Too uninteresting to bully.

I'll take it.
>>
File: 14527909689413.gif (18KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
14527909689413.gif
18KB, 300x250px
>be me
>used to go to private Catholic school
>switch to public school in 8th grade
>became friends with a Hindu
>would harass him because he didn't eat meat and believed in different gods
>became more distant as I persisted in harassment (asking hypothetical questions about eating meat, etc.)
>realise what I did a year later and apologized to him on the phone, basically sobbing
Now he avoids me physically and socially, fuck vegetarians. I blame it on my sheltered life view. I didn't really know other religions existed.
>>
>be mostly bullied with violence, destruction and insults
>was much weaker so I couldn't fight back
>try to insult him back
>teachers call a meeting with our parents
>forced to apologize to him
There's literally nothing wrong with shooting up your school.
>>
>>38337539
kek, I'm getting bullied by my big brother for liking Jojo.
>>
>>38339042
That snow shit is ridiculous. I was the new kid at school and didn't know that this was a thing, but learned the hard way once winter came.
I always got in trouble when I'd defend myself, cause face-washing wasn't against the rules. Punched a kid or two in the nose over this.
>>
>>38334807
Bullied by my older sister like a true faggot virgin NEET, It's the sole reason for my anxiety and my distrust of women.
>>
>>38343070
I'm asian and I can say for sure most of us hate blacks
We're just tolerating you so we can act superior and be the "nice guy helping the blacks" and maybe get some white woman sympathy
>>
File: taytay_pink_dress.jpg (1MB, 2392x3881px) Image search: [Google]
taytay_pink_dress.jpg
1MB, 2392x3881px
I was made fun of my accent
>Mexican

Now I hate talking, lowered my self esteem, made me not talk to women.
>>
Beat up and bullied a people in all schools and classes I was, but a guy I bullied through 8-12 takes the cake. He developed eye twitches, depression, anti social, social phobia, severe depression, self harm and I think I made him some weird ass fetish because he asked me to rub my cock on him in 12th grade on normiebook chat. I didn't say a word to anyone or him about that. Don't think it would've helped at all.
>>
>>38339180
>>38334807

You literally sound like my bully. He kept dehumanizing me and taking advantage of my autism. Getting personal, insulting me and disrespecting me. He did soeme advanced psych shit

fuck Im glad im out of HS
>>
>>38344358
I also drew a lot of illuminati and dicks every day on his sweater with my pen, kicked him constantly from behind and punched him constantly, beat him up a few times. One time I slammed him on the street and some lady in a car started yelling at me. Only good source of fun in that shithole. The worst thing however was because I was bullying him and the rest of the class followed and thought it was cool. Dude got his hair lit on fire a few times
>>
I was bullied so bad that we sued the school and took the kids parents to court and won.
>>
>>38344471
>>38344358

Hi Chad, why are you on /r9k/?
>>
File: mfw-2.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
mfw-2.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
>be me
>all throughout elementary kids/teachers bullied me
>4th grade
>teacher made it his mission to humiliate me when ever he could
>ff to time we had a party for reading certain amount of books
>doesn't believe i could read (i had strong dyslexia growing up)
>calls my mom
>"has anon been reading doesn't seem like anon can read"
>lets me go to the party like 30 mins late
>ff a few weeks after that
>he was going on a rant about people who would end up being failures
>calls me out and someone else
>brings up the fact my mom was working fastfood at the time
>almost cried in the middle of class

There were smaller incidences where he took away my recess for going to the bathroom and didn't give something (candy i think) he was giving kids out for being with their parents at conferences because i was sitting outside so i wouldn't be near him
>>
>In English class
>Teacher called me to answer question
>I say the book is almost Disney like in its narrative and style
>There's an annoying Stacy in the class who thinks she's untouchable
>She says something like "Uh it's not made my Disney?" and she says to her friend "He thinks its a Disney book" and they giggle.
>She's not very good at reading big words and such, kind of crappy at English class
>I blurt out to her "I didn't say it was a Disney book I said it was like Disney. Can you not hear as well as not read?
>Some of the class goes "Ohhhh" and a bunch giggle
>She looks visibly hurt by it, like it's stabbed her right where it hurts.
>She spends the whole class glaring with this devastated look on her face
>She keeps whispering to her friend whos also glaring
>Looking back probably revenge plotting
>After she paints me as a bully and even reports it and I get shit from people
>Regret it
>Now that its years later I don't regret it anymore, seeing that look of hurt on her face, that I made her self conscious about it, after all the similar jabs she's done to others, was completely worth it.
>>
>>38344916
Something similar happened to me
>be me in 8th grade
>fat
>running up stairs
>wild Stacy appears
>"duuuh if it isn't fatty mcfatso"
>Stacy has ugly nose
>respond with "shut up, witch nose"
>she's visibly shaken
>walk away victorious

She later got a rhinoplasty, I'm still fat. I guess she won in the end.
>>
>>38345022
Get liposuction and trim the excess leftover skin anon.
>>
>>38334807
First experience getting bullied:
>Be me
>4th grade
>Rock up to school with freshly cut hair
>Teacher decides to compliment me in front of the class
>Group of kids aren't having it
>As soon as I sit down, they start calling me "baldilocks"
>Don't know how to react, so I just laugh
Wouldn't stop calling me that name for the rest of the day. Felt like crying.
>>
I come from a rich family but used to wear thrift store clothes because I hated spending money. A girl once burst out laughing in class telling all the stacies that I looked like a homeless person. I don't know why she did that
>>
>>38334807
i bullied a kid so badly in school his parents had to come in and i almost got suspended.

fuck you jayden if youre reading this, your dads a pussy
>>
>>38345202
She's trying to have you all for herself.
>>
>>38345287
Well truth be told I bullied her in middle school and stopped when her friend told me I was making her cry. I was more of a taunter than a physical beater when it came to bullying. Maybe one random day in geometry class she decided to get revenge. Who knows
>>
File: 1417391418394.png (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1417391418394.png
29KB, 400x400px
>>38335701
Same here, I just wanted someone to be my friend.
>>
File: why.jpg (13KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
13KB, 275x275px
>sandnigger asks me if i can help him out
>>ok sure
>start following him
>suddenly a midget sandnigger crouches behind me and I trip over his worthless body
>tfw everyone on the playground is laughing at me

"Don't let your kindness be mistaken for weakness, anon! Chin up!"
yeah right
>>
File: IMG_3051.jpg (30KB, 191x181px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3051.jpg
30KB, 191x181px
>>38340681
B-But did you give him the boypussy he worked so hard for?
>>
>>38339180
Found the nig nog normie.
>>
>>38339180
You bully like a woman. Only the physically weak like women and beta males target you emotionally.
>>
>>38345782
then it would be easy to counter such weak bullies, right?
>>
>>38345826
Yes, you can stalk them after school and murder them at a quiet location. Or you can grab them by the throat and lift them off the ground to show them who the real alpha dog is.
>>
I was bullied through 1-6th grade, probably impacted my childhood some and that's why I'm such a failure.

But I gotta say, girls are the worst bullies.

Guys will hit you and shit, but girls with ruin your entire lifestyle.
>>
was a fucking nutcase from year 6 - 7, was up for anything involving pain, then year 8 rolled around, discovered 4chan and completely broke myself down into a mellow pulp, was known as the quiet weirdo
>>
>>38337599
>what is english
>>
>>38339437
WHAT A PUSSY YOU ARE M8
>>
>>38340440
did u get ur psp back lol
>>
>>38340440
Are spics the American equivalent of gypsies?
>>
>>38345546
you should have beat the fuck out of those two
.t actual sandnigger
>>
>>38345850
You can heal from bruises easily, but you can't heal from emotional trauma very well.
>>
>>38346108
I wanted to, but if one does that here in Belgium, all the other sandniggers turn against you and attack you in a big group.
>>
>>38336238
Based anon, don't forget to fill some cholas with your seed and mejorar la raza!
>>
>>38334807
>be freshman in high school
>cover freshman sports for school newspaper
>write story about football team's first game
>it was a rout
>players don't like what I wrote
>start getting bullied
>getting body-checked into a wall by a burly football player is no fun
>got hung by my collar in the coat room
>winter vacation
>my sister suddenly passes away
>get back to school
>football QB, who had been bullying me, is the only person in a school of 350 kids and about 70 personnel to come over to me and offer his condolences
>never get bullied again
>>
>>38346115
Bruises leave the biggest trauma. You are weaker than your bully while society expects you to not be such. You are a social outcast for being a failed male. No bigger trauma than that.
>>
>>38340541
>has a wife
lapped you, right?
>>
>>38346115
adults can.
>>
>>38340440
>Anyone else actually got revenge on their bullies?

Yes. From kindergarten to 8th grade this one kid tormented me with a bunch of other kids to no end. It's why I'm fucked up now. I saw him on the street in 9th grade and beat him until he looked like shit, and then I ran away.

no clue what happened to him after that, never heard from him again
>>
>>38346539
did you surprise him
how did he not fight back and fuck your shit up?
>>
>>38346601
i surprised him. it was on the road and there was next to no one around. i recognized his back and just shoved him into a nearby field to assure no one was there. i guess all the built up anger over the years was my strength
>>
>>38346662
im wondering how you overpowered on the street, but didt decide to do it before and save your brain from all the humiliation
>>
>be in middle school
>last name is 'Smart'
>always had people make little jokes about my last name, never bothered me
>but in P. E. there was this fat hick kid named reese, fucked with all the weak links during P. E.
>before the actual class starts the teacher makes us sit in a big grid so he can check attendance. And the teachers didn't give a fuck what anyone did
>im kinda tall for my age and I'm super skinny because of Mega fast metabolism during puberty, also have really bad social anxiety
>reese finds out my last name and starts giving me shit for it, calling me nerd, geek, etc
>really not going well for me, I'm shaking with rage and anxiety, I want to just break down and start crying.
>this keeps going for all of middle school and his friends sometimes join on it

Now it's 2 years after HS graduation, and I swear to God if I ever see any of those people again I will fucking kill them
>>
>>38346719
i think i was mentally prepared to do it for years

also i'm semi-/fit/
>>
>>38346921
how did u mentally get the balls to do it

asking for a friend
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.