[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the symptoms of a Wes Anderson film?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Wes Anderson.jpg (221KB, 2000x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Wes Anderson.jpg
221KB, 2000x1125px
What are the symptoms of a Wes Anderson film?
>>
>>38334731
who knows, who cares go watch it and don't tell us lol
>>
>>38334731
>Having either Bill Murray, Adrian Brody or Owen Wilson in a lead role
>Being pretentious
>But also being entertaining
Contrast with a von Trier film which is fucking pretentious and shit.
>>
>>38334731
Bloody mary's
>>
VSCo filter
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (90KB, 831x490px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
90KB, 831x490px
>>38334731
Hyperreality
Red in almost every shot
If not red, pink or blue.
Inspired by other films instead of real life.
Angest
>>
>>38334731
autistic symmetry
>>
Holy shit you guys are retarded. OP is asking for SYMPTOMS that you get after viewing a Wes Anderson film. For me it's a massive self-esteem boost from the fact that I'll never be as pathetic as a character in a Wes Anderson movie.
>>
>>38335321
>OP is asking for SYMPTOMS that you get after viewing a Wes Anderson film
>What are the symptoms of a Wes Anderson film?
>Of
English isn't your first language, right?
>>
>>38335321
but they have sex and come from wealth (at least in the ones i've seen). frankly, i feel jealous after watching them and wonder how the fuck anyone can relate to the "problems" they have
>>
>>38335419

Being a robot is uneventful. You can't make a good story of a robot unless the robot is trying to get out of their comfort zone and trying to do better.
>>
>>38335449
>Being a robot is uneventful. You can't make a good story of a robot unless the robot is trying to get out of their comfort zone and trying to do better.
>What is taxi driver
inb4 He attempts to make his life better,
The best parts of the movie was himself in isolation
>>
>>38334731
Wes Anderson Syndrome

Symptoms include:
- a lack of visible emotion
- charmingly innocent musical score, even in moments of tension
- constantly looking directly at the camera
- fear of adults, regardless of their intentions
- lack of modern technology
- extreme color coordination
- dead, glazed look in eye

If you or a loved one has displayed 3 or more of these symptoms, you may be entitled to a cash settlement.
Please watch a Stanley Kubrick film to cure your ailment.
>>
>>38334795
>>38335724
These descriptions describe them well. They are also very comfy
>>
>>38334731
Being quirky and twee as fuck
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.