[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Write a letter to whomever you want. Please include initials or names.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 12

Write a letter to whomever you want. Please include initials or names.
>>
>>38333612
You know what OP? No. I'm not gonna use my fucking initials. Dealwithit.
>>
>>38333891
Dear OP,
You know what? No. I'm not gonna use my fucking initials. Dealwithit.
- J

>ftfy
>>
Me,
Please kill yourself already, you're such a pathetic piece of shit.
>>
>>38333998
No Anon
Be my friend
>>
I miss late night chats.
-B(ee)
>>
>>38333612

Hey kiddo

I am doing alright again. I miss you so much. I hope whatever there is after, you were given the best. I will not hurry to be with you, but soon enough I will see you again. I'm so sorry I didn't notice. I should have and I'm so sorry. I will get a job soon I promise, I just need to stay with grandma a while longer because I'm not ready yet. I'll see you soon kiddo.

I will always love you.
>>
>>38334286
Is this an actual offer for friendship or are you shitposting?
>>
>>38334575
Your call my (hopefully) new amigo.
>>
File: 8455455876.png (23KB, 684x332px) Image search: [Google]
8455455876.png
23KB, 684x332px
>>38334604
origiwigiwacko
>>
>>38334604
>i keep my phone off

well at least you tried
>>
>>38334698
but why did you post this, along with bot evasion?>>38334734
probably getting blown up by misplaced /b/tards
>>
>>38334453
What happened anon? roblox
>>
>>38334837

I did not pay enough attention to my boy.

>fucking mum keeps telling me it was not my fault

I know it was. I should have noticed his feelings.
>>
>>38334916

Took off my name to post in another thread.
>>
>>38334916
What happened anon?

I know how to craft sentences instead of gibberish.
>>
>>38334945

He took his life.
>>
>>38334969
I'm sorry to hear that. How old was he?
>>
>>38335250

I've been shut in for nearly a year now. Am I pathetic even by /r9k/ standards?
>>
>>38335289
No, you actually had something real happen to you.
>>
>>38335316

Thanks anon

Roboto no blocko
>>
I'm >>38334604. Anyone feel free to give me a call. I'm a teen female hoping to start college in the fall.

I feel like I'm advertising myself, but oh well. I thought people might want to know what to expect.
>>
G,
I'm feeling myself really start to hate you. It's better this way.
R
>>
File: 1425587359517.gif (318KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1425587359517.gif
318KB, 500x500px
I want to go home.

I want to go home. I want to be a pretty princess. I want snugs. I want the truth. I want freedom. I want to be a singer in a rock n roll band. I want my girls. I want a back massage.
I want a blowjob

I want to sleep.
I want to be loved.
I want to love.

I'm just a Starboy, I have no other home other than the stars.

You can't take that from me.
>>
>>38335682
lmfao.
this post.
>>
>>38333612
I, I hope when I lose this weight that you'll notice me as a love interest. I'm worried that the amount of times we've hung out has solidified our relationship as just "friends". I hope you forget about J and love me. I love you.
>>
>>38334604
>>38335682
who's number did you steal to do this
why would you do this to them
>>
G
Kill me already you sadist
D
>>
>>38335910
Thanks anon. I like to make people laugh.

>>38335949
This is my #. Test if you please.
>>
Goodbye fourchan. See ya.
>>
i have cried myself to sleep about you each night i wish i what was wrong with me
>>
>>38336376
knew what was wrong with me* im retarded
>>
>>38336394
congrats on figuring it out i guess
>>
>>38336446
Unfortunately i havent
>>
>>38336518
retardation, anon. you have the retard.
its ok, everyone else does too.
>>
>>38336376
Details on the person anon?
>>
File: frogstomp.png (58KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
frogstomp.png
58KB, 225x225px
I don't know why I don't cry more. I lost you and nothing is going to fix it. I hope you're very happy with him, god knows that you are
>>
>>38336602
Do you have more details for us anon?
>>
File: dirtaic.png (90KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
dirtaic.png
90KB, 225x225px
>>38337031
I love you more than he does.

Love you enough to let you go even though I'm thinking of you constantly.
>>
>>38337208
Can you post your initials anon?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 736x1308px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 736x1308px
>>38336348
Your going to a better place brother. I know it seems scary but it is just a natural part of life. In the next place there will be no loneliness, depression, or sexual urges. There will just be eternal bliss.
>>
>>38333612
Dear E
why did you ghost me?
-C
>>
>>38337560
I literally have no idea who you are. What are the chances that I'm actually the person you're thinking of? They probably don't go on /r9k/, and if they do, why don't you just message them on their phone?
>>
L
You probably won't read this, or maybe you will, I don't know. I just want you to know that even though you really did hurt me a lot, I still want the best for you and I still want you to be happy. I hope you make good life decisions and I'll still be here if you ever need me.

Spring bear,
C
>>
File: giphy.gif (441KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
441KB, 500x500px
i love you so much
you dont know me but i know almost everything about you
i know we are in different states
i am planning something soon
i hope you enjoy it
>>
I take it ALL back, I hate you for what you've done to me. I want you dead..
>>
File: 1493336616032.jpg (106KB, 862x854px) Image search: [Google]
1493336616032.jpg
106KB, 862x854px
I loved your movie

even though you suck at singing

and I hope you fuck Sam Hyde
>>
>>38337679
i-initials? don't be such a tease
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
>>38333612
C.,

Sorry about sending you to Guangzhou to live with your grandparents. I know you're less than thrilled about being away from your Mongolian Basket-Weaving eWorld Book Club, but you'll meet lots of great people and be a lot closer to those Chinese cartoons you love so much. And who knows? You might even get a nice job and meet that special someone out there. Remember to greet your grandparents by bowing to them in humble gratitude.

-D.
>>
File: IMG_4473.jpg (85KB, 670x793px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4473.jpg
85KB, 670x793px
A,
I regret every second of that night where I got drunk. I said some shit that I shouldn't of because I'm a fag and I get very attached very quickly. You call me Cherie and that makes me feel better but I can't help thinking that it's just me thinking that you are creeped out by me. In a perfect world you aren't at all and that's all I can hope for
J
>>
>>38337908
>when you recognize a memetic reference to a single /r9k/ thread weeks/months ago
>>
>>38337980
>when you can tell how little someone lurks
>>
I hope my prayers are answered

#thingsIshouldpostontwitter
>>
You guys are such shitty people, no wonder the world hates women is because of uneducated follow-the-heard only-talk-about-gossip bitches like you. Read a book or something. You made my life miserable just because you thought something that happened you weren't even there for. I hope you realize just how evil you are someday and it wrots you from the inside like what you did to me.
>>
File: slender.png (640KB, 850x852px) Image search: [Google]
slender.png
640KB, 850x852px
I've been thinking of you all summer but I'm sure you know that. My love for you today is the kind of love that gives me energy. I can't afford to get lazy when there's so much to express. I'm sorry that my writing isn't as nice as the authors and musicians you admire. I know that I shouldn't be jealous.
I'm sorry that you have to waste so much time reassuring me. I have never trusted someone as I trust you. I hope that feeling is mutual. You deserve someone strong and fearless but I won't ever give you up. I'll improve in every way for you. You are my happiness.
Please don't underestimate how I feel about you.

Tonight I'm filled with hope.
>>
>>38333612
to the guy that thought he clocked me because of my age in that female feels thread from the end of last month,

that was a pretty weird response and i wish i knew if you actually were an old acquaintance or just another faggot on the internet.

happy trails whoever you are~
>>
>>38338516
Are you maIe or female?
>>
>>38338663
female
Their name starts with R if you were worried, anon.
>>
>>38335682
anything else to share? you say you're hoping to start college? did you only recently graduate hs?
>>
>>38336376
Who are you? Initials? Why does everyone in these threads have to be so goddamn vague
>>
>>38338841
it's not because they're vague, Anon. it's because the human experience is astonishingly similar.
>>
>>38337872
to J from I
>>
>>38333612
To: well, everyone

You show up in my dreams, like my brain is forcefully reminding me of what's it's like to have friends. Even those of you I couldn't really stand. Truth is I'm selfish and I hate myself. I know if I put in any ounce of effort I could repair all the friendships I've let go over the years. I know what I should do, but I don't feel like it. Simple as that. I'll be content being alone for a little bit longer.

-David
>>
>>38337208
loving enough to let someone go. that's true. I admire you for being so thoughtful towards her.
>>
Gabby, I wish I could have told you how I felt before you left the group. Just to get some sort of closure, maybe. I know I'd never have had a chance, but something just feels incomplete, and now I'll never see you again. I wish you could have.. maybe known a little bit about how I felt. I wish I hadn't been such a spineless coward. I wish I wasn't such a wimp. I wish I could have let you know.

-M. D.
>>
>>38339610
Okay this is weird because what you've typed out is something I could see myself typing out and my name is also David.

What the fuck is this?
>>
>>38339767
A reminder that we're not so different, from one anon to another. Goodnight fellow David.
>>
Bruna.

Please remember me. Because I remember you.
I know you're happier now but I just wanted you to know that I still think about us from time to time. And all the stupid shit I did back then. I wish we could forgive each other.

Anyways;
I'm glad we are looking at the same moon right now. I hope I get to see you again someday.

-B.G.
>>
K.A.H.

I still miss you more than anything. I hate being who I am and having you in my life really did improve everything and make getting up in the mornings easier.
I know you don't browse 4chan. Or think about me anymore. I'll forever just be "another stranger" to you now. Logic and everyone else tells me that if you don't care about me, then I simply need to move on. "There are others out there who will love you." Even if that were true I don't want someone else to love me. I miss you, I miss our time together, I miss hearing you tell me you love me before going to bed. I miss how excited you'd get when you wanted to tell me about something new. I miss how cute and frustrated you'd get when we'd play games together and you'd lose. I miss when you'd genuinely impress me and beat me from time to time. I miss looking forward to new shows, games, anything. I just miss spending life with you, even if it was from afar. I'm so sorry for all the times I pressured you into being around more, or when I yelled at you. Every time you'd freeze up and apologize, but eventually that just annoyed me and I'd yell more.
I know I've made so many mistakes, I know I've done so much wrong. You became afraid to talk to me, and that's what eventually led to you suddenly breaking up with me. I'm so cold and distant with everyone who still cares about me. I know it's selfish, but I just can't be that person that you seemed to think was so amazing. Afterall, this amazing and wonderful guy that you fell in love with is the same one who managed to drive you off 2 years later.
I love you with all that I am. I always will, even if you go to your grave years down the line cursing me or intentionally blocking out that we ever even met. I'll still adore you.

I would do absolutely anything to even speak to you again, but I know you'll never give me that chance, you don't think I deserve it.

I can safely kill myself in a couple months knowing you won't ever know. Please have a happy life.
>>
A,

i'm not sure you're aware but all of your friends and loved ones think you're a gigantic, socially retarded asshole. you are definitely not fooling anyone with this unwarranted smugness and PUA bullshit. you should probably stop doing that, seeing as you're not getting any younger and will probably die alone at this rate.

still love ya like a brother and will be here for you when you eventually hit rock bottom and are forced to learn how to act like an adult.

-F
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.