[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you define a Chad? How horrendous do you look?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 220px-Charles_II_(1670-80).jpg (27KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Charles_II_(1670-80).jpg
27KB, 220x287px
How do you define a Chad? How horrendous do you look?
>>
File: V4y11p8.jpg (104KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
V4y11p8.jpg
104KB, 1080x1350px
That guy in the painting was a jew.
>>
Answer my questions, you faggots!
>>
>>38333143
Chad is one that women gravitate toward.

I'm probably a 6 at best. Doesn't matter, though. I don't want anything to do with mating.
>>
>>38333143
>How do you define a Chad? How horrendous do you look?

A very interesting couple of questions, especially when asked together. They remind me of a conversation I had with an older coworker, a man in his early sixties. Somehow the topic of preternaturally handsome men arose, the type any woman would make any sacrifice for the sake of claiming. His hatred of these men was surprising even for myself, one well acquainted with that variety of resentment. He cursed them, railed on about the ease with which they live their lives. I would have almost been tempted to believe I had found a kindred spirit, a wizard who had dwelt in the lodge even longer than I had.

The thing of it is that my coworker had been married for a very long time. He griped about his wife in the way all spouses do; underlying every complaint was obvious affection. I had the opportunity to meet his wife on one occasion; though older, she was still attractive. It was easy for me to imagine that, in the springtime of her youth, she was quite lovely.

My conversation with my coworker was something of a revelation. He regarded the beautiful, the Adonises of this world, in the same way I regarded him. The perfect, Nature's most favored sons, enjoyed pleasures impossible for a normal man like himself and he despised them for it. I would have been more sympathetic were I not a ghoul, one of Nature's most despised, condemned to never experience the simple kind of happiness took for granted.

The world glimpsed through the eyes of a man appears very different when looked through those of a monster. A human being finds himself jealous of demigods while an abomination is in the position of envying the men who do so.

Though I envy my coworker, I also pity him. He only resents the tiny wings that hold him aloft in his small Heaven because he's never realized that, had Nature just been a little less generous, he could have found himself in Hell alongside things sporting horns.
>>
>How do you define a Chad?
chad is someone that is at least over 6'ft in height. and have defined bone structure, thick hair. chiseled nose. blue/green eyes etc.
he can pretty much fuck any woman below an 8/10. for an actual 8/10 and above he need a little bit of effort like because good looking woman are high maintenance.
due to his good looks, he is extremely successful. even with 0 ambitions. he nail every interview and is getting promoted first, getting paid more than ugly fucks do.

>How horrendous do you look?
im a 4/10 and a 6/10 in a very good day. basically im shit
>>
>>38333143
That's is a beautiful specimen.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.